Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) (3996 Views)

If Nigerian Girls Of Today Were Like The Children Of Isreal Crossing The Red Sea / Woman “pees” (urinates) On Actress For Allegedly Snatching Her Husband / Hilarious: If The Children Of Isreal Were Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by IrunOBO: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tell me what you see.......

A drunkard that arrived in Jerusalem to quickly take a sweet pee....

Ogogoro Presido.........

Just here to have fun,....nothing personal. grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by doctokwus: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin
On closer look it seems plausible,though I don't think he cud have descended that low.
But op u have a devious mind o! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Kingofdevils: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is he not a human being

Chai Apc bastards are really bunch of Hopless vultures

Buhari can't pee because he's pennnis is not working again

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op.ur dad is a drunkard,a dull human and worse than a pig

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by pring: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
I think he is not peeing, if so his not the only one doing it.
I think they are praying.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
See him clueless face
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by luvinhubby(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:
Is he not a human being

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief

This is very very WICKED of you. undecided
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Though peeing in a place like that is totally out of place, I won't be surprised if GEJ did that. After all, he is renowned for his cluelessness. grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by omazus: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
I have been laughing my eyes off. This op is a dangerous man. Lol again. I saw the picture earlier in full. The President was only praying.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
IrunOBO:
Tell me what you see.......

A drunkard that arrived in Jerusalem to quickly take a sweet pee....

Ogogoro Presido.........

Just here to have fun,....nothing personal. grin grin grin grin grin

You must be a stewpid and useless being to be calling your president 'ogogoro' and at the same time, "it's nothing personal and you are having fun."

Atimes I wonder where most peeps on NL keeps there brains...it marvels me

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Kingofdevils: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
luvinhubby:

This is very very WICKED of you. undecided

Am wicked in nature

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by buccal(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
HotBisi:
that's too much from a lady. He said notin personal.why take it personal?
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Kingofdevils: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
HotBisi:

Much love dear
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Kennywills7(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
wot will u gain from dis?
My brother even if u don't respect ur father at home, pls respect d President of d federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by IrunOBO: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
The white Jew be like:[size=20pt] Chai......see as hin rod black[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Sunymoore(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by ghogz(f): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:
Is he not a human being

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief

U R ON UR OWN
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Babare(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Urinating on the wall or not, GEJ is the wise Nigerian's choice.

He is far better than the former despot, GMB, in a nascent democracy.
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by EdCure: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
I know this is not true but it looks real.

The chief executive of irresponsibility. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by vanunu: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op there is a sign that says all pilgrims should donate there urine at that spot .
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Irunobo,you are a god forsaken idiot,by every standard you are not fit to leave among humans, someone is praying and you are making jest of him,may Ogun visit you
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by san316(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
From the looks of the pic, he is peeing but I don't think that's what he is doing.
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
edozie04:
See him clueless face

You wish you can be like him.
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by ibedun: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=18pt]"Oloriburuku president" His mates are radically changing their country for the better and pulling millions of their people out of poverty, these dundees are making preachers richer and ruining the lives of the young ones, and running over to that little evil state called Isreal. They cant distinguish between bibliical fantasies and real life problems and solutions. I hope he was arrested while pissing on that wall preserved for centuries by the Palestinians.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Austin4lif: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Illiterates, he is praying with the jews. Am proud of my president and I will vote for my president cos one day I will be ur president. APC go and die
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by ibedun: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=13pt]What has the F**king wall go to do with his ancestors and heritage?

Reason Blacks have remained stagnant and useless[/size]
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by slimfit1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians and pictures what is that about. What he is doing there is personal its stupid taking pictures from that close range.
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by ibedun: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Austin4lif:
Illiterates, he is praying with the jews. Am proud of my president and I will vote for my president cos one day I will be ur president. APC go and die

Firstly are you from the East?

if "Yes"

Presidency is impossible lai lai.

Sorry truth hurts. cool
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by since1914(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
doctokwus:
grin grin
But op u have a devious mind o! grin grin

Walahi! This OP is not a very nice person...grin
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by ellahzy(f): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Evil mind; where shall it take you?

Dude was praying and nt peeing pls.
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pixure of his thunderbolt or.......
Re: Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES) by holyteeboy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
That is not Jonathan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Winner A Or B ?....photos.. / Journalist / Spelling Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.