Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Help - How To Create A Bulk Sms Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help - How To Create A Bulk Sms Website (764 Views)

How To Create A Bulk SMS Website / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! / Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - How To Create A Bulk Sms Website by Adwexky(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Hello Webmasters
I regard you all, I need a guide or information on how to own an independent bulk sms site. This goal as be conceived for a very long time but all the information I lay my hands and set my eyes on are not explicit and satisfactory. I really need the help of webmaster or any experienced individual in regards to this objective any assistance or guidance provided would be highly cherished.

**Waiting For You Help**

Thanks
cc: Guyandriod, Jidetheblogger
Re: Help - How To Create A Bulk Sms Website by CreativeWeb(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Shoot me an email now let me guide you. creativewebng@gmail.com
Re: Help - How To Create A Bulk Sms Website by fideco: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2015
★★★BULK SMS★★★
This is a Special Invitation To You My Friends!
UGMobile Services just launched the most Unique website, offering the best Bulk SMS services/marketing, Short Codes, Toll free numbers etc... In Africa.
Our System is Reliable and offers the most affordable price rates with instant & easy messaging platform.
With UGMobiles Services you can buy SMS units @ N1.5 per SMS. You can start sending your bulk SMS to millions and reach your friends, members, customers, etc easily.
With our Current and Complete GSM Database of all 37 states in Nigeria, you can send ad SMS to target your customers.
You can give us a try by registering an account @ www.ugmobileservices.com
We look forward to your patronage!
Please Share and Re-broadcast to your friends!!
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ugmobileservices
★Thanks! ★
Re: Help - How To Create A Bulk Sms Website by nnamdiosu(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Adwexky:
Hello Webmasters
I regard you all, I need a guide or information on how to own an independent bulk sms site. This goal as be conceived for a very long time but all the information I lay my hands and set my eyes on are not explicit and satisfactory. I really need the help of webmaster or any experienced individual in regards to this objective any assistance or guidance provided would be highly cherished.

**Waiting For You Help**

Thanks
cc: Guyandriod, Jidetheblogger

just contact me via wassap on 08164220091. I'll show you how you can set up on ur own reseller account via my company. free 5,000 naira worth of units are given to resellers on smscradle.com
Re: Help - How To Create A Bulk Sms Website by Adwexky(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thanks for the contribution, but I am not interested in a re-seller account, I need info on building an independent bulk sms website.
nnamdiosu:

just contact me via wassap on 08164220091. I'll show you how you can set up on ur own reseller account via my company. free 5,000 naira worth of units are given to resellers on smscradle.com
Re: Help - How To Create A Bulk Sms Website by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Which one is. Independent bulk sms website? You want to become MTN or glo?

(1) (Reply)

Transfer From Wordpress To / Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? / Facebook Ads Expert Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.