Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu (22637 Views)

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It / Jonathan Plots To Cripple Buhari’s Campaign - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by piagetskinner(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Make BOKO HARAM dey kill dem for North dia! kiss
If na to chop oil blocks, dem go sabi that wan!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!
And the people that are being killed in the north are mere sheep abi?...nigerians!! We are our own worst enemies

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by abraka00(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
alaoeri:
Jona body language is saying the same, we can't afford Jona to rule beyond May 29, its either he throw in the towel or go the Laurent Gbagbo's way.
Even if he choses to stay for life, you and your frudulent APC cant do anything. If u make any noise, you shall be severely dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by adonis89(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Different strokes for different people.
People from the southern part of Nigeria even
with certificates cannot join the army at will
while those from the northern part are generals
without certificates.
Prof. Maurice Iwu was asked to proceed on
terminal leave in 2010, nobody raised eyebrows,
now Jega will be ask to embark on the same
terminal leave next month, people have started
raising constitutional issue.
Northern leaders asked Festus Odimegwu to
resign as chairman of NPC for telling the truth
and he was booted out of office, now southern
leaders are saying that Jega should also resign
for having secret meetings with APC and they
are threatening fire and brimstone.
What a country!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
halimat38:

military will takeover it's that simple.
How? With which image? BH dey oh.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Excellentmind: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Baseless allegation out of sheer greed!
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by BetaThings: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
adonis89:
O God let dis country filled with injustice break up soon in Jesus name. Amen

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/south-sudan/11219278/South-Sudan-still-at-risk-of-catastrophic-famine-warns-David-Miliband.html

South Sudan still at risk of catastrophic famine, warns David Miliband
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by richidinho(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is that wat they sent him to do in the Senate?

Pictures of his constituency projects or......

Idonbilivit
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by stevecantrell: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
demelza:
If this is indeed true, then let the military take over! But Jona should also be ready to dig enough grave sites for mass burial if this is his plan.
We have had enough!

The military (PDP backed) have already taken over on saturday. If you want another group to take over from these ones, it would amount to war.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Eluwilussit(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Unfortunately, everything this man said appears to be true. Nairalanders don't read anything before jumping to comment. If Jona throws this proposition to those thieves at both houses of assembly, does anyone here think they will say no?

We call him clueless, but it appears we are the clueless ones. The bitter truth is that Jonathan will be acting within the constitution.

APC and Buhari are indeed learners. PDP na master. The fear of Anthony Anineh is the beginning of political wisdom.

GEJ, you badt ghen!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by profmallory(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
I thought pdp said they were ready for elections. Why plan for an extension of 2 yrs if youbare certain you ld get 4. Now they came up with the story of the north would boil if GEJ wins... Should they care about the reaction from the north afterall asari and co have ammassed enough weapons to succeed. The truth is thatvpdp know they wld loose so they flee from the inevitable. Just like hitler this man is willing to take nigeria down with him, he wants that power at all cost. I fear for nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by 989900: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by kazey123(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is imposssible!! And it won't work by God grace. Election will hold and noting will stop it by God grace.. No man can stop God, and no man will stop nigeria or hold us still.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by joncom(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, He had a lauded and excellent interview on Aljazeera, Channels, eta'l but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see the fact that this is the only man who can deliver the change the common man crave for.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. The Igbos believe another 4 years of GEJ presidency might bring about the end of Nigeria. Their selfish motive is to establish Biafra. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

Pls can u summarise?
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by TheBlackking: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
The entire world will know that Nigeria is for sell and is a complete Joke - if Goodluck remains the leader.

I say this from the outside looking in.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Adefaze(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] this is the result when you vote a person with no shoes #march4buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yet they call him "clueless". If politics is a game of chess,Jona will be a grand master. Always 5 steps ahead of Tinubu,Amaechi and even the "great" Obj didn't see this coming. Who say it doesn't pay to have a PhD? #justasking.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Adefaze(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
joncom:

Pls can u summarise?
oga jona is plotting 2 years extension.. Chikena
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by PAINGAIN: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm just tired of these negative news emanating from nigeria. If this turns out to b true I will hate jona for life,why do these people want power at all cost? Jonathan has been there for six years but he wants more years, buhari ruled nigeria b4 but he keeps coming back for more. Nigerian youths r in disarray, don't know their left from their right. I'm just tired seriously.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Eyepencil: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
I DON'T CARE....JUST PUFFING MY WEED!

LIFE IS GOOD!
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by demelza: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
stevecantrell:

The military (PDP backed) have already taken over on saturday. If you want another group to take over from these ones, it would amount to war.
Then let it happen.
We cannot remain like this.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ dared not extend his tenure unconstitutionally. If he does,he should expect the unspeakable.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by alaoeri: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
abraka00:
Even if he choses to stay for life, you and your frudulent APC cant do anything. If u make any noise, you shall be severely dealt with.
Ppl like you ain't worth exchanging words with besides those that are stronger than your President Jonathan Abacha & IBB where are they today?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Eyepencil: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
piagetskinner:

And the people that are being killed in the north are mere sheep abi?...nigerians!! We are our own worst enemies
HOW ARE YOU SO SURE THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS? COW IS DIFFERENT FROM HUMAN!
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by demelza: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
abraka00:
And your likes could not deal with Ibori when he stole your state blind. E-thug
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by inisco: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
akinladejo:
But that man [GEJ]is ungrateful. This is d person dat don't have shoes and never tot he will be Governor talk less of President. Why is he doing all these?
to show u dat he is not clueless as apc fans think
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by sparkleRed(f): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
lion042:

u won carry this ur fine laps go protect, Abeg no try am oooo
Me ke I don't ve such tym
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by joseph1013: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, He had a lauded and excellent interview on Aljazeera, Channels, eta'l but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see the fact that this is the only man who can deliver the change the common man crave for.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. The Igbos believe another 4 years of GEJ presidency might bring about the end of Nigeria. Their selfish motive is to establish Biafra. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
It is very wrong to generalize the Ignore tribe that way. Some of the most passionate lovers of Buhari right now are Igbos. Let's leave religion and tribal divisions with PDP. I'm sure the General will not approve of your comment.
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by Eyepencil: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Omotolu:
GEJ dared not extend his tenure unconstitutionally. If he does,he should expect the unspeakable.
HEY! SHUT UP! MAKE I HEAR WORD...COWARD!
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by sammyj: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bros take it easy now, I understand your anger but we are together in this fight. I believe the power should belong to the people and not any politician including GMB and GEJ. It should be about what the people want. But Bros you they Vest oooo grin grin
joncom:

Can everyone just keep quiet for once!!
We are just here shouting and cursing, who told you these politicians are not together laughing at our stupidity.

After the election, whoever loses will still collect his pension in millions. Most of you will be back in 2019 calling for the head of Osibanjo(buhari will be dead by then).

*One mumu will quote me in anger
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by victorazy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
akinladejo:
But that man [GEJ]is ungrateful. This is d person dat don't have shoes and never tot he will be Governor talk less of President. Why is he doing all these?

Is called HUMAN
Re: Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu by KanwuliaJara: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
piagetskinner:

Wetin awon DAJUMA and DANTATA dey do? undecided
IBB, ATIKU, SANUSI and DANGOTE nko?
Only to collect oil blocks huhn?
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) / Sanwo-Olu's Wife Joins Campaign Train, Meets Women's Groups (video) / Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.