Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name (1517 Views)

How Much Will You Charge A Client To Put Up An Ad-banner On Your Blog / How To Setup And Start A Blog / How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by jaylister(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Many here on nairaland wants a new blog but charges from webmasters is depriving them. And some are ready to do the job but was underated by newbies. So what am trying to say here is; How much can you pay to get a blog designed for you and for those who creates, how much do u charge. Drop ur prices lets the negociations begin.
Www.aprokoblog.com
if you want my service? Then call me on 08063893554
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by hilaryiwens05: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
which one are u in for??
1) are you looking for who to create a blog for u

OR

2) you want to create the blog for people
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by jaylister(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
which one are u in for??

OR

i do create but the thread is for those wu want new blog to drop hw much they can pay, so they can get bids from webmasters
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by orlaryhincah(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2015
I will charge 8K to create a blog with domain name
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Bolajiblog(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Wanna sell a mobile blog...any1 who z interested
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2015
Bolajiblog:
Wanna sell a mobile blog...any1 who z interested
1000 years to come. Ur blog will still remain with u. With the tag wanna sell a mobile blog. Its better you step up your game and do something nice. Before wanna selling it.
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Duuzsz(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
I can create a professional look website with little or no amount,. Contact me here http://www.techpill.net
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
mikketech:
1000 years to come. Ur blog will still remain with u. With the tag wanna sell a mobile blog. Its better you step up your game and do something nice. Before wanna selling it.

Hahaha.
Hahaha

Bwuahahaha
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Mayfrank(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Depends on the host... about 5k using free hosting and 10k using paid hosting.
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
jboy73:

Hahaha.
Hahaha

Bwuahahaha
lols funny dude
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Bolajiblog(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
mikketech:
lols funny dude
bro cool dwn na...@jboy dnt knw that u want to laff i would ve married u to princess
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by jaylister(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Were are those who want new blogs, nw is the time to get ur blog designed
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Okwori12(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
which one are u in for??

OR

Hills am watching you o... I think you should contact hilaryiwens05. If you need a good job
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by jaylister(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Still waiting
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Pls hw can i add menu ontop of my wordpress blog.

Menu like. . Home, contact Us, about Us .et.c i want it to be @the top of home page

pls help.
Thanks
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by jaylister(m): 5:30am On Feb 12, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:
Pls hw can i add menu ontop of my wordpress blog.

Menu like. . Home, contact Us, about Us .et.c i want it to be @the top of home page

pls help.
Thanks
search google with the same keyword u used here. I cnt explain better here
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by hilaryiwens05: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Okwori12:

Hills am watching you o... I think you should contact hilaryiwens05. If you need a good job
watching meee thanks for d reference. no worries, I go settle u soon for that mata
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by ediko5(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2015
orlaryhincah:
I will charge 8K to create a blog with domain name

Hmmm......

Then i have a job for you.

I Need a business website for my online business and i wish to pay N8k for the job.

The Website Must Have The Following Features

An eCommerce functionality where i will be able to receive payments online

I have 50 products for sale, so the site should have 50 unique pages for those 50 products.

com..ng domain name extension

A membership functionality where people can register

A referral system where members refers others to join the site and make money directly into their account and move to the next level of the system.

the site should have a system where a user is given a unique/personal sub domain once registered.

email subscription form for guests

A Very Attractive design templates with three menus (top, primary and footer). and the primary menu should be a sticky menu ALSO the home page should carry two sliders. one at the top and the other at the footer section

and a large hosting space.

I will pay N8k for the job. Contact me.

Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by jaylister(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2015
ediko5:

Hmmm......

I Need a business website for my online business and i wish to pay N8k for the job.

I have 50 products for sale, so the site should have 50 unique pages for those 50 products.

A referral system where members refers others to join the site and make money directly into their account and move to the next level of the system.

the site should have a system where a user is given a unique/personal sub domain once registered.

A Very Attractive design templates with three menus (top, primary and footer). and the primary menu should be a sticky menu ALSO the home page should carry two sliders. one at the top and the other at the footer section

please i think he can do it free, give me 20k, i wont take it for ecomerce page
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
ediko5:

Hmmm......

this your job is more than 8k, you wan kill somebody? only dot com dot ng domain is 2230 or so what of hosting and the rest? if any body needs Blogger blog, contact me I can handle Blogger blogs. 08180727817
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by makky(f): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
jaybossYBNL:

this your job is more than 8k, you wan kill somebody? only dot com dot ng domain is 2230 or so what of hosting and the rest? if any body needs Blogger blog, contact me I can handle Blogger blogs. 08180727817

Hi, I need a website for my online store, can you do thatathat? Please reach me on felmaz15@gmail.com to discuss further and do check www.thebeautyboon.com, that's the kinda site I wanna open. The concept not the quantity of products there. Do revert as soon as possible, thanks
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
ediko5:

Hmmm......

I can do this job for 12k.
Re: How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name by jaylister(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2015
shachris03:

I can do this job for 12k.
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes Wordpress Newbies Make / How To Disable Right Click On Web Page Or Hide Page Source Code / AMAZING DEALS!!! Best Web Design Agency - Affordable High Quality Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.