Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

How To Begin A Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Begin A Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria (2115 Views)

Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye / Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Begin A Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria by jackreece(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

My name is Jackreece Oboms (08038976690),
and I am here to reveal to you guys how you
can start up a profitable recharge card printing
business here in your country Nigeria.

Recharge card printing business is a very
profitable business if you start it today.

Recharge cards is hot selling in Nigeria, and
you should be thinking by now how you can
tap into this Goldmine.

Selling recharge cards requires you to have
certain things in place which will be revealed
to you soon.

Do you desire to start your own recharge card
printing business today? let us show you how!

click here to learn how to get started==> www.obomswealthlane.com/recharge.htm

Jackreece Oboms

Re: How To Begin A Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria by chizillar(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Over the years, many have wanted to invest in the business of recharge card printing but have encountered one difficulty or the other. One of the problem has been getting recharge card pins at a more affordable rates. Now you can get the pin as low as N85 for the hundred naira card denomination and N170 for two hundred card denomination if you can buy much more units and other networks at a cheaper rate(N83 for much more bulk purchase on hundred naira card. This will enable you to optimize your profit in this business. Also available is the software and other guides./07033097160.
Re: How To Begin A Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2016
mm
Re: How To Begin A Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria by skyrocketernal(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Are you interested in making money online with no capital but with simple internet access? If so simply send a text or sms your email to this number 08131974199 and I will send to your email some free information and links that have really help me to succeed in my online business. Cheers and good luck on your money making venture.
Regards,
Emmanuel.

(1) (Reply)

ABOUT Corporate And Unique Field Marketers 'CUFM' / Do You Buy Or Sell Chemicals? Come In Lets Relate / What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.