Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election (18480 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor / Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
So you are happy that Jonathan is trampling on a constitutional institution?
Solupeace:

You can still remember the day you were shouting about INEC's independence with your co-travelers;that GEJ cannot interfere and bla bla...

Mark my words and let it be engraved in your heart.So long as the conspiracy to remove GEJ is rooted in hate and false propaganda,it will not work.

Once more,bookmark this because I will remind you,Buhari can never ever rule Nigeria.

Nonsense!
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by successking: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:

On what ground?

Your hate for GEJ has no effects!

5 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Kingspin(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
saaedlee:
I personlly don't want him to be disqualified, let him sit and be the First Nigerian Incumbent President lose to a CREDIBLE Opposition.

#SaiBuhari
Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President
You can vote Abubakar Shekau if branded in APC, but not when he is in PDP. I always imagine... if PDP, had paraded a 72 year old for this election, the brainwash would have be different in the media today.

3 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
gej till d last drop of my blood, God punish apc

4 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by bumtos(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ntor........ tongue tongue
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Pinkybush: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
APC be like kiss
PDP grin

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by thaoriginator: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingspin:
You can vote Abubakar Shekau if branded in APC, but not when he is a PDP.
People like Shekau belongs to the evil party where his likes like GEJ are. Boko Haram and PDP are the same.
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by kenee24(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Na wa 4 dis pple sef...dem just dey waste dia time
GEJ for president 2015 joooor!!!

https://tips.naij.com/4-things-women-wont-tell-you-about-sexbut-you-need.html
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
saaedlee:
I personlly don't want him to be disqualified, let him sit and be the First Nigerian Incumbent President lose to a CREDIBLE Opposition.

#SaiBuhari

ignorant is indeed a disease,
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by babestella: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
saaedlee:

#SaiBuhari

Hahahahaha, I didn't know you are this funny. Watch out, 6 weeks is pregnant. I can see you rightly spelt your heroes name 'Muhammadu Buhari'. Let's see if claims he is also the same 'Mohamed Buhari' in the court of law.
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Solupeace: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
At this point,I don't care!

Since you people have learnt shooting without aiming,we have also learnt flying without perching!

PGEJ must rule anyhow!

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by frainc(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
SaiBuharii:
He will still win. Nigerians have decided. We hate Buhari...say jona? Say Goodlucki!

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by kingslly(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
All you APC e-warriors are really working hard, you guys are always the first to comment on every write up on GEJ. I would have really appreciated it if your comments were inspirational and filled with facts but its always filled with useless statements,baseless accusations and arguements, pure APC style of raising dusts.Well done ooh i don dey sight una one by one wink
msmon:
@OP, u are very fast ooooooo.
Btw, 50K compensation for the president; I don't think he needs it.

Anyway, I'm happy he wasn't disqualified, that would have been an excuse for the saTANist. You have no hiding place now. Roftl.

Nawa... FTC! No b small things!
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by highmood(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
I wonder why ppl de bother themselves and de waste money for lawyers rather use am to help many families and youths in need.
From the day 1 when president Goodluck took over President Yaradua, is it not obvious that this man is destined to be there? Na WA oh! If I were some ppl I would quietly and gently allow this man to complete his tenure and leave. Is the events since his inception not enough to make you guys fear this man? I think President GEJ May be the reason why the psalmists wrote " ..no weapon fashioned against shall prosper" Vote Goodluck or Vote Bull-Luck. PDP
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by solarview(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
@

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by appini: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Solupeace:

At this point,I don't care!

Since you people have learnt shooting without aiming,we have also learnt flying without perching!

PGEJ must rule anyhow!

God bless you!
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by solarview(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
@#1

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by abdillahee(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
My Dear Northern Nigerian brothers & sisters, as you are reading this message, President Goodluck Jonathan & Edwin Clarke with some govt officials of northern extraction namely Sambo Dasuki, Kabiru Turaki, Ibrahim Shekarau, Bafarawa & a few others are about to start secretly bribing identified Top Northern Emirs, politicians, lecturers, pastors & imams with 3, 5 & 10 million dollars each, in order to rig 25% votes in the coming elections in most Northern States. Kindly be aware and pass the message to let them know that the blood of innocent Northerners killed will haunt them for the rest of their lives and we will resist this evil plan. Through this medium we will continue to tell our Brothers & Sisters in the North that we will resist their evil plans and we are Watching each and every one of them if they don't desist from this evil plot.
-Concerned northerner in the Presidency
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by micrep3030(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
All I kW gej till 2019
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by solarview(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
A to Z

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by bajosky: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
searay:
Marched Buhari

Gej is unstopable

BUHARI go fall for guter next month then GEJ will MARCHBUHARI till 2023

Click like for GEJ or Click share for GMB

3 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by babestella: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
abdillahee:
My Dear Northern Nigerian brothers & sisters, as you are reading this message, President Goodluck Jonathan & Edwin Clarke with some govt officials of northern extraction namely Sambo Dasuki, Kabiru Turaki, Ibrahim Shekarau, Bafarawa & a few others are about to start secretly bribing identified Top Northern Emirs, politicians, lecturers, pastors & imams with 3, 5 & 10 million dollars each, in order to rig 25% votes in the coming elections in most Northern States. Kindly be aware and pass the message to let them know that the blood of innocent Northerners killed will haunt them for the rest of their lives and we will resist this evil plan. Through this medium we will continue to tell our Brothers & Sisters in the North that we will resist their evil plans and we are Watching each and every one of them if they don't desist from this evil plot.
-Concerned northerner in the Presidency

[size=14pt]Shut up your dirty trap and get off this thread you stew.pid bigot. You must be a fool to type this thrash here. Anni.mal.[/size]
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by OGEmerald(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
SaiBuharii:
He will still lose. Nigerians have decided. We want Buhari...say Baba? Say Buhari!
My friend correct this statement.what is (WE)and(Nigerians)? Who made you mouth piece? Say U have decided not We,Buhari has never been an option for me.Gej till Buhari accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by searay(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
bajosky:

Gej is unstopable

BUHARI go fall for guter next month then GEJ will MARCHBUHARI till 2023

Click like for GEJ or Click share for GMB
let's sing this song:

Buhari don fall for gutter
March am march am

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
I luv Jonathan more than you do
successking:

On what ground?

Your hate for GEJ has no effects!
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by sammyj: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Are you frustrated by the name APC ? grin grin
KanwuliaJara:
If DRUG PUSHERS, SHARIA-PEDO-PHILES and certificate-FORGERS in APC can contest. . . . cheesy
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by dorodee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
oya. .. let the court decide on all the issues on Buhari sharp sharp... this 6 weeks extension is indeed a blessing.
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by deletrue: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
I have said it many times that those Nigerians, especially the Obasanjos who want GEJ down is just testing the power of the Almighty God. These people should know that The Almighty God is the sole creator of the universe. It therefore means that those things He has given approval cannot be tempered with. By God's special grace, the likes of Obasanjo will only regret the evil actions , wishes they are praying to befall GEJ. Almigthy God and graciouds father, hear my prayer this afternoon. You created Nigerians to live and serve you. While we agree that we have sinned against you multiple times, we pray that may you protect and guard us from time to time. Oh God Almighty, your son Obasanjo, a very senior man, a man you have favoured many times has turned against us. Today, this man is planning all evil against your son GEJ for just no reason. He has fabricated all evils, including some that are highly dangerious to all Nigerians because if such serious lies are allowed to go through, the repercusion will no doubt affect every Nigerian
Ho gracious father, may you continue to show all those animies of GEJ and Nigerians those areas that will make them to record failure and disappointments from time to time as far as GEJ's government and Nigeria is concerned. May you continue to put them to shame, block their evil plan. Tell them that whoever, whatever you have given approval cannot be stopped by anybody. This and others we pray through Jesus Christ our lord, Amen.
Time of joking is over. Hit as many likes as possible if this parayer is acceptable.
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by KanwuliaJara: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
sammyj:
Are you frustrated by the name APC ? grin grin

I don't know what I will do if all these fight ends o!
E dey sweeeeeet too mussssh!
Frustrated by DRUG PUSHERS?
Heck no! grin
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
ceejayluv:

Not so fast... Perjury is a serious offence...

He did commit perjury...his documents are with the military...ask em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) / FG Suspends Fuel Supply To Stations At Land Borders / Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.