Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,977 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) (39909 Views)

Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune / Buhari: Caught-up In Saraki's Lair? - Bolanle Bolawole / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by princemillla(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Baseless hours write up. Instead of beating the bush with heavy and long parables, he should go straight to the point n indict. No proper communication
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by kingslly(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Very nyc article. We really need more articles lyk this that will be unbiased and will throw more light on OBJ,Tinubu, GMB and GEJ so that Nigerians will understand the motive behind every action and also know that the lesser devil amongst all of them is GEJ, atleast he hasn't bin accused of assasinating or executing anybody Unjustly and i think that's why Nigerians think he is weak ......GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2015
When OBJ dies, Nigeria will be free from curse number 1

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by drey076(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2015
viccipedia:
WHO KILLED FUNSO WILLIAMS
I suspect tinumbu
But God knows it

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Bayswater: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2015
anukulapo:

"Many Nigerians" would be correct in this case. "History" has gone down into history. Sentiment and propaganda,ignorance and poverty,selfishness and love of capital gains have taken over our people's mind.
Nigerians need education. Most of us are literate but uneducated.

May God bless you this morning, my brother.
You have hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by repogirl(f): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Na today? Politicians have no morals, no values and are into politics for the wrong reasons (money and power).... We the masses are on our own.... That's how it's always been and that's how it will continue to be.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by fanysteve: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2015
When your loyalist go against u,you become angry,obasanjo should know that one day boys will become men,Obansajo and the South West has been the problem in Nigeria since 1963,they are simply betrayers,Conned people,Unstable people,always wants to join the winning side not minding what anyone would say,the Buhari/ Muslims/APC/northerners/fulani headsmen put their hopes on the south West to win this Election.,if Care is not taken Obasanjo and the Yoruba people will cry blood to have been betraying Nigerians over the years, Linda Take Note.DONFanySteveSaySo

3 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by anukulapo: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Bayswater:

May God bless you this morning, my brother.
You have hit the nail on the head.
Amen,may God bless you too.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by anonimi: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2015
spott:
OBJ is far better than GEJ

What exactly did OBJ achieve for our socio-economic development in eight years

Compared to Jonathan in five years.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Let us not forget that clueless OBJ sowed the seeds of Boko Haram by his poor handling of Sharia law introduction.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Champele(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo is a criminal,he is the reason my country is still at this level of development.he is worst democratic president we had so far. GEJ 2015-2019.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by shaqhead: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Vicotex:
Jonathan success dey give am sleepless night:

GEJ till obama wears jeans
All this folo folo ppl sef....u want me to upload Obama in Jeans for u? U c ursef?
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by enkay0525: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2015
spott:
OBJ is far better than GEJ
Did you hear yourself?
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Euckybaby(f): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Please can somebody summarise what is up there ?thanks
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Jpanama3: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Ola17:
Nigeria sha!
It baffles me in no small terms seeing men of yesteryears who's actions and inactions put Nigeria in this sorry state, join the bandwagon of those vilifying the current government.

The caliber of people against GEJ's administration actually made me to opt for a reappraisal of the reputation the opposition are trying so hard to sell to Nigerians and all I can say is, it's a SCAM!

It's quite saddening seeing people jubilate when men like OBJ badmouths the government, forgetting that it was these same people's cluelessness railroaded us into this sorry state. What changed? Nothing! It is still the same people. GEJ must have done something right to piss these sharks off so much.

I think it's safer to say #GEJ till 2019!

Let us open our eyes and stop looking at everything through the prism of inordinate sentiments.
Nothing is as it seems.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Jpanama3: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Jpanama3 post=30623691][/quote]
God bless you, may you walk and never stumble may your days be long...... Only the father in heaven who can reveal this to you
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Ola17:
Nigeria sha!
It baffles me in no small terms seeing men of yesteryears who's actions and inactions put Nigeria in this sorry state, join the bandwagon of those vilifying the current government.

The caliber of people against GEJ's administration actually made me to opt for a reappraisal of the reputation the opposition are trying so hard to sell to Nigerians and all I can say is, it's a SCAM!

It's quite saddening seeing people jubilate when men like OBJ badmouths the government, forgetting that it was these same people's cluelessness railroaded us into this sorry state. What changed? Nothing! It is still the same people. GEJ must have done something right to piss these sharks off so much.

Let us open our eyes and stop looking at everything through the prism of inordinate sentiments.
Nothing is as it seems.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by appini: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Ola17 post=30620913]Nigeria sha!

Nothing is as it seems.

It cannot be said better, the fight between OBJ and GEJ started long time ago before the issue of the new PDP, frankly speaking GEJ has be beating OBJ in this game.

First he tried to use Oyinlola the then national secretary of PDP and Sule Lamido of Jigawa state; but GEJ neutralized their plans, Fayose emergence was a product of this fight, he went ahead to discredit this government in America by instigating them to declare war against Kashimu who he said was a drug baron because he refused to succumbs to OBJ dealings against the president.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Vicotex(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2015
shaqhead:

All this folo folo ppl sef....u want me to upload Obama in Jeans for u? U c ursef?
upload am na
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by criminalmindz: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
OBJ(HEAD BOY) WILL SOON GO DOWN LIKE THE HEAD BOY WHEN GEJ WAS DEPUTY HEAD BOY
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by criminalmindz: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ NIGERIA'S OWN SIR ALEX FERGUSON. HE HAS KNOCKED OBJ OFF HIS PERCH, HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by shaqhead: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Vicotex:
upload am na
C as Obama dy "hail" u

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by lyntiffany(f): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Ola17:
Nigeria sha!

Nothing is as it seems.

My dear tell them oooo! what they are craving for will soon get to them , the case of Ebonyi State is not far fetched. The masses lashed Sam Egwu the then governor of Ebonyi state of not performing well and he single handedly gave them the man of their choice, Old Elechi Elechi who have made the life of a common man in Ebonyi State so miserable. The change their craving for will be from FRYING PAN to LAKE of FIRE..
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by lyntiffany(f): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
When OBJ dies, Nigeria will be free from curse number 1
Guy you bad oo! grin grin grin
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Vicotex(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2015
shaqhead:

C as Obama dy "hail" u
looks like photoshop to me
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by godoluwa(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo is a calamity nobody pray for. if he were to be God, sands would av been enjoying & useful than human being. Obasanjo, all ur weapon fashioned against Nigeria & Nigerians shall not prosper.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by brownlord: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2015
But I am also not able to accept the picture painted of Tinubu as someone without a single redeeming feature. Whenever the APC describes President Goodluck Jonathan as clueless, I have often disagreed. It is not true that Jonathan has done nothing for Nigeria. He may not have known how to present his achievements or his negatives may, by today’s reckoning, dwarf his positives; there is, however, no denying the fact that he has won plaudits in certain areas – agriculture, for example; affirmative action for women is another. How about his making our elections more credible? With OBJ, we would have known by now who would ‘win’ next month’s elections! When tempers calm and politics recedes, Jonathan will be accorded his rightful place in history.

The bold and colored part my favorite.

It baffles me how some APC sycophant will throw caution to the wind and hail Obasanjo for his fooolish criticism, one even said OBJ did very well during his regime because he brought GSM to nigeria, i laugh in swahil
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Sajio(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Ola17:
Nigeria sha!

Nothing is as it seems.

.... Thanks... you'v said it all
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by somoyesoji(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2015
One major thing I know is everybody have his/her flaws but one thing OBJ has done is always guiding the unity of the country. Yaradua was impose on him to appease the Yaradua family because Yaradua died fighting for democracy and He accepted Him and request for a vice president from southsouth and southeast but most of the governors turned it down and GEJ was the only one who was not too proud to take it. Base on this OBJ never hate GEJ. When Yaradua Died it was this same OBJ that went around seeking support for GEJ among the power brokers in the North till HE was elected again which mean GEJ took the slot of the North. Power need to go back North and that is the truth and that is what OBJ knew and is making everybody to know. Let GEJ understand this if for the sake of the unity of the country give a speech apologize to those He stepped on their toes and thank Nigerians for giving him an opportunity to rule Nigeria for more than 6years. As powerful as Duke is, with all the knowledge Imoke has selling PDP to southsouth these guys will never be a president in their life time. Southsouth if they really want this country to stay has one they should let the north get another 4years they will soon have another shot at Power. If this democracy is truncated it will take time to rebuild and if military takes over it will still be a northern so why destroy our democracy! Moreover GEJ shot himself on the foot. He announced He spent 350billion on southwest road but the 2 roads are both reconstruction Akure-ILesa 62km single lane and Lagos-Ibadan 147km dua-carriage. How come he can justify 350billion on such? Let look at the unity of the country and be fear we need the power to shift North and south alternatively in this our democracy we in south have held to power for Over 14years now. Let see beyond OBJ comment but the fact steering at us. If the north present GMB through APC, PDP should have presented a better alternative instead of trying to play a smart one by imposing GEJ. 2008 and 2011 we in the south stood by our man GEJ not because He was the best man from the southsouth. I knew a lot of southsouth leaders that kicked against GEJ as southsouth candidate then. The Ijaws should not blame the Yorubas for supporting their son as the Vice president now. In whatever we do note the unity of the country matters your zone may have the oil money now but tomorrow the world may move to fossil fuel which will shift wealth to the north. Think twice Level playing ground is the best

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by godoluwa(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo does nt deserve to be in the jungle nt to talk of living with human beings cos he is too wicked, & merciless.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by shaqhead: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2015
Vicotex:

looks like photoshop to me
I jst dy laugh u...no b only photoshop na photosupermarket
Oya c d link for d image where it is a news item so nxt time u dnt do ds folo folo thing or better stil kno wat u sayin...http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/03/obama-dad-jeans-through-the-years.html
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by godoluwa(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2015
@somoyesoji, tell us the reason why u think that power must go back to the north? how many years did northerner av spent on the throne since d independence? what percentage of revenue do we generate from north? who are the architect of d present Nigeria problem? who destroyed the d first democracy? who are the boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Ola17: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
My dear tell them oooo! what they are craving for will soon get to them , the case of Ebonyi State is not far fetched. The masses lashed Sam Egwu the then governor of Ebonyi state of not performing well and he single handedly gave them the man of their choice, Old Elechi Elechi who have made the life of a common man in Ebonyi State so miserable. The change their craving for will be from FRYING PAN to LAKE of FIRE..

It's very sad indeed.
Isn't it weird that majority of the front men in APC are people of questionable character? We want change, but voting APC in the name of change in my opinion is akin to someone who got off a slow moving bicycle for a damaged one just because "faster(change)" is written on it.

If we want to take a risk, it must be a calculated one. Same people that served in all the governments this country has ever had can't wake up and start singing change to me.

I can't cut off my nose to spite face, I'd be very stup1d.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H / So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.