Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile (1066 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Popular actress, Tonto Dikeh says she has
become a happier person since she found
peace with God. She shared this adorable
photo of her with a million dollar smile and in
the caption wrote:
I AM MORE APPRECIATIVE
THAN I WAS YESTERDAY*
When you truly know the VALUE
of Life I bet you Money becomes
the least of your worries,Making
HEAVEN is all the Rich seek*
AM glad I found peace with my
GOD**
Truth is I will still fall n fail him
more times than I ever did &
that’s because I’m HUMAN*
For NOW I KNOW MY GOD & MY
GOD knows me too**
#SisterPoko
#happyGirlieO

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile by teemanbastos(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2015
the way sum ppl bleach ehn..
You'l wonder why dy werent born as albinos.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile by umar4sure(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2015
God.......she looks like a mal-nurished doll
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile by yomskin(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Found peace with God with that tattoo bold on her left biceps.
Tonto, Kindly note, u can't make peace with God while dining with the devil

Anyways , it's none of ma biz.

Btw, when it's tonto ' s post, guys sharply post comment unlike other post, hoping it ll get to fp

Mod surprise them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile by ammyluv2002(f): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2015
umar4sure:
God.......she looks like a mal-nurished doll
teemanbastos:
the way sum ppl bleach ehn..
You'l wonder why dy werent born as albinos.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Happy Birthday To Wanted Maleke / So Sad: Another Reality Star 'real' Dies At 33 From Colon Cancer / Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.