Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta (60458 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Newshelmboss(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by chimoskyg(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
I just hope this is not true with what happened in Lagos dis week

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Navar(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
We are waiting angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by 2best(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
If I were a lagosian I won't use dat route oh... Just incase

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by adediranta(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
OP do you even know the meaning of deadly?

4 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Boss13: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
People are ignorant and idle in this country

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Eastlink(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
This group shouldn't be taken serious. Shepe and Igbo have entered their head. Did I hear them say Third Mainland Bridge and Asaba-Onitsha Bridge? Fools!

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by NoApology(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
ok Saturday? no wahala. i go use ferry enter asaba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by rusher14: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
You are threatening people to come and live in your neighbourhood or else?

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Firefire(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
See this ediots, bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge? if dem born una papa well make una come try am. Awon oloribu. angry

Better bomb the whole of your region to make good your threat and agitation and leave SW from your stupidd dream.

237 Likes 19 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by nnachukz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Until they bomb the bridges excluding the Onitsha-Asaba bridge, I am not going to take them seriously. Empty threats.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by StOla: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
I guess this is the new way of attracting investment.

Where was this taught, London School of Economics or Niger Delta University?

179 Likes 16 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by pode(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
God unto your hands I commit our country Nigeria to

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by fuadnero(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Everybody just dey give deadline...

13 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by DonBobes(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Firefire:
See this ediots, bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge? if dem born una papa well make una come try am. Awon oloribu. angry

Better bomb the whole of your region to make good your threat and agitation and leave SW from your stupidd dream.

Am disappointed firefire, so u also blive dis empty dry chest cn do anything,
Allow dem. Hope d world is watching, now if the reactions start hope the world and som stoopid pple & e-warriors will not be cursing Buhari for taking action.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by mayorchelsea(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
I just hope these various militant groups won't push this country into what happened in Rwanda where the Hutu and Tutsi people do not see eye to eye. The civil war here was government against secessionists.If this threat is carried out,expect to see people view south-south people and their sympathisers (innocent or not)as enemies of the state who deserve death.On a serious note,i think they are attention seeking clowns.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by druxy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
these people never disappoint...always proving their stupidity

15 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Pavore9: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
rusher14:
You are threatening people to come and live in your neighbourhood or else?

You captured my thought. When they have chosen kidnapping and collecting ransom as part of their own version of human capital development. They paint their region as being volatile to the world and they still want investors to troop in! shocked

All those agitation is not for their communal well being but for private pockets. Is Asari not now chilling with the fortune made from being a "freedom fighter"?

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by BossKratos: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin

Na dat day dis their "senseless money militancy" go end for naija! The ending from the naija military and their partners no go get part 2!

Jobless lazy bastards!

11 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html

When will crude oil start selling for $1 per barrel please ?
This is utterly insane and embarrassing. Who uses guns to draw in investments? So Shell headquarters in Lagos was built with Niger Delta so called oil money........I see.

31 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oo

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by ajademola2000(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
You want to start what you can't finish. I weep for SS people in Lagos

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
The internet has provided an easy platform for fools to be heard. Isn't it laughable that this amorphous group wants the federal government to tie a rope around the necks of major oil companies and drag them down to their violence prone region? How threat to lives ad properties will achieve this beats sane minds.

They should not stop at bombing the bridges, they should bomb all national assets. Every fool with access to guns in the Niger Delta now wants to pull the trigger on everyone....This comedy script will make a huge box-office success.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Rilwayne001: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Okay kiss

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Gozzzy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
mayorchelsea:
I just hope these various militant groups won't push this country into what happened in Rwanda where the Hutu and Tutsi people do not see eye to eye. The civil war here was government against secessionists.If this threat is carried out,expect to see people view south-south people and their sympathisers (innocent or not)as enemies of the state who deserve death.On a serious note,i think they are attention seeking clowns.
onyem/ogbeni hapu kwanu.... Talking about Hutu and Tutsi, my brother if such should come up, believe me the Southern part will be like the Hutu, cos even the middle belt would wanna pitch tents with the whole of south. The north will bear the brunt. Analyse and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Dem no born una papa well to bomb that brigde we built with cocoa money. That will be the end of niger Delta [/size]

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by IVORY2009(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]Dem no born una papa well to bomb that brigde we built with cocoa money. That will be the end of niger Delta [/size]

bros, no pass dat bridge on that day ooo grin I nor wan come NL come write, Irunooboo/Searchiing4lovee, Rip its better to stay away, boys are not happie....

19 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
its just so funny

3 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by RZArecta(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
All these internet militants sha

9 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by dragonking2: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
I don't believe this crap.. Tribal division is what is being used here.. But .If they bomb the bridge successfully then the Yoruba's have a hand involved in this not the nigerdeltans as nobody can know your backyard better than you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) / Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.