Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning (2006 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / "Two Nigeria Police Guarding The Bank Caught Fighting In Lagos"...[ Photo] / ANAMBRA: PDP Attacks APGA, APC Over Destruction Of GEJ’s Posters, Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by makzeze: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Police guarding GEJ's Posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning.

No wonder they can't provide enough security for the elections.

3 Likes

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Horus(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Corrupt protecting corruption
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Redoil: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
You see what APC and their BH cum janjaw.e.ed lifstyle are causing to fellow nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by dunkem21(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
What of the pictures of soldiers mounting surveillance @Tinubu's residence?

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
dunkem21:
What of the pictures of soldiers mounting surveillance @Tinubu's residence?

Trash.

it is a welcome development. you APC guys planned an attempt on his life just to drum up public sympathy. you also did it with Buhari's convoy some time ago.

since when did police parading an area now translates to treat. is Tinubu the only one living in that neighborhood

4 Likes

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by ThisisBuhari: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Serious matter
Mods FP pls
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by olas24u(f): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:

it is a welcome development. you APC guys planned an attempt on his life just to drum up public sympathy. you also did it with Buhari's convoy some time ago.

since when did police parading an area now translates to treat. is Tinubu the only one living in that neighborhood

Do you know the neighborhood very well? its ikoyi okay ,there as been standards of operations for years so any abnormal thing happening is always visible.Your candidate is not a popular candidate,he was not there when some people were building this democracy he plans to destroy.I can mention 20 Heroes of the Nigerian democracy that we ll enjoy today,some are dead and some are still alive ,tinubu is on that list.

1 Like

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by MEILYN(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Very funny.... Angry youths are ready to destroy those posters.
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
all this political youths should stop all this stupid propaganda, if things should go wrong during election period all your generation will suffer.........

#say no to election violence#
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by pupsyd: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nothing bad....they are just guarding our Heritage nou!
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Ddonchester: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
I WILL NEVER VOTE APC!!!
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by olas24u(f): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ddonchester:
I WILL NEVER VOTE APC!!!

That is because you dont know the potentials of your country of birth.You have been divided along various lines just because somebody wants to win.
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by IdrisAdebiye: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is absolutely FALSE! Those soldiers are there periodically since last year. For your information, police men also guard the bridge in the evening.
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by ThisisBuhari: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
IdrisAdebiye:
This is absolutely FALSE! Those soldiers are there periodically since last year. For your information, police men also guard the bridge in the evening.
what are your facts.
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
I will only start taking Apc serious any time i see them on the street protesting because of the postponement of the election or else, they are all cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by lwise(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why do we have so many daft Nigerians,police has ever been on the third mainland bridge ever since.
@ OP if this is your first time of going through that route just say it instead of displaying your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by hazyfm1: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=28pt]THIS IS ANOTHER PRESIDENTIAL MADNESS[/size]

[size=18pt]YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SECURITY FOR ELECTION, BUT YOU HAVE ABUNDANT SECURITY TO PROTECT YOUR POSTERS[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
olas24u:

Do you know the neighborhood very well? its ikoyi okay ,there as been standards of operations for years so any abnormal thing happening is always visible.Your candidate is not a popular candidate,he was not there when some people were building this democracy he plans to destroy.I can mention 20 Heroes of the Nigerian democracy that we ll enjoy today,some are dead and some are still alive ,tinubu is on that list.

you sef na wa.

so tinubu is a hero of democracy and APC could not field for presidency.

talk about double standard and APC and i will surely tell you they are synonyms
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by olas24u(f): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:

you sef na wa.

so tinubu is a hero of democracy and APC could not field for presidency.

talk about double standard and APC and i will surely tell you they are synonyms

i know how security looks like in the neighborhood.You said it was propaganda as if you know what you are really saying. Tinubu was also part of the people that fought for this democracy.He was a Nadeco member on exile.Gej did not know how we got to this point.If not for the people of yesterday would there have been today that he was able to become a president of Nigeria.
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
olas24u:

i know how security looks like in the neighborhood.You said it was propaganda as if you know what you are really saying. Tinubu was also part of the people that fought for this democracy.He was a Nadeco member on exile.Gej did not know how we got to this point.If not for the people of yesterday would there have been today that he was able to become a president of Nigeria.

that's why we have sent security men to guard his neighborhood in this election time so that miscreants don't harm him and throw the nation into chaos , why do you guys have problem with that. the police are not even stationed in one place but patrolling , do you guys have a sinister actions in mind
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by olas24u(f): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:

that's why we have sent security men to guard his neighborhood in this election time so that miscreants don't harm him and throw the nation into chaos , why do you guys have problem with that. the police are not even stationed in one place but patrolling , do you guys have a sinister actions in mind

depending on Gej plans ,in a democracy only consultation,negotiations,agreements,support,consensus works ,intimidation,elimination. does not work out fine in the long run. you are talking from both sides of you mouth.take care and have a nice day,on my way out
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
olas24u:

is buhari also on your list ?

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
olas24u:

depending on Gej plans ,in a democracy only consultation,negotiations,agreements,support,consensus works ,intimidation,elimination. does not work out fine in the long run. you are talking from both sides of you mouth.take care and have a nice day,on my way out

Gracias
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Blackfire(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote
author=olas24u post=30630988]

depending on Gej plans ,in a democracy only
consultation,negotiations,agreements,support,consensus works
,intimidation,elimination. does not work out fine in the long run. you
are talking from both sides of you mouth.take care and have a nice
day,on my way out[/quote]

No, stay. U think rulling nigeria is eating amala at tope olaniyi's house.
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by hayoakins(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wasting human resources in order to pursue selfish ambition. It is indeed appalling.

Is that function part of their job description? undecided
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Slizbeat(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
God....the greatest height of propaganda in recent time from the APC camp. Mobile police are always on top the bridge because of the traffic every morning and evening, this has nothing to do with Jonathan's poster. It did not start today, it has always been there since last 2years. See lies.

1 Like

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by batstan(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nothing concern APC ooo!

Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by olas24u(f): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackfire:

No, stay. U think rulling nigeria is eating amala at tope olaniyi's house.

well ruling any country is not easy ,but govt is continuum and you can never finish but can build from what other before you have done.OBj built some reserve,so i expected the reserve to also increase and another person,s comes and continue.Power supply was 4,000 megawatts under Obj,it should increase and not decrease.
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by Austin4lif: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Guide it from the terrorist party. Muslims are on mission to islamize the world. Boko haram and apc are d agents in nigeria. Why will u vote for a president that says that attack on boko haram is an attack on the north? Why will u vote for the man that advocated for the implementation of sharia nationwide? Why will u vote for a man whose brothers(fulani herdsmen) attack and kill villagers? Why not vote for GEj?
Re: Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning by FrankOguns(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good like that, Tinubu has been sending his street children to be removing it and leave only that of APC. I saw how they destroyed everything along that road

(1) (Reply)

Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan / Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State / Keshington To Build First University FM In OOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.