Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (104777 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by ObiOmaMu: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has bared it all in this new interview with Media Room Hub.

The mother of one revealed that her estranged husband really humiliated her, and that the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana has nude photos/videos of her when she ran to them during one of their fights.

The actress also showed evidence that her husband, Churchill always beat her up. She also denied having any issues with her mother in-law.

She also said she is aware that Rosy Meurer is the reason Churchill abandoned her and his son, that she has been sleeping with her husband. She also revealed that her husband bought her birthday car gift for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyeCPzuT-E

She also said two women have contacted her that they have kids for her husband.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/tonto-dikeh-breaks-down-shares-domestic.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by ObiOmaMu: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by durubrian(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
is she mad? did i flex the money with her??

first grade OLOSH0

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Gurumaharaji(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Girls always going for already made guys since d time of Jezebel.....Every advantages have disadvantages

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by damjane(f): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
celebrities and their problems. Always throwing it at our face like we care

206 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by sugarbelly4: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
i feel for her tho

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by wahles(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Weird.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Heavance(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
At the end of the day, she will settle behind closed doors like that mavin girl.
They keep looking for pity from fans

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by thorpido(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
If the foundation be destroyed..........

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Another Tiwa Savage angry and I thought her marriage would last

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by babyfaceafrica: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
And so?....make she go sit down jhoor...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please can the Embassy give us the nudes

Sahara reporters please help us get the Nudies
Pleeeeeaaassee??
sad

I think Tonto looks prettier while crying...that probably explains why Churchill always beat her.

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Jerryojozy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wetin concern me. make I de prepare for Barca vs PSG match.

Genius J

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pyyxxaro: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
After sleeping with people's husbands

You expect to have a happy home

You must be a royal fool

U never even start undecided

What you sow , u must reap grin

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by sugarbelly4: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
SMH
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Shortyy(f): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lmaoooooooooo Tiwa wannabe. some women always looking for self pity, pffft. where you forced to marry the guy? I can vividly remember when you were happily praising and asking God to bless this particular man, was he also bullying you then? And if he was bullying you why didn't you speak up? It's now that y'all are separated that you're looking for a way to bring him down and let the world pity you. puuulease give me a break. *yawn

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Came: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
I feel your pain toto, take heart, life must go on.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
.... Sorry but your problem is your problem (in reekado's voice)... No strength to give any fu#k.. grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by emperorchedda(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
If you had married that hustling young man with a bright future you may not have entered this mess

Every woman wants a ready made man that will shower you with gifts and cash, not knowing other girls will be attracted to him in other to enjoy the cash flow

No pity for you madam

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by slimzypink(f): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
cry me a river! u no get sense ..berra leave social media, and focus on your child

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by MrGreenMavro: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Big boobs or small boobs, big butt or small butt, curves or no curves. Everything between every woman's legs is ONE.Stick to your wife. Be loyal to your woman

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by bigDickson(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Am sorry i just ate all my f*cks

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by emmanwandud(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Another one
Seuns GF

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by femijay8271(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
money121:
I remember Tiwa savage.. But which kind crocodile tears be this tongue tongue

Do you think Money can buy Love?

Pele aunty Toto decay

ya head ya no scorrect, which one b Toto decay again?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
She thinks she's on a Nollywood set. Lol.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by diva90: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is messy! I don't like it when Pple spread their dirty linings in public. She should have just quietly moved on. There was no need to further put more information out there. They have a kid and the child will grow up to refer to all this in the future. The internet never forgets

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Ermacc: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
No wonder you always called him king kong.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm it is well
Hope she finds peace

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.