Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Make Money From Crude Oil Online Trading. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Crude Oil Online Trading. (1456 Views)

Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Nigeria Replaces Saudi Arabia As Top Crude Oil Supplier To India / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Crude Oil Online Trading. by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2015
JOIN ME TODAY TO MAKE COOL DOLLARS AS I DO FROM CRUDE OIL ONLINE TRADING.

IT IS THE SAME TRADING AS FOREX TRADING ONLY MUCH BETTER AND LESS RISKY.

FOR YOU TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ME IT WILL COST YOU ONLY N7,000 BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE TRAINED BY ME ON HOW YOU CAN TRADE ON CRUDE OIL ONLINE IT WILL COST YOU N50,000 (MINE COST ME N100,000).

IF YOU NEED MORE INFO SEND AN EMAIL TO chidiok77@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Crude Oil Online Trading. by iykofias(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Kini bizness
Re: Make Money From Crude Oil Online Trading. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2015
YOU MAKE MONEY WHEN THE SLOPE OF THE GRAPH IS EITHER GOING UP OR DOWN. YOU MUST KNOW WHEN TO START AND STOP TRADING OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTIRE MONEY.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any LG Product For As Low As N2,000! / [Review] Sending £300 From The UK To Nigeria Across 5 Transfer Agents / Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.