Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Photo: Royal Family Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Muhammadu II - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Royal Family Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Muhammadu II (920 Views)

Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Royal Family Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Muhammadu II by baski92(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Sometimes i wonder what the secret is to the beauty of these
Northerners. They are just too beautiful especially their females.
Someone told me though, that it’s only the wealthy ones that are this
good looking… i find it hard to believe.
57th Emir of the City of Kano, Sanusi Muhammadu II‘s
coronation ceremony took place last week and a photo portrait of his
lovely looking family was shared.
Formerly Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was pictured by Maigaskiya with his 3
wives and gorgeous looking children.
Source http://http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/02/photo-royal-family-emir-kano-sanusi-muhammadu-ii/

Re: Photo: Royal Family Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Muhammadu II by KanwuliaJara: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Clean!!!! grin
BEAUTIFUL and SIMPLE!!!
Welcome to SHARIA OPEN MARRIAGE!!!!
One blokos, 3 toto-sharpeners!!!! cheesy
Re: Photo: Royal Family Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Muhammadu II by Precious80: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Beautiful family

(1) (Reply)

Funeral Cover- Family Benefit Plan Plus / Ladies,5 Reasons Why U Shouldn't Cheat on Ur Spouse / What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.