Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers (29618 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) / Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
If the lawsuit is true then he should not be allowed a second term by voters on principle.

But rice and otoro goes a long way to win votes.
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
When will Fayose, Omisore, Jelili and co sue, so that my lawyer friends can have their share of the loot?
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by lastpage: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
jomoh:

The most interesting would be the case lodged in New York.

But the Lagos own is as good as being won by the thug cos I don't think digital recording is now admissible as evidence in Nigerian courts even if it is, we don't have forensice experts that can analyse the recording without being compromised. Also the major player in this case Sgt. Sagir Koli won't be on ground as a witness cos he has being forced out of the country through treat.

I won't be surprised if the thug later withdraws the one in New York.

The Tape also have "wider implications" since if it is proved that "Koro" and his band of fraudsters were actually the ones on that Tape...

1.) It implicates PDP... as far as the President since only the President has the "powers" to force/move Top Military Commanders on "immediate leave"! So much so was said in the tape.
2.) It implicates Nigerian Army as an accomplice to Electoral fraud (treason)
3.) It implicates Governor Fayose as a fraud (I think l heard something about his election being challenged based on the exposee of that TAPE!)
4.) Eventually, Fayose would be removed by an Election Tribunal and his opponent installed as the legitimate winner

Thus, l am sure filling that case by "Koro" is one of series of "pre-emptive moves" by those that rig our elections, to ensure all the baove doesnot happen.

But the foolish part is to file the same case in New York knowing that PDP or Jonathan cannot bribe the Judges in New York the way they do Nigerian Judges (Remember the Oyo state case a few years back where the Judge, Andooka and the accused were negotiating "how much" to settle the case?).

HE will be first requested to come over shocked shocked ..and if he refuses, he will be subpoenaed grin grin
and if he still refuses (l have no doubt he will NEVER step into a New York court, knowing his antecedents), the case will be decided against him and he would be asked to pay damages
...if he still refuse to pay (though, paying under this very corrupt Govt will not be a problem but if Buhari wins, wahala don start be that)... he will be convicted and sent to court in absentia.

Anytime he falls within "U.S Jurisdiction", he would be arrested and jailed.
On the other hand, if Buhari wins, the U.S will simply make an extradition request.... "No Problemo", will be Buhari's answer!

My Point is: This Court case is a BAD MOVE!

Lastpage!
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by maestroferddi: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
doctokwus:
Where is the evidence of the the court summons.
Until sahara reporters,punch and premium times acknowledge receiving such suit,its just hot air by obanikoro to protect his ministerial appointment.
Won't be surprised to see the same source tweet that koto has withdrawn the suit after reaching 'an amicable settlement'.
Could you re-read this offhand post of yours and tell whether you were able to make the minutest of sense?

The sensible for you to have done should have been to communicate with referenced media platforms to ascertain the veracity or lack thereof of this report. Why sound off for the fun of it?

If the respondents in this case decide to strike an out of court settlement with Obanikoro in the foreseeable future, does that vitiate the fact that there was a prima facie basis for litigation?

Ogbeni no dey fall my hand, abeg...
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
mrrock:
This's how a clear conscience acts. You simply go to court and sue for defamation of character unlike Buhari who have many skeletons in his cupboard and can't challenge his certificate scandal in court.
u just proved ur ignorance. Dey re d accusser so they r d one dat av somtin to prove not buhari
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by emmatok(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
lastpage:

The Tape also have "wider implications" since if it is proved that "Koro" and his band of fraudsters were actually the ones on that Tape...

1.) It implicates PDP... as far as the President since only the President has the "powers" to force/move Top Military Commanders on "immediate leave"! So much so was said in the tape.
3.) It implicates Governor Fayose as a fraud (I think l heard something about his election being challenged based on the exposee of that TAPE!)
4.) Eventually, Fayose would be removed by an Election Tribunal and his opponent installed as the legitimate winner

Thus, l am sure filling that case by "Koro" is one of series of "pre-emptive moves" by those that rig our elections, to ensure all the baove doesnot happen.

But the foolish part is to file the same case in New York knowing that PDP or Jonathan cannot bribe the Judges in New York the way they do Nigerian Judges (Remember the Oyo state case a few years back where the Judge, Andooka and the accused were negotiating "how much" to settle the case?).

HE will be first requested to come over shocked shocked ..and if he refuses, he will be subpoenaed grin grin
and if he still refuses (l have no doubt he will NEVER step into a New York court, knowing his antecedents), the case will be decided against him and he would be asked to pay damages
...if he still refuse to pay (though, paying under this very corrupt Govt will not be a problem but if Buhari wins, wahala don start be that)... he will be convicted and sent to court in absentia.

On the other hand, if Buhari wins, the U.S will simply make an extradition request.... "No Problemo", will be Buhari's answer!

Lastpage!

That was why FEMI FALANA challenged him to go to court. Obanikoro is going to embarrass himself.
https://www.nairaland.com/2142589/leaked-ekiti-tape-dare-obanikoro
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by mrrock: 12:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Tosinayoko:
u just proved ur ignorance. Dey re d accusser so they r d one dat av somtin to prove not buhari

I'm not used to responding to fools, but let me do it for once since upon how stupidd you're you quoted me.

If someone called you a thief and you warned him you're not a thief but everyday he keep calling you a thief. What will you do?.

Now, is Obanikoro the accuser or the accused?.

It have been proved beyond doubts that Buhari is parading a fake certificate, the fake superimposed results is all over the internet. Or, are you the only fool who never see the Katsina statement of result?.

In same vein Obanikoro was accused for a crime he never committed, but as a clear conscience he have challenged his accusers in court!. When will Buhari challenge his accusers?.

And, did I tell you three lawyers have already sued him in various courts but he keep meandering avoiding court summon. What's he hiding?. Why not go answer court summon?.
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 13, 2015
johnmartus:
Koro you add salt to your injury
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Burger01:
Drowning jobless man cheesy
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Burger01:
Drowning jobless man cheesy
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Leez(m): 3:55am On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=itsdumebi post=30636470][/quote]
Korobucci
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by aadrSales: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Na wao
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by aadrSales: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2015
na wao

Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by JEITO: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Their licence of operation should be seized and the publishers(especially saharaReporters) banished to Siberia
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by notoriousbabe: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Good,very good. Him go year am. Master election rigger tongue
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by olayinkaj2(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2015
The question is, did he not go to ekiti? what was he doing there on the election day? Ashiri ti tu..... Has he gone to apologize to Bode George and the likes that he insulted when the primary election did not go his way?
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Babacele: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
viccipedia:
Bros please in case of next time, you can still express urself in pidgin or broken English......

I'm not surprised, una oga no get certificate, we can't expect more from his supporters.
una way dey madly certificated ,"how much did Nwobodo stole" PhD?
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Babacele: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
clevvermind:
my guy, stop this. that tape is fake. it is made in toronto. the matter is already in court, let's wait for the outcome. it will be sweet. grin
pls beg koro to pursue the case to the end o! so that we can tell if d tape is real or not. Meanwhile join the General March4Buhari,GMB!
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Babacele: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
BornSad:
For this guy to have the guts to put up such an offensive defense, I think he's got something brewing.

Let's note that legal firm mentioned here is very reputable and wouldn't go into this if it were an open-and-close case against their client as most of us think.

Is there something we are not being told?

Time will tell.
Maybe.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by VoteWisely: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely

Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Image123(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Minister of Defense making gaffes defending himself, what chance does he have defending Nigeria?
Re: Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers by Image123(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
VoteWisely:
#VoteWisely

So his certificate obtained 54yrs ago is what should determine who we want to lead us? How many debates has GEJ gone for to make him any better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode / Imo APC Suspends Governor Okorocha / Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.