Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) (63654 Views)

Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / President Jonathan's Salary Revealed ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by lekkiss(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
e taya me o...c crap....free ride to otuoke last junction.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by kingslly(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
U dont only need better info,u need a better brain too if you think GEJ owns a single or many Jets to himself .
bosun11:
All his allowance nko
feeding allowance
health allowance
travelling allowance
corruption allowance **
shoes allowance **

ALL THE ALLOWANCES Where are the money going to
43 M in four years and he has over how many jets....

please i need better information jor...mtschewww
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by oche123: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
my last born that is nt up to 5yr wont believe dis joke..so How Much are dey payn House of Rep, 4 Per Sitting To Discus How To Get Married To 6yrs Old Gal.They Pay 2million For 1hr Sitting. 2million*7hr=14m,,, Lobatan...What About Allawee, Allowance For Feeding, For Sicknes, For Working, For Waldrope, For Med Checkup, For New Equipment, For Cars, For Security, For Stres, Even For Der Dogs. Talk Les Of SALARY,lobatan
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Champele(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ is the most sincere president we ever had. I love this man,carry go.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by matoyeh(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
BIG lie
Iro NLA(Yoruba)
Keriya ne...(HAusa)
Owu ashi(Igbo)
涤 工 哨...(Chinese Mandarin) cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Labayi96(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
I just listen to one of wike's allegation of hw the incumbent governor has mismanage d state treasury and it is serious . I call on governor Amechi 2 please make a statement if these allegation are true or false with proof .IF NOT I pray GMB SHOULD WIN SO THAT HE CAN FIGHT & SWEEP CORRUPTION FROM HIS OWN PARTY
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by mrmagoo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
When they asked you declare your assets you were acting pig headed but now that you are losing your re-election bid you want to show us your pay roll and whatever?

Too late mr. President
TOO!!! LATE!!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by kenee24(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by sorom4: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
What about him allowance and money wey him thief? Na dem be d koko, no be Salary.
wetin concern you with his allowance? is he not entitled to it? abeg pray, make the devil return your sense for you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self
at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice
Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or
Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the
Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.
beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by sammyj: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin lafter no go kill me ooooo !!!
mrmetoo1:
So N43m salary for three years but N1B for food per year. Diaris God.. Continu
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by russello: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good!

Let the APC legislators help to verify the authenticity for us.

That's what they (opposition) should be doing, and not disturbs us with their "agbero" talk angry
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by GboyegaD(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
I truly don't know what to write on this. It is either those who posted this information are senseless or they think we are. So the sitting president earns less than the ex presidents? Or are they saying he earns less than the legislators? All this is an act to make him look sincere.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Elan83(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
boss096:
Watin cursin me? He wan share am wit u b4
error = cursin!
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by notoriousbabe: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mtcheeeeee. Dis one na salary now,show us all the kick backs and returns from contractors,ministers,etc
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tax fraud
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
OLADD:

Invade the Code of Conduct Bureau and report back to us if you can't find it there.

But you and I know that the curse of a man failed to declare it and told all Nigerians to fvck off if they want to him to declare the stolen assets.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Image123(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Interesting, and ordinary pension for some governors is 200 million naira. To whom it may concern abi to whom it may deceive. Indeed, the person who lies will also steal, confirmed.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by GodsKate: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Keep up with news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp GK on 08032719286 to order.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Hugo7(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Of what use is it to fellow nigerians. When you came on board as V.p with your former Boss President Yatadua he decleared his assets and you did same but, when you became president you bluntly refused to decleare your assets. Your tax receipt is ment for you and FIRS..this is Iservice TAN.#propaganda
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Atlantian: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari, please show your income tax payment details.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No... Just a language enthusiast.
Wow,interesting
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by linohlex: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
If I hearrrrrrrrrrr eh say en salary no pass like that eh make I no waiting cause am
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
BIG lie
Iro NLA(Yoruba)
Keriya ne...(HAusa)
Owu ashi(Igbo)
涤 工 哨...(Chinese Mandarin) cool
Make dem dey deceive theirself naw.. shey dem think sey we dey clueless like the man himself.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by Uncletony(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
boss096:
Watin cursine me? He wan share am wit u b4

D way u spelt that ''concern'' is terrible!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by lyricalz: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
President dey pay tax? Queen of england no dey pay tax, obama no dey pay tax
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by NobleG1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
As if he and his minions are not looting the treasury.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by chronique(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm embarrassed on your behalf. Where did you hear that GEJ owns 10 jets? Or you don't know there's a difference between GEJ's properties and federal govt properties?
falconey:
And this salary got him 10JETS?
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by sammyomoh(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians no b fools.
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by boss096(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Uncletony:

D way u spelt that ''concern'' is terrible!!
i dnt c hw my cursine concerned you. After al i wrote it in pidgin english. tongue
Re: President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) by alby: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Well done.

Please show us his Asset Declaration Form.

As an example of a 21st Century President.

Corruption Stinks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.