Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,796 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North (546 Views)

Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North by Ayandaseyi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am here in Bauchi State where corruption has errupted to dominate the whole country where requirement for all federal and national opportunities is very low to the southern part of Nigeria.I can never endorse Buhari and any southerner that have been in north will u understand what i mean...to be continue
Re: Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North by kestolove95(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ayandaseyi:
Am here in Bauchi State where corruption has errupted to dominate the whole country where requirement for all federal and national opportunities is very low to the southern part of Nigeria.I can never endorse Buhari and any southerner that have been in north will u understand what i mean...to be continue
u'v said nothin young man,talkin abt appointmnt,is it buhari dat is givn jobs?

1 Like

Re: Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North by espn(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ayandaseyi:
to add to d comment above.. ur english is terrible OP.. there is NO SENSE in d shit u v just typed. People lik u will call buhari an illiterate/ uneducated man.

1 Like

Re: Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North by armadeo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ayandaseyi:

Dude its been 30minutes. You could at least come and explain the reason for your thread. You didn't say anything in your post. If you get a job work harder at it.

Waiting......
Re: Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North by akinyeleaa: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op, weren't you warned not to take kaikai under hot sun?
Re: Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North by Dbboy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
my man dont mind this our southern bro a vote for the north is not what one should wish for this 2015 this people discriminate in all facet of there lives more especially that of buhari is glaring and the want me to dance in that hot pot with them,God forbid am for JONA simple.
Re: Nlander Belief On Presidiential Candidates Influenced By His Stayed In D North by Ayandaseyi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
if GEJ could shout HALLELUJAH in his campaign,buharist will be saying something different but we are hearing allah akbar every day in GMB campaign......APC seriously want to islamize Nigeria.....we are here in the north where Christians and southerners are unhappy and uncomfortabe

(1) (Reply)

Suit To Stop INEC From Using Card Readers During The Election Instituted! / PDP Does Not Want Elections In Borno, Alleges State Government / Conjoined Twins Who Shared Lungs, Liver, Intestines Survive 26- Hour Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.