Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) (63655 Views)

Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / President Jonathan's Salary Revealed ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Abhdul(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
These LIES are nt worth sharing. I Was nt born last night
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by kuqya: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello all,
Why must we be confused by all this online scammers when we all know that there has never been any other oracle apart from the the great spell casters called lama lama oracle temple, The great oracle and also i my self called kuq ya that is greatest of all, Kuq ya means GREATEST AMONG ALL THE SPELL CASTERS. This oracle has been in existence for so many years even before i was born i inherited it from my great grand father. Since we have been existing we have never failed in solving any kind of problem anyone must have been having cos we know the spirits that we serve we never lets us down, We perform various sacrifice to this spirits from time to time to make our powerful and doings effective. This temple is out on the internet to tell all of you that is wasting your time and also your hard earned money dealing with all this hungry souls that called themselves spell casters by bring cause to themselves by claiming to be what they are not, We advise you all that you should stop it as it is not right to do such, Because those spell casters that called themselves different names / temples are scammers,You will do this greatest oracle good by doing that.They are scammers and all those testimony there are posted by them also and not the people they have help,They are doing all this to get money to fed there-self and there family members !!! BE WARNED ALL OF YOU THAT NEED HELP FROM SPELL CASTERS AS IT IS BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU WE HAVE DECIDED TO COME ONLINE TO REDUCE AND STOP ALL THIS FAKE SPELL CASTERS, AS WE GOT PERMISSION FROM THE FBI !!.. I have made so many of them online that are spoiling this great temple good work go back to the sea and some blind. I am Dr Kuq Ya the messenger to the great oracle of Nigeria,Indian,Indonesia,Singapore,UK,USA,Uganda,japan,Spain,Germany,Paris,Dubai,South Africa. To mention but a few..We are know well there as the great temple that has helped them get many of there ANCESTRAL problems solve in recent times. But we are also extending this great offer to those that have any kind of problem, when i mean any kind of problem i mean any problem at all you might be having in this life,Such as getting your lover back,you want to be rich, you feel like using charms on someone to get something you like from him or her or getting your scam many back, wining a lottery, to mention but a few. KUQ YA IS HERE FOR YOUR SERVICES AND PLEASE STOP DEALING WITH THOSE SO CALLED SPELL CASTERS THAT HAVE REALLY MESSED UP THIS WORK ONLINE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ONLINE,BUT THE PRESIDENTS OF THE ABOVE COUNTRIES CALLED ME ON PHONE AND ALSO PERSONALLY HOLD A MEETING AND THEY ASK ME THE MESSENGER TO START ADVERTING AND TELL ALL ABOUT THIS GREATEST ORACLE THAT IS SO DURABLE, PERFECT, MARVELOUS, AND GOOD WORKS TO AVOID THIS SCAMMING THAT IS GOING ON ONLINE. I WILL BE ENDING HERE NOW, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING BOTHERING YOUR MIND AND YOU NEED PERMANENT SOLUTION TO IT WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT OR HARM, KINDLY SEND AN EMAIL TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: great.spellcaster01@gmail.com OR great.spellcaster@yahoo.com Thanks and may the spirits guide you to read and understand what i said and also we will be awaiting response from you all that have problems that want it solve at once.Thanks for your patronage as you come.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by jorlons(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zedric:
14 million per annum? In this Nigeria? And u people expect us to believe this? About 1.67 million monthly? Taa

Bros I con tire for d marra o. Where d billions come dey enter nw ??
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by tdayof(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
cotzywitzy:

Not daily its Every Eye
it is....daily eye or everyday eye
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

Can we see Buhari's tax certificate?

And that of the APCheat governors who sabi form holy holy but na dem sabi chop & clean mouth pass shocked
Plus their SINators and representaTHIEVES who collect multi-millions from us and do NOTHING except to attempt bribing us with recharge cards at election time!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095358_15096527612489439596301874723237704487377n_jpeg85ba7e6ee2eaa8016b72712354f15d2f
Don't mind them...Claiming sanctimonious.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
From the figures we are seeing here, the president earns a monthly salary of about N1,200,857.57, excluding feeding and accommodation. He is still being overpaid, given the fact that the majority of the people live on less than $2 a day and the minimum wage still stands at N18,000 a month. The gap is too much the incoming APC government should take note cheesy
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Tsanyawa: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
story for the gods....
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

why edit your post?
Lol u catch am! he didn't understand d post b4 commenting
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Laycan(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ahhh,ayie ooooo
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by holluwai(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
He worked with prudent bank those days... Lol

qualityovenbake:
Our prudent president.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Godluck Ebele Jonathan immunity expires comes May, 29 2015. According to Federal Republic of Nigeria constitution, no political post can take an oath of office more than two times completed or not. Bye Bye GEJ
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by change49ja: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
mrmetoo1:
So N43m salary for three years but N1B for food per year. Diaris God.. Continu

grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by kengeorge2013: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
okwu ashi
SeverusSnape:

BIG lies
Iro NLA(Yoruba)
Keriya ne...(HAusa)
Owu ashi(Igbo)
涤 工 哨...(Chinese Mandarin) cool
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
kengeorge2013:
okwu ashi
Thanks, but some parts do say Owu Ashi
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Kingsasian(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Even an hausa man without a calculator knows GEJ's monthly earnings
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
This is another reason why i will not consider voting for him again, Even a govt employee that earns let say 50% of that salary who also have some other investment even if is in stocks or any other business.

LIES....Even Obama have other means of incomes.

GEJ....Pls stop d lies, it sucks.

A US president is barred from receiving pay from other sources during his/her presidential term. If Obama owned stocks/other businesses before his assumption of office, he would have to put those assets in the hands of a "Blind trust" to manage.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by rhames(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=argon500 post=30624793][/quote]

And the FIRS becomes the mouthpiece of the president for campaign purposes eh? Alright then. The same FIRS should calculate the outstanding taxes on the billions he and his cronies have plundered from the Federal Treasury since assuming office.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Freiburger:
From the figures we are seeing here, the president earns a monthly salary of about N1,200,857.57, excluding feeding and accommodation. He is still being overpaid, given the fact that the majority of the people live on less than $2 a day and the minimum wage still stands at N18,000 a month. The gap is too much the incoming APC government should take note cheesy

11 likes

The US president only earns 8x the average American, but the Nigerian president earns more than 24x the income of the average Nigerian undecided
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by NaLaugh: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
mrmetoo1:
So N43m salary for three years but N1B for food per year. Diaris God.. Continu

have you seen his son? Na the boy belle the full 1 billion dey enter.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by papaskino(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ in continuum!!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by onyxo76(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=argon500 post=30624793][/quote]so how does this concern me?
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by olaoluwajosh: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please GEJ declare your assets and stop deceiving people around.PDP
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by gambit10: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Our prudent president.

Sarcasm intended right ??
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by okokhaerat(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa oh, Nigerians are really happy with the current situation we are in o. weyrey like u, if e beta for u ni, u no go get tym to scroll nairaland fah angry
anonimi:

See as you dey run your mouth like person wey det am for CCBS.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains the only LIVING public officer to have declared his assets publicly.

Have you seen for any other elected officer, even from the holier-than-thou crowd in APCheat

Meanwhile there was no upcoming election when he declared his assets, quoted above.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by lovely17(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
in a country where Senators earn than Obama no wahala lips sealed #pocketing

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by franugo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

See as you dey run your mouth like person wey det am for CCBS.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains the only LIVING public officer to have declared his assets publicly.

Have you seen for any other elected officer, even from the holier-than-thou crowd in APCheat

Meanwhile there was no upcoming election when he declared his assets, quoted above.

bro am sure even u know dt that amount has multiplied exponentially. Not dt it is wrong oo cos d way he aged exponentially while as presido is something elseshockedshocked:obuh lets be realistic, there's no way he's gonna declare his assets again.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by kingslly(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Omoh go to page 1 u'll see his assets there.
zaedd:
But at least he should declare his assets.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by kingslly(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Omoh go to page 1 u'll see his assets there.He declared his asset before before becoming the president
zaedd:
But at least he should declare his assets.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by tammie24: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.