Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) (59256 Views)

FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Mysterious Water Gushing Out Of A Tree In Futo(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by lazsnaira(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
mystockyear:
see what Jonathan turn people to

vote wisely my brother & sister

#match4buhari2asorock

Abi o! Jonathan is responsible for your brain tumour!
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by soldierdollar(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Muzikluva:
for dotting around! An offence punishable under the law grin grin grin

grin
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by papaskino(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
My almamata is blessed!!!
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Chrisdwal: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Next topic on 'LABE ORUN'
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by iamord(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
jingh:
how does the water taste.
if it taste like mountain dew, CALL me
it taste like Andre. cheesy if u want a drink! CME ova grin
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Odinny: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
mystockyear:

#match4buhari2asorock

GEJ all the way, an old man should be retired at his home and not contesting and fighting for a position meant for younger people and the youths.
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by kuzee(m): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
is dat a tree or a pvssy.
am i the only 1 noticting this..
more or less like it was cumming.
awwwww..konji na bastard..

God forgive mi for they dnt knw what they are doing and what i am doing..chai
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by kuzee(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
RomanceLander:
The shape and the colour shaaa ......
What am I even thinking. I'm a child of God
no be small tin..na xo the tin position ..oh God i reserve my comment
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by jingh(f): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
iamord:
it taste like Andre. cheesy if u want a drink! CME ova grin
..........coming
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
grin educated illiterates, science can explain this
do u think is everything science n explain
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by iamord(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
jingh:
..........coming
grin waiting! let me know ur dress code for each spotting cheesy . you don't want me picking up some illegal chic grin
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
sophtaf:
nawa u o...u get eye problem?
murdified
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
mystockyear:

#match4buhari2asorock

you are so dumb...if you shit and u no clean yash na jonathan, you are such a fool, and for diplaying your stupidity in public you need deliverance...mumu.
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by jingh(f): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
iamord:
grin waiting! let me know ur dress code for each spotting cheesy . you don't want me picking up some illegal chic grin
suit and wrapper
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by chumasmog(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Its a sign of revival.. God dill love this country.
So..panic not my pple! grin
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Chazzyboy: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
grin educated illiterates, science can explain this
I wonder o
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nely77(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
itoldu:
Christianity has been abused!!!!
Are you really with your senses? What brought about christianity here. Water gushed out from a tree and people jumped at it and called it miraculous water and you appended christianity to it. Did they mention Christ in it? Did they call it christian miraculous water? Miracle can be from anywhere. Here it has not been said that it is from Christ yet. Use your brain!
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Faraidi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
This fool is derailing this thread because one boko haram bigot
mystockyear:

#match4buhari2asorock
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by DocAdray(f): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Wow! Mystery unfathomable...
What got me laughing was the guy with d advertising placard. Watery tree kor,oily tree ni! Lol
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by amparas(m): 12:19am On Feb 12, 2015
soldierdollar:
It pains me that in this 21 century , Nigerians are thinking like aliens angry

People will start drinking this water in the name of getting the fruit of the womb , increasing sperm count , getting wealth , getting healing , etc without knowing the true source of the water sad

anyway , I offer free music promotion for those interested .

http://latestnaijabeats.com

hahahaha u need to dey school here see as pple d rush to fetch say na miracle water some pple de even steal water wei other pple fetch.
Sometimes i wonder if we r in a Tecnology School
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by icelovex(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2015
I passed through that place this evening when i was going to my lodge from lecture,and i saw the tree with the water still dropping out from the tree the bike rider that riding me was saying this is wonderful and i ask him what type of wonder is that? The Eight wonders of the world or the tenth. I told him there is nothing to wonderful about that but some student's and the villagers makes it looks as if it a great wonder with the way they have go after it with their fetish beliefs. As a matter of fact we were make to understands in biology that some trees have holes in them and they stored water and on sunday night stroke the break of monday morning we had down pure here in futo, and maybe this tree is one of those trees that we were told in biology that do stored water and may be due to some act of wind on it has lead to a crack/breaks somewhere on the tree and that leads to the flowing of the stored water out of the tree. but because the tree is somehow close to church and some so call Christians who are desperate for miracle started worshipping and drinking a bacterial infested water thinking they are drink from the well of isaac. Na waitin happen to una brains eh people hain mitchew

1 Like

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by 19naia(m): 12:44am On Feb 12, 2015
the water flows on and off like nigerias water supply, its a tree that has grown into and ruptured the water pipeline.. The water has found a way up throught the rotted or porous inner parts of the tree... Often trees will have insect or rodent bores through the tree's insides, they will sometimes bore up to escape the water soaked ground until maybe a water leak from pipes follows them up and eventually rots a path up through the tree inner core. Its even possible the tree roots tapped into an underground spring, many springs in south parts of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 12, 2015
Barbarians! angry lipsrsealed
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Look at all these useless chudren disgracing FUTO...

U needed to see d way all these Aba children were rushing with gallons..
Tufia..

To crown it all...all the churches held immediate service..
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by iamord(m): 5:02am On Feb 12, 2015
jingh:
suit and wrapper
damn girl! KEEP OFF ! am content with what I have grin
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by iamord(m): 5:07am On Feb 12, 2015
IQ = 0.knot
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Missonas(f): 6:16am On Feb 12, 2015
No be new thing na.for my village water comes out from big rocks dem no turn am to circus show o
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by NaLaugh: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2015
I don die

"Water Of Life Ministry" cheesy
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by ukdbabex(f): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2015
What did Jonathan turn people into How does a water gushing from a tree connect with d president? U can just pass if u don't have anything to say!
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Mollybobog1(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
.........and they call themselves literate........... mysterious ko, abeg go hug transformer
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by itoldu: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Nely77:

Are you really with your senses? What brought about christianity here. Water gushed out from a tree and people jumped at it and called it miraculous water and you appended christianity to it. Did they mention Christ in it? Did they call it christian miraculous water? Miracle can be from anywhere. Here it has not been said that it is from Christ yet. Use your brain!

Sometimes, take a little while to digest before ranting. I use my senses and I pray you've not lost your sense of sight because you seem to have eluded its use when it was stated that some Christians used it to promote their church. A lot of aggressive people on nairaland though.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by hammedyusuf64(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2015
pipe dey inside d tree jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities / AAUA 2013/2014 Admission / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.