Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

You Have Mouth Odor (bad Breath) And You Don't Even Know It! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Have Mouth Odor (bad Breath) And You Don't Even Know It! (791 Views)

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes / 5 Awesome Tips For Fighting Bad Breath And Improving Your Mouth Condition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Mouth Odor (bad Breath) And You Don't Even Know It! by bestill(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2009
Confidence is a very important quality of life that should be possessed by everyone, but there are some factors in life that can greatly diminish your confidence in public, e.g Being broke, not wearing proper dresses, blah blah blah, , and to the main reason for this excerpt, having a BAD BREATH Embarrassed Cry.

My concern here is that you could be making life for people around you extremely uncomfortable with your mouth odour and you wouldn't even know it - How embarrasing can this be? Cry Cry Cry

Let us take an instance from a church gathering or even a formal class setting where you have persons sitting next to one another and will have to, at one time or the other, say something to one another. As we usually have it in church - "TURN TO YOUR NEIGHBOR AND SAY, ".

What do you say about times when someone offers you a mint? or a chewing gum does it really mean that your breath is bad?

Personally I've had to offer persons mint at times when I think the Individual needs it, and at other times when I just feel like sharing. when this happens to me - when I'm offered- How do I know I'm not offending the person with my breath.
This is because I make conscious efforts to keep my mouth clean, BUT YOU CAN BE TOO SURE CAN YOU?

Please house If you get to read this just post any reply you think would be beneficial to the topic of discussion. Smiley

THANK YOU.
Re: You Have Mouth Odor (bad Breath) And You Don't Even Know It! by Skidoc(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2009
I always check the condition of my breath by placing a hand at about 2cm infront of my mouth, say "ahhh" and use that hand to draw the air to your nose. It works for me.

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum Chlorhydrate And Cancer / More Nigerians To Die Of Non-communicable Diseases By 2020 - Osotimehin / Free Ebook For Guys Suffering From Premature Explusion(login & Downloa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.