Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

An Open Letter Of Declaration Of Refunded Funds By Uba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter Of Declaration Of Refunded Funds By Uba (776 Views)

I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter Of Declaration Of Refunded Funds By Uba by distinkt(f): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders and Nigerians,

I sincerely appreciate all the support and encouraging comments I have received concerning my complaint about UBA. This campaign started on Twitter on Sunday afternoon with the intention of getting UBA to do the right thing and return the money fraudulently removed from my account. With a rigorous Twitter campaign, they finally paid attention because they requested for my phone number and account details on Monday.

Yesterday morning, I headed out to a funeral without taking my phones. Upon my return, I realized that I had several missed calls; most of them were from the contact person I had been corresponding with in UBA.

As I scrolled through my text messages, I saw an alert that shows I have been credited with N1.2m, the same amount that had been fraudulently withdrawn from my account. I also saw another text message from the same Admin contact informing me that the Bank has refunded my money.

In order to be doubly assured, I called my account officer to check my account balance and his feedback affirmed that the money has been paid. This battle to recover my money has lasted for more than one year. What could not be achieved in one year has been made possible within 48 hours due to your prayers and support.

Once again, thank you for your support. Justice has been done on this case! UBA has stepped forward and done the right thing.

Warm regards,
Signed
Omo-Ojo Gloria (Mrs.)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter Of Declaration Of Refunded Funds By Uba by DesChyko: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmm.. Nice.. Although I wasn't aware of the incident, I love it when people who have had bad incidents with organizations come forth to declare the resolution as well.
Re: An Open Letter Of Declaration Of Refunded Funds By Uba by realnaijaboy: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
distinkt:
Good morning Nairalanders and Nigerians,

I sincerely appreciate all the support and encouraging comments I have received concerning my complaint about UBA. This campaign started on Twitter on Sunday afternoon with the intention of getting UBA to do the right thing and return the money fraudulently removed from my account. With a rigorous Twitter campaign, they finally paid attention because they requested for my phone number and account details on Monday.

Yesterday morning, I headed out to a funeral without taking my phones. Upon my return, I realized that I had several missed calls; most of them were from the contact person I had been corresponding with in UBA.

As I scrolled through my text messages, I saw an alert that shows I have been credited with N1.2m, the same amount that had been fraudulently withdrawn from my account. I also saw another text message from the same Admin contact informing me that the Bank has refunded my money.

In order to be doubly assured, I called my account officer to check my account balance and his feedback affirmed that the money has been paid. This battle to recover my money has lasted for more than one year. What could not be achieved in one year has been made possible within 48 hours due to your prayers and support.

Once again, thank you for your support. Justice has been done on this case! UBA has stepped forward and done the right thing.

Warm regards,
Signed
Omo-Ojo Gloria (Mrs.)

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Today In Abuja / / If You Had A Time Traveling Machine, Which Day In Your Life Will You Re Visit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.