Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says (635 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter / Governorship Elections: PDP Targets Victory In 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by ud003: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu says that INEC was never prepared for the earlier proposed date of February 14th for the general elections.

In a related development, the Chairman of the PDP Presidential campaign organization, Sen. Ahmodu Ali, at a press conference in Abuja yesterday, said the electoral body was never prepared for the elections hence the shift in the dates to save itself from monumental embarrassment...
readmore http://gistavalanche..com/
Re: INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by mehyuskiro(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
There is more to the smell of a dog than what the human eye can see. I really don't think that the gospel called free and fair election is a valid talk. There is no election in Nigeria. All that there is is just rigging and rigging and rigging, and the highest rigger gets the votes.
Re: INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by mehyuskiro(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
I am not interested in who wins the vote, i am only interested in the change the person can bring. Goodluck knows how to promise a lot and then deliver lesser than what he promised, but he still tried, and Buhari, well, i cannot tell, the Goodluck i know is better than the buhari i don't know. The devil i know is better than the angel i don't know. So that is that, election in Nigeria is bullshit, whether they postpone it or not, the vote of the people don't count as much as the elections that are rigged. Seffini
Re: INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by yibomustgo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP is not ready for free and fair election.
Re: INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by Skako(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
We are ready for election
sai buhari
Re: INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by clevvermind(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jega should be thrown out before he plungs
Nigeria into crisis through his diabolical
subversion of our electoral laws in favor of
his candidate Buhari, who he is cooking the
books for and also protecting from
disqualification – after Buhari flouted the
rules of our eletoral engagement with a
forged certificate.. Imagine an electoral
umpire handing the PVCs of APC strongholds
in the north and Swest to emirs, obas and
village heads to distribute to their wards,
which is leading to electoral malpractices,
profiling and disenfranchisent of non
indigenes indigenes in the areas, who are
perceived to be PDP SUPPORTERS.. FROM
THE MESS JEGA HAS CAUSED ALREADY,
NIGERIA NEEDS A NEW HAND TO CLEAN UP
THE MESS BECAUSE JEGA HAS SHOWN
OPENLY HE CANNOT CONDUCT A FAIR POLL
Re: INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
In times like this who do we believe?
Re: INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by mehyuskiro(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
The Elections are not worth it, APC has started rigging prior to the postponement of the elections, and they made it too obvious for the public, so in order to put things under control, elections had to be postponed to a later date. Besides, we have a presidential candidate who has not publicly declared his qualification certificate and the other vowed not to run for another term, so who is the better choice between the two? My worst fear is an uneducated man leading a whole country and then he would start thinking about islamizing the whole nation.

More so, the problem with Mr GEJ is that he is too soft and weak-willed to tackle the boko haram saga, even though he cannot see the role that the CIA is playing in disintegrating the Nigerian system. To his right, are those mounting pressure on him to move and create a long carved Federal Republic of Biafra, not at the expense of a civil war, but also a second alternative if needs be.

Nigeria has no excuse as a third world nation because we are the 12th largest producing oil country in the world. And no dividends of democracy have come to the people since she got her freedom in 1964. It is my fear that 2015 may usher in a disintegration, and i would hate to see Nigeria broken into three pieces.
Re: INEC Was Never Ready For Elections - PDP Chairman Muazu Says by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari / Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. / Abia State Expands Youth Empowerment Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.