Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

University Of Asaba, Delta State: Discussion Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Asaba, Delta State: Discussion Thread (4153 Views)

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / 2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Asaba, Delta State: Discussion Thread by Wizberg12(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2015
I stumbled on the internet that there is a new university named, UNIVERSITY OF ASABA DELTA STATE. Please, can anyone help me with information about the school and where it's located.
Re: University Of Asaba, Delta State: Discussion Thread by amakufrancis(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Wizberg12:
I stumbled on the internet that there is a new university named, UNIVERSITY OF ASABA DELTA STATE. Please, can anyone help me with information about the school and where it's located.
don't think so, it could be Delta state university, abraka (asaba campus)

public university in delta are
Federal university of petroleum resources, effurun. Warri ( fupre )

Delta state university, abraka (delsu)

with Federal University of Maritime Academy, warri. Which is in progress.

Stand to be corrected tho.
Re: University Of Asaba, Delta State: Discussion Thread by Greatken007(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
There is UNIVERSITY OF ASABA i heard last week that it is kicking off day by day but cant really tell the state of things at the moment
Re: University Of Asaba, Delta State: Discussion Thread by maximunimpact(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
It is a private university, kicking off by march 2015, it is located asaba/benin express way, close to summit junction. D form is N5,000 only.
Re: University Of Asaba, Delta State: Discussion Thread by geftee: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Is it an approved universities by the Government

(1) (Reply)

>> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< / University D'abomey Calavi Undergraduate Admission / The Longest Word In The English Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.