Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (32666 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by DIVINE78: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
I asked my uncle's driver son his name and he replied "mind your business" grin

16 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Ewatomi26(f): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
My neighbour's son anytime he sees me he wuld say"av u brushed ur teeth" and he is just 2years old and if I dnt answer him he wuld den say "I wuld beat u o" If I tell him I wuld beat him 2, he wuld tell me" I wuld tell my mummy o"
Sometime he wuld tell me "say A"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
i remember when I just came back home after a long while away from mY family so I decided to take a walk around with my new elbow_patched jacket when I got to where chicks and guyz where I saw my lil bro coming back from school on seeing the jacket he shouted "hu bought dis cloth for u" chai dat day I almost kill person but I replied him sha I sed "I rented it, but that didn't change wat I felt inside. A guy behind me sed "children of nowadays"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by arshavineering(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
I stay with my uncle somewhere in Benin city. .I came back from work one day and was expecting Precious (a little boy of five) to tell me 'brother welcome'..the young boy was just staring at me in the face. ..immediately I halad. "precious u no de greet person"?..the reply I received got me scared, shocked and dumb..the boy said "leave me abeg..afterall d house you wan enter no be your papa own"....I had to buy him ice cream that weekend. .
but I'm currently looking for a house ooo..even room I go manage

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by pinkycute(f): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am here to laugh. Com grin

tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
teemanbastos:
lwkmd
Lol grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote
author=arshavineering post=30644245]I stay with my uncle somewhere in
Benin city. .I came back from work one day and was expecting Precious (a
little boy of five) to tell me 'brother welcome'..the young boy was
just staring at me in the face. ..immediately I halad. "precious u no de
greet person"?..the reply I received got me scared, shocked and
dumb..the boy said "leave me abeg..afterall d house you wan enter no be
your papa own"....I had to buy him ice cream that weekend. .
but I'm currently looking for a house ooo..even room I go manage[/quote]The boy is just mischievous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
freecitizn:
Ok...so I was at the salon getting a haircut and an elderly man walked in with two little boys...

Boy: Uncle XXXX, are you poor?

Man: Why?

Boy: Because you always drive daddy and us...where is your own car?

I shame for the old driver
God punish poverty

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by juniormusa(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

Loool grin grin grin
For real
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by haftob(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ewatomi26:
My neighbour's son anytime he sees me he wuld say"av u brushed ur teeth" and he is just 2years old and if I dnt answer him he wuld den say "I wuld beat u o" If I tell him I wuld beat him 2, he wuld tell me" I wuld tell my mummy o"
Sometime he wuld tell me "say A"
U knw dia's dis tin about lil kids, they don't knw aw to hide dia feelings. U neva can tell mayb u av dis buzzing and oozing mouth odour weneva u're talking to him b4 u brush in the mornin,
so pls check urself dear

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by streetzdreamz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

man,this is way past being funny ts something else,a 7yrs old? Lols I had to imagine what a brown beans actually looks like,she killed it with her last utterance,I bet u'v been making life pretty diffficult for her,.......never had any of such xperiences with ma younger siblings though.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by DaBullIT(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
lilflipnerd:
weed tastes like Thyme

No way lol , Thyme bawo ? ? ?
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
ellahzy:
Lol...
This reminds me of my cousin.
I was dancing and the next thing he said was

'' Shake ur bumbum very well na"

i quickly sat down with my face like this shocked shocked

ellajovy @IG
The boy was possessed by an evil spirit called Chimerase2 grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ayomidegambari(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
"Brother take am easy o, abi na wetin?
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ellahzy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
KingTom:
The boy was possessed by an evil spirit called Chimerase2 grin

lol cheesycheesy...which one is Chimerase2?
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Chadso(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Caracta:
"Why are you thin and straight?"

My little cousin told me that 8 years ago... sad
U still thin nd straight??
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
ellahzy:

Please don't call the name again o, he is an evil spirit grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
*Show me your bum-bum : finally discovered he picked it up from the househelp.

*Then my ex, kid bro once asked me, "everytime I see you with my uncle. Don't you go to school?"
grin grin grin grin grin

And what was your response??
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
I was surfing facebook and my 7years old cousin entered the room.
I came across a "mobile upload" recently uploaded by a facebook friend - I clicked on it, and decided to read comments. Badly, aunt called me, and I kept my phone on the bed to answer her; when I returned back, not knowing that my cousin had tampered with the phone and saw the girl picture.

I picked it up and a bombshell dropped out from his mouth.
He was like, "do you want to remove her cloth and see her brèast & bum bum". shocked

Mhen, I was flabbergasted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by White007(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
ellahzy:
Lol...
This reminds me of my cousin.
I was dancing and the next thing he said was

'' Shake ur bumbum very well na"

i quickly sat down with my face like this shocked shocked

ellajovy @IG

shocked Speechless.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Chadso(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
ellahzy:

this your signature sha
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by pigin: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nephew : uncle good morning !
Me: morning, Ur night ?
Nephew: fine uncle, any story for me?
Me: yes, did u know that India won Nigeria in a football match?
Nephew: hmmm, In football everything is possible. but what is the scoreline?
Me: 100 - 1
Nephew: uncle you can lie!!! Let me ask Google!!!

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ceejay80s(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Broder, go and fuuuucck

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Caracta:
"Why are you thin and straight?"

My little cousin told me that 8 years ago... sad
8 years ago?? And you still have it in there?? shocked shocked
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ellahzy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
KingTom:
Please don't call the name again o, he is an evil spirit grin

lol ...ok o smiley
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Oilandgas1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

But Is your head shaped like brown beans?
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
crusufixo:
Once heard a gist from a former colleague that his seven year old son came to him one night....with all seriousness and told him dat he wanted to get married

After laughing for a while...he asked him who he wanted to get married to and the boy with all seriousness told him that he wanted to marry his grand mum

and when his dad asked him why.....the boy answered because his dad married his own mum....
hahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Kids sha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by WukedP(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
mine I said it to an uncle that came to our house while I was still a lad n the statement is still in our families history book till date, he was eating n I was watching him then all of a sudden I said to him uncle u dey eat like monkey they chop.... dem nearly kill me that day

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Vainglory: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
I was driving behind a group of kids going home from school (somewhere in Anambra state). I tapped my horn to alert them. One of them just turned to face me and put one finger across his lips to indicate that I was making noise. I was shocked.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by expozey(f): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aunty Tosin, ' When you're angry your face becomes like orange that they squeeze well well' grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by freecitizn: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm about to pay for my stuff at the cashier's and this little boy runs up and says, "I want that chocolate, that DUREX one" He actually picks it and holds on tight while his mum and her friend had a tough time convincing him that MARS was better..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Tijani Adigun Adeagbo: My Dad Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.