Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Aluminum Chlorhydrate And Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aluminum Chlorhydrate And Cancer (790 Views)

North Korea Cures AIDS, Ebola And Cancer With Single Drug! - UK / Oral intimacy And Cancer / Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum Chlorhydrate And Cancer by Skywalker5(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2009
I have been using body sprays for a very long time.I found out that most of them contains Aluminum Chlorhydrate. A Student here with me doing her research on health issues told me about how it causes cancer. I checked it online and found out the same thing. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My question is this. If this really causes cancer,Why do most bodysprays stiil have Aluminum Chlorhydrate in them? Cuz i went through a store here and 60% of he body sprays had Aluminum Chlorhydrate in them.

Any Good health worker here
Re: Aluminum Chlorhydrate And Cancer by iDoc(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2009
The fact is that there are many more things we use everyday that can cause cancers including detergents, body creams, cleaning solvents and shampoos. There are also a number of cancer causing poisons in much of the processed food we eat everyday.

Govt agencies generally do not give a damn because there are many more pressing health and economic issues to tackle.

Which is why individuals have to take up responsibility for mounting vigilance over their own health. You can start by subscribing to a free regular newsletter at www.elixirsoflife.weebly.com/my-blog.html

(1) (Reply)

More Nigerians To Die Of Non-communicable Diseases By 2020 - Osotimehin / Got An Std? Just Ask Your Phone / Woman Lived With Pair Of Scissors In Stomach For 3years Following Surgical Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.