Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary (3664 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / Idoma Group Threatens To Invoke ‘aAlekwu’ Gods On Moro’s Persecutors / APC (GMB) Paid AIT Over N800million For Live Coverage, Of Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Edeson Online News just learnt that reputable and transparent media house AIT owned by DAAR Communications is currently under threat by a terror group in Northern Nigeria for broadcasting sponsored documentaries which is geared towards exposing the evil deeds of a one time military dictator GENERAL BUHARI. The terror group which is likened to Boko Haram has issued a threat letter to AIT studios informing them to get ready for the attack.

More Details Later.

source:

http://www.edesononlinenews.com/2015/02/breaking-news-terrorist-group-threatens.html

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by ChristAlive: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
just reading undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by alaoeri: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
AIT a Reputable & madia transparent house, op you must be high on cow dung.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by RotrEmmanuel: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
What about Sahara reporters

Ain't they part of the Attack?

The only news media known for character assassination! SMH

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
we are not suprise that Buhari is bokoharams president.
I told buhari not to contest for president of Nigeria, that its for the educated. I also gave him a good idea to go and contest for the president of his caliphate where illitracy is the qualification.

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by ManMountain(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lol cheesy AIT staff don dey shit for pants now.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Kennywills7(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
AIT should make sure their offices in d North are well guided & by trusted military officials cos those guys throw bombs anyhow
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by ellechrystal(f): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na wa o.
I smell trouble in Nigeria, but The God of Elijah will rescue us all.
Anybody sponsoring this group will not have it nice with his soul in d lake of fire.
God is nor dead.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by kodded(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
The truth is bitter indeed

this us just the begining
if that dictator wins eh!
Freedom of speech will be lost
website like facebook, twitter and even nairaland will be blocked once they say any thing bad about the government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by kennibk: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
No wonder dey show dia campaign in kastina few minutes ago
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by sammyj: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
/;
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by bsolo1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
ellechrystal:
Na wa o.
I smell trouble in Nigeria, but The God of Elijah will rescue us all.
Anybody sponsoring this group will not have it nice with his soul in d lake of fire.
God is nor dead.

That the problem with the south they leave every thing to God when ur destiny has always been in your hands
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by duality(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
When you expose Terrorist, they'd want to fight back. AIT exposes wickedness, and they want to fight. Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by olatade(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
#GeneralmarchforBuhari

We cannot be stopped

cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by ellechrystal(f): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

That the problem with the south they leave every thing to God when ur destiny has always been in your hands
Mr north, wat should I do?? Wat do u want me to u? I should jump on d horse on union bank's logo n go to war in sambisa? Or I should use ogbono soup as skipping rope.
In this situation, wat to u want me to do apart from pray for nigeria, because only God can heal our land.
Or is there anything spectacular u r doing for the north??
Please tell me, Mr northerner.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Must they always go the violent way? Its obvious, bokoharam is apc's military arm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
PDP and their propaganda... Barcanista is watching
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by double0seven(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jonathan's desperation is getting too much... ....and Dokpesi is destroying AIT's credibility....... I hope what they paying is enough to cover the credibilty backlash for years to come
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by kheart(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na which yeye website com b dis one again? Op na thunder go fire 4 calling AIT transperent. As far as am concern dchannel is just an extension of NTA
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by bennyrazz: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
masterpower:
[s]we are not suprise that Buhari is bokoharams president.
I told buhari not to contest for president of Nigeria, that its for the educated. I also gave him a good idea to go and contest for the president of his caliphate where illitracy is the qualification.[/s]

rubbish
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by paulolee(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
hmmmm.....seems d attack is tru BT I pray its a lie or just a threat coz i av a biq crush on one of dier proqram presenters n I fear for her
# peace #
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
How far una runs?
ellechrystal:

Mr north, wat should I do?? Wat do u want me to u? I should jump on d horse on union bank's logo n go to war in sambisa? Or I should use ogbono soup as skipping rope.
In this situation, wat to u want me to do apart from pray for nigeria, because only God can heal our land.
Or is there anything spectacular u r doing for the north??
Please tell me, Mr northerner.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by ellechrystal(f): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
How far una runs?
Which runs r u talking about
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by mrofficial(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
LIES! AIT cannot be trusted. They have joined PDP in the cesspit.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by morgang(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
This news is obviously misleading. Left for the gullible ones to fall victim.
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
EdesonNews:
Edeson Online News just learnt that reputable and transparent media house AIT owned by DAAR Communications is currently under threat by a terror group in Northern Nigeria for broadcasting sponsored documentaries which is geared towards exposing the evil deeds of a one time military dictator GENERAL BUHARI. The terror group which is likened to Boko Haram has issued a threat letter to AIT studios informing them to get ready for the attack.

More Details Later.

source:

http://www.edesononlinenews.com/2015/02/breaking-news-terrorist-group-threatens.html

what a pity,in order to gain some foolish popularity,u have to reason from ur anus? Do u want to start another war? Or if ur sentiment against gmb is that strong,why not show it some other way rather than using this idiotic medium?
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by damsie(f): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Dear friend and subscriber,

Do you want to start earning unlimited income without any stress from the comfort of your bedroom?
Then be prepared to sack that your bossy boss at work. Here is how: I am often moved by the rate of unemployment in our nation, after going through the different rigours of life to study and make a headway in life,  unemployment sets in. That is one of the major reasons why I came up with these offers because I want the youths  out there that are unemployed to enjoy from what has turn me into an overnight millionaire.

If you are going for this offer, be prepared you will become the toast of the world and you will be subject to envy because you will be made for life.
This offer is one is one of its kind in Nigeria and the offer is very limited, because no internet guru will give you all am offering at that very ridiculous price, take this advantage before it expires.

Here are some of the benefits you stand to enjoy when you order for this comprehensive package

1) how to fund your liberty reserve account with credit cards

2)the $200 a day cash machine system

3) mobile profits system, how to earn a guaranteed #5,000 to #10,000 daily your mobile phone.

4) how to raise money online from a donor agency.

5) free oversea study programme up to PHD level free.

6) how to get free computer from an NGO based in united kingdom (uk) without paying a dime or kobo

7) sources of cheap but brand new laptops for #10,000 _#15,000 or where to start importing laptops for $100 _ $300 abroad.

cool how to enjoy free airfare, free accomodation, grants  etc as agent to a south africa engineering company.

9) where to get paid to #100,000 monthly as agents to online shopping mart in nigeria.

10) access to 50 top -on- demand  products with re-sale rights

11) website for purchase of used 'tokunbo' cars as low as $500

12) free software source you can sell

13) website for free cars in usa, uk and canada

14) membership link of profitable clubs.

Click here to order and to veiw some other benefits u stand to enjoy when you purchase this ebook.

NOTE: I only need 20 slots after which the price goes up and later the door closed. Grab yours fast!!!

http://www.infobiznaija.com/oyinda/
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by agabaI23(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
How far una runs?
Barcanista, is there something you want to tell me?
ellechrystal, which runs is he on about?
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2015
[size=18pt]BOO.HARI =BOKO HARAM, Old story man[/size]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by ellechrystal(f): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2015
agabaI23:
Barcanista, is there something you want to tell me?
ellechrystal, which runs is he on about?
Lol. I wonder o
Re: BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary by kay1one2(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

And God's!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? / Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold / Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.