Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) (22619 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Today, President Buhari received the HRM Ovrawah Omogha 1 Odiologbo of Oleh Kingdom and other top members of the Isoko Traditional Rulers Council in State House.

See more photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/president-buhari-hosts-isoko-traditional-rulers-in-the-state-house-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by iskuburi407: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sai Baba

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Desperation ! South south and south east are no more 5%?

So now he remembers Niger delta ?

I trust my.South south elders , collect his money and next year vote the thief out

Terrorist sponsor

106 Likes 16 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Tolexander: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:
Deperation

I trsut my.South south elders , collect his money and next year vote the thief out

Terrorist sponsor

Did they vote him in before?

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tolexander:

Just saying

Anyone approached for support should receive them collect their money and vote the stupid pigs out next year grin

The way of the Ninja style

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:
Deperation

I trsut my.South south elders , collect his money and next year vote the thief out

Terrorist sponsor

I think it's rather they remembered him or who went to visit who?

I remember a certain GEJ jumping from one yoruba palace to the other in 2015

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I think it's rather they remembered him or who went to visit who?

I remember a certain GEJ jumping from one yoruba palace to the other in 2015

The ineffectual buffoon remains a case study in history

But buhari has single handedly made that cretin look brilliant!

I mean buhari will be remembered in history as the most useless president who was defeated in the most shocking landslide defeat ever recorded by a sitting president!...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
They're welcome.

God bless Nigeria

GOD bless PMB

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

The ineffectual buffoon remains a case study in history

But buhari has single handedly made that cretin look brilliant!

I mean buhari will be remembered in history as the most useless president who was defeated in the most shocking landslide defeat ever recorded by a sitting president!...

Yeepaa!! abeg na yusuf papa you finish like this? shocked

Truly buhari is making GEJ look like a genius but i very much doubt he'll be defeated.

You might be right eventually sha because the future is very pregnant

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by thinksense: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Only if ndi Igbo brothers will accept d truth to test the sweetness of this govt

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Yeepaa!! abeg na yusuf papa you finish like this? shocked

Truly buhari is making GEJ look like a genius

Yes he is and.its not an easy thing to do! Ieam the ineffectual buffoon is legendary for his never been seen before level of incompetence. Yet buhari has surpassed him on every index imaginable

Buhari will have a special portrait on the wall of.fame.of outrageously stupid and undefinable ignorance every exhibited by a president in African history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Yes he is and.its not an easy thing to do! Ieam the ineffectual buffoon is legendary for his never been seen before level of incompetence. Yet buhari has surpassed him on every index imaginable

Buhari will have a special portrait on the wall of.fame.of outrageously stupid and undefinable ignorance every exhibited by a president in African history

biko e don do. you dey vex. just calm down small

However the election is still buhari's to lose. PDP have still not gotten their acts together even though Saraki is dealing serious blow to buhari and APC now. I'm curious as to how PDP will manage the gargantuan egos on rampage in the class of presidential aspirants. who will accept and concede defeat at the primaries?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

biko e don do. you dey vex. just calm down small

However the election is still buhari's to lose. PDP have still not gotten their acts together even though Saraki is dealing serious blow to buhari and APC now. I'm curious as to how PDP will manage the gargantuan egos on rampage in the class of presidential aspirants. who will accept and concede defeat at the primaries?

Bro it will be very easy to defeat buhati next year
Just create a video of all his pre election promises versus all the major happenings ober the last 3 years
Translate it to all major languages and give it to all radio stations

But seriously PDP or not any average candidate will defeat buhari next year

APC are already implodimg , why? They know they have failed woefuly

Next year won't be about the party , it would be about the person

This is why I follow OBJ closely anyone he openly backs will win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Bro it will be very easy to defeat buhati next year
Just create a video of all his pre election promises versus all the major happenings ober the last 3 years
Translate it to all major languages and give it to all radio stations

But seriously PDP or not any average candidate will defeat buhari next year

APC are already implodimg , why? They know they have failed woefuly

Next year won't be about the party , it would be about the person

This is why I follow OBJ closely anyone he openly backs will win

Hmmm.....next year will be interesting. That's the only certainty i have. make i siddon dey look smiley
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by lazynairalander1: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
I am still imagining the amount of our treasury that this persons will go home with.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
To be sincere, am enjoying this regime. Infact it's my best regime ever as business has gone up 10 folds. I made more money than Jonathan regime

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Danelo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
No shaking cus my people are wise.

ISOKO WADO

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by LUGBE: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just so annoying, 2019 plans as against the killings
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Moorish: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nothing admirable about these visionless old men

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Metuh: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tolexander:
So? What does he want now

After all, they are 5% according to the dullard.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by englishmart(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
That's lovely, but vote against him in 2019

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:
Desperation

Terrorist sponsor

he won without Niger delta in the previous elections he will still win without them. Mark my words

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
OK
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Iruobean(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
shocked
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by blaqroy: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
I have been standing outside looking for red moon, haven't seen,plz who is seen moon?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
ok...more like Benin kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Navalsadiq:
he won without Niger delta in the previous elections he will still win without them. Mark my words

With which region?

The north ? He can't get 50% of the votes there with the likes of tambuwal and Kwakwanso running

Forget middle belt , south south and south east

What remains now the South west? So he will.win 100% in the south west and even if he does that isn't enough for an opposition who gets 40% in the north all the middle belt , south south and south east all the person needs in 25% in the south west

Oga do the. Math this isn't akara and ogi we are talking

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
iskuburi407:
Sai Baba
Sai Baba! cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Seen and noted.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
To what end?
I don't understand some Nigerian youths at times. Any sensible, patriotic, objective Nigerian should and will be very happy with what is happening to a party and govt that has not only inflicted poverty on Nigerians but most of all has been overseeing the deaths of thousands of Nigerians. I wonder at times if those overtly and covertly supporting this govt are human beings. Are they happy with the way people are being killed? Are they not concerned?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by ogundeleai(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is what we called maturity... The respected elders came and table their request that include 13%derivation, indigine appointments and infrastructure.. The amiable president promised to look at the request with hope of doing justice.. This is how to move Nation forward and not unnecessary Making treat to unshakable government... Likewise the move is also a welcome idea and better that paying twitter agents to be ranting on social media that will yield no results... Nigeria is so big and best move to make government respond to yearning of countless tribe in our nation is to have constant dialog with govt in power... God bless our resolute President

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
A president who is far away from development

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) / Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha / Army Reacts To Video Of Protesting Soldiers Over Maltreatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.