Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) (39908 Views)

Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune / Buhari: Caught-up In Saraki's Lair? - Bolanle Bolawole / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by luvmijeje(f): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Oh so the the next step is to discredit your opposition. Nairaland una well done o.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by spott(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2015
OBJ is far better than GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2015
All those shouting on discrediting the opposition... na when breeze wan open una bottom, una go begin dey accuse all and sundry. Face your hypocrisy! Yimu

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Shoutozone: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2015
Love him or hate him, he's still the most successful and most celebrated Ex-President Nigeria has ever had, which I don't think would be so for our incumbent President. Hypocrite or not, refusal of his advice by our political office holders is tantamount to gradual down fall. So watch it while watching the watcher.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by kelobestline(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2015
indeed a sad one.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2015
This is truth! Served hot and sizzling! APC una don hear am?

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by lacasa: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2015
OBJ good or bad would never have allowed a nation he fought for in Wars get to the precipice

Jonathan is not fit to head an okada union nt to talk of presidency

No man is perfect, But no man should be too imperfect

Jonathan is not wat Nigeria should have in the critical 4years to come

Lets give it to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by mezebel(f): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2015
The only kettle that calls pot black is OBJ.... He kept this country in the current state of motion without movement situation and he keep blaming another person. GMB till PEG forgive ali baba ;DThe only kettle that calls pot black is OBJ.... He kept this country in the current state of motion without movement situation and he keep blaming another person. GMB till PEG forgive ali baba
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2015
This is truth! Served hot and sizzling! APC una don hear am?
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by dvee2: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2015
MISTAKE NUMBER ONE IS THINKING THAT GEJ WANTS TO LEAVE A LEGACY OF FREE AND CREDIBLE ELECTION, FALSE. THE FREE ELECTION GEJ MEANT WAS THE ONE THAT WILL ONLY DECLARE HIM WINNER. THAT'S WHY HE IS AFRAID OF CARD READERS, THAT'S WHY HE DOESN'T WANT JEGA WHO REFUSE TO BE COMPROMISED

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by sholatech(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2015
This is a well balanced article that portrays the view of many Nigerians during this election period

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by M4gunners: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Valentinooo:
OBJ is still the man I believe is responsible for all these post military chaos we are struggling with today. It is his steps his followers are following. I don't think he has the right to even criticise GEJ.
Gbam
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by sanmibukunmi: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm....best post I have read on Nairaland...like Patrick obaigbon says, Nigeria does not run a democracy what we run is a government I call cakistomobocracy.....God help us
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by saltysleek(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2015
Another day, another devil in the making.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by kennyjodeci(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2015
No matter how hard you criticize Mr president, no matter how you insult him, the truth is that he is far more better than the previous heads of state...I don't know why he s bbeing hated this way. It baffles me when I see somebody like obj talking ill about Jonathan, honestly obj should just bury his head in shame, he shouldn't even be putting his mouth in any issue that has to do with politics....;after 8yrs he ruled this country as a civilian, what was his performance? What positive and tangible thing did he do for this country despite the fact that there were no boko haram wahala back then....;atiku was also with him throughout that 8yrs, what did he achieved? And they still have mouth to talk......anyways like I have always said, if you ain't talking about GEJ till 2019, maka chi nwanne ina ako tuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Gej is the man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2015
okotv:
No matter what they say, all I need is change.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by patrickmuf(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Most persons don't read, the writer castigates OBJ and praises him almost in equal measure but of course the haters wanna turn the story around...

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Genes1s: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2015
koikoi2:
OBJ will soon die I prophecy.

GEJ til 2019
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by dada01(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanja is a old ...........
he better mind his farm and his theologically whatever other than criticize any one who outways his achievements. I Wonder why. our past leaders don't want to be celebrated after they are gone.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by ybalogs(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2015
March4Buhari/Osinbajo 2015
Just a little over a year ago. Chei!
Femi Fani-Kayode
12 December 2013 at 02:42 ·
"OBJ has finally closed GEJ's chapter with his
letter. Jonathan is finished- mark my words. Abati
should shut up and let his boss speak for himself
on this one.
The Ebora Owu has spoken and the issues that he
has raised are too serious to be ignored or to be
responded to with amatuerish and cheeky insults
and slurs from a mere staff of the Presidency.
The President should find the courage to personally
answer the charges and address the message
rather than get his aides to attack the messanger.
As Baba said, Jonathan is "bleeding Nigeria to
death". It is time for change.
God used Obasanjo to put Jonathan in power and,
by His grace, He will use that same Obasanjo to
remove him."
- FFK
# M4BO2015

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by kazey123(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Its even good this book is coming out at these time of election. OBJ an GEJ are of no diffrence so, open you eyes nd brain to vote wisely. Change is on the way.vote #GBM

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by tonytony208(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2015
lacasa:
OBJ good or bad would never have allowed a nation he fought for in Wars get to the precipice

Lets give it to Buhari

so, buhari is wat Nigeria should have in d critical 4 years to come?

The same 73 year old buhari with questionable health status.

The same buhari, who can't speak consistently for up to 5 minutes? The same buhari, who had been running away from debate because his conducts (certificate, ptf,military presidency) are questionable? The same buhari, who said in 2007, 2011 that he will implement sharia? Why would he change in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by ceze(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2015
koikoi2:
OBJ will soon die I prophecy.

GEJ til 2019
. Lol grin he's old already. I don't think he has even thought about it. Death don't respect anybody
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Emphany: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2015
viccipedia:
WHO KILLED FUNSO WILLIAMS
ofcourse if he wasn't killed,TINUBU will not have his son on the sit(he was a barere).
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2015
unbiased write up
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by sparkleRed(f): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2015
lacasa:

Lets give it to Buhari
Carry am give am na...u pple just wantu break buhari's heart again....i dey observe una
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by lacasa: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2015
tonytony208:

so, buhari is wat Nigeria should have in d critical 4 years to come?

The same 73 year old buhari with questionable health status.

The same buhari, who can't speak consistently for up to 5 minutes? The same buhari, who had been running away from debate because his conducts (certificate, ptf,military presidency) are questionable? The same buhari, who said in 2007, 2011 that he will implement sharia? Why would he change in 2015?

To answer your points - Yes!

At this time wt the kind of challenges we have, YES!.

Security - Military General wt War and Insurgency containment experience.

Speech - he has an accent, who doesn't!. *go watch the Aljazeera Interview he did on Monday and you won't dare say he can't speak for 5mins. He spoke at Opec, Foreign stages, UN as Head of state.*

Debate - he debated in 2011 wt Ribadu & Shekarau and it was GEJ that ran away from that debate, chose to debate D'banj and debate himself on NTA.

Sharia - He never said He would implement Sharia. What he said was that He supports anything that would bring progress and promote the ideals of what they had done I.e He was invited to speak as a guest of Honor at a religious Book launch in Sokoto or so. And what's wrong with that?. OBJ allowed for Sharia when he was President, I don't hear people saying OBJ wanted to Islamise Nigeria.

Let's verify things before we adopt and believe them out of ignorance. We should know better.

These are my facts in support of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by GodsKate: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Keep up with news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp GK on 08032719286 to order.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by itetemi: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2015
White007:
Unbiased and insightful article.

really 'unbiased'
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by anukulapo: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
dollyparton:
Some Nigerians are downright insensitive; have impunity running deep in their blood arteries; have no sense of history; and have been thoroughly compromised!
"Many Nigerians" would be correct in this case. "History" has gone down into history. Sentiment and propaganda,ignorance and poverty,selfishness and love of capital gains have taken over our people's mind.
Nigerians need education. Most of us are literate but uneducated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Keegan: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
spott:
OBJ is far better than GEJ

Let the fools keep deceiving themselves. Gej is as clueless as clueless could ever be and any Nigerian that still consider him worthy needs to wake up, it's morning already.
Re: Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) by Kennywills7(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Very unbiased
Gej till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.