Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World (1526 Views)

Reasons Why We Sleep Through Church Service But Stay Awake For A 3 Hour Movie / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / What Does The Jehovah Witness & Watchtower Magazine Teach That Is Wrong ? BEWARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by Maximus85(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses are less than 8million in the world. The world's population stands around 7billion.

How is this possible for them to reach this high with their messages? It baffles me a lot. Is that Jehovah, truly backing this people?

And these magazines are published in over 600 languages. No magazine on earth has ever attempted this. Plsease I need comments.

1 Like

Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by Taiwo20(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
comment
Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by uboma(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
I like their method of going from house to house, preaching. I haven't any other who are so serious with the preaching work like them.
Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by Ajibam: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
uboma: I like their method of going from house to house, preaching. I haven't any other who are so serious with the preaching work like them.
that's true.but,are they preaching life?
Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by henrychubayo: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
The information in those magazines are powerful and helpful

1 Like

Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by bizmahn: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by Maximus85(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2013
These magazines are filled with spiritual nourishment.
Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by macof(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2013
So where do you place Playboy magazine and Forbes?
600 languages, can you list up to 100 of those languages?

Una go come here dey write rubbish
Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by firestar(f): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2013
macof: So where do you place Playboy magazine and Forbes?
600 languages, can you list up to 100 of those languages?

Una go come here dey write rubbish

Have YOU confirmed it?
Re: Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World by Yooguyz: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Maximus85:

How is this possible for them to reach this high with their messages? It baffles me a lot. Is that Jehovah, truly backing this people?

And these magazines are published in over 600 languages. No magazine on earth has ever attempted this. Plsease I need comments.

Truely the awake and watchtower do have a large number of subscribers, could provide us with the estimate of the subcribers? And with evidence.
and check your figures right, the languages that awake and watchtower are published in is more than 600.

(1) (Reply)

Who Jehovah's Witnesses Say Arc-angel Micheal Is / Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? / Did Jesus Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.