Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

ABIA :breaking News!breaking News!!breaking News!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABIA :breaking News!breaking News!!breaking News!!! (1245 Views)

News Breaking Nnamdi Kanu Issued Death Threat Against Gov Obiano / ABIA :breaking News!sick APGA Governorship Candidate Urged To Step Down / ABIA :breaking News! IFC Has Denied Granting Alex Otti 100 Billion Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABIA :breaking News!breaking News!!breaking News!!! by obinalihe: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Breaking news! Alex Otti factional guber candidate of APGA in Abia state has been banished from Aro Land by Eze Aro. An impeccable source who is a respected member of Eze Aro cabinet told our reporter exclusively last night, that Eze Aro and his cabinet after an emergency meeting, decided not to receive Alex , who had earlier notified the Eze Aro of a courtesy visit. The Eze in council through the revered Eze Aro made it clear that Alex Otti has been banished from Aro Land, having rejected Arochukwu as his birth place because of his political ambition. Alex, Eze Aro said is a disgrace to Aro, the land that has protected him over the years. Why visiting my Palace, he is a disgrace Eze Aro said. With this development Alex will find it difficult to visit Aro again, our source said because of his denial of Aro land after being conferred with important titles in Aro land like the Ugwu Aro and the Mazi Aro.

Re: ABIA :breaking News!breaking News!!breaking News!!! by asha80(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol ochendo printing press
Re: ABIA :breaking News!breaking News!!breaking News!!! by slap1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
asha80:
Lol ochendo printing press
I tell you. Alex Otti gives them sleepless nights.
Re: ABIA :breaking News!breaking News!!breaking News!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Where's d pieces of the news since e don break

(1) (Reply)

. / Aliyu Snubs Deputy, Asks Speaker To Act As Governor / 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.