Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary (3679 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / Idoma Group Threatens To Invoke ‘aAlekwu’ Gods On Moro’s Persecutors / APC (GMB) Paid AIT Over N800million For Live Coverage, Of Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Afroconnect: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2015
AIT is not transparent,ever since Dokpesi joined the campaign train of PDP.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. I wonder o
Morning babe. How was your dream? smiley
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2015
You and AgabaI23 sha... Una just de use GEJ 2019 to do bumper to bumper. That guy JT be like electric pole o, make he no injure you cheesy
ellechrystal:

Lol. I wonder o
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by dayo23(f): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Totally insuppport! AIT should be burnt down. Rubbish station
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2015
The NBC should be blamed for this, for not regulating the kind of political adverts aired by broadcasting houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
You and AgabaI23 sha... Una just de use GEJ 2019 to do bumper to bumper. That guy JT be like electric pole o, make he no injure you cheesy
Is that what you have been doing with Berem and Obiagelli? Please don't corrupt us, we are decent people.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by cocoduck: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=30624444]The NBC should be blamed for this, for not regulating the ki

You apc people are Buhari's cattle Buhari is a cattle rearer so no wonder you all reason and talk like cattle in cattle language, so we have no right to know who or what Bukohari really is. darkness cannot over shadow light so Bukohari will never rule at least a united Nigeria
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2015
I no be like you na
agabaI23:
Is that what you have been doing with Berem and Obiagelli? Please don't corrupt us, we are decent people.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
I no be like you na
How you take know? You cannot talk about what you don't know.

When are you switching to Jona's side? Buhari has disappointed you too many times
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by tonyzaks: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2015
@Op, so this terror group no get name yet they issue threats, u might as well say "the north threatened ait" like pdp like supporters
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by focus7: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2015
He that lives in a glass house should live with caution and not throw stones. AIT should prepare for what they started, they should not be afraid after all they have made enough money from the campaign, so even if their stations are burn down throughout the nation they are not at lost.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
You go give me political appointment?
agabaI23:
How you take know? You cannot talk about what you don't know.

When are you switching to Jona's side? Buhari has disappointed you too many times
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
You go give me political appointment?
Is that a condition? So you're with them because of appointment? Kai my friend, you should take Nigeria first.

Come lets build this country together.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Faibuhari: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

Mr north, wat should I do?? Wat do u want me to u? I should jump on d horse on union bank's logo n go to war in sambisa? Or I should use ogbono soup as skipping rope.
In this situation, wat to u want me to do apart from pray for nigeria, because only God can heal our land.
Or is there anything spectacular u r doing for the north??
Please tell me, Mr northerner.
don't pray, use your MB to spread the threat of Buhari and his terrorist activities
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2015
agabaI23:
Is that a condition? So you're with them because of appointment? Kai my friend, you should take Nigeria first.

Come lets build this country together.
I'm with Nigeria and not with them. Well, how do we build from the outside when we have a lot to gv? No one promised anything though.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
I'm with Nigeria and not with them. Well, how do we build from the outside when we have a lot to gv? No one promised anything though.
You are very right on that.
Unfortunately, I am not a card carrying member of any party so I cannot even influence LGA appointment lol grin

We are together for Nigeria. We are looking for the best for Nigeria
Good to know you are not with them anymore smiley
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
You no even call Presidential appointment? Chief of Staff to the President or Petroleum Minister. I can manage Finace and Power though
agabaI23:
You are very right on that.
Unfortunately, I am not a card carrying member of any party so I cannot even influence LGA appointment lol grin

We are together for Nigeria. We are looking for the best for Nigeria
Good to know you are not with them anymore smiley
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
You no even call Presidential appointment? Chief of Staff to the President or Petroleum Minister. I can manage Finance and Power though
Hmmmm, lol
You like better thing. Let GEJ win first. Lets campaign for him to win. He is not perfect but he is on the right tract. Then we will see how it goes. Deal?
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oga, yu de bo-bo me?
agabaI23:
Hmmmm, lol
You like better thing. Let GEJ win first. Lets campaign for him to win. He is not perfect but he is on the right tract. Then we will see how it goes. Deal?
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by shaqhead: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
PDP and their propaganda... Barcanista is watching
Wendell Simlin comes to mind....No b ds same AiT wey d owner bn get problem wt ds same govment becoz e dy wt IBB? Rubbish people
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, yu de bo-bo me?
Not at all.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
I see your short sermon for my mail. I don reply you
agabaI23:
Not at all.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
I see your short sermon for my mail. I don reply you
Haaa, you wan try?
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
agabaI23:
Haaa, you wan try?
bad guy... Cym

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See What Buhari Has Turned His ADC Into / Kwara Breaks Record: Produces The First Ghost Governor In Nigeria / Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 2003 To 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.