Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) (25759 Views)

Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by 989900: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tinubu inspired.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by diasporaman(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Booked
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Ilemba(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
miraclewonder:
hmmm
GMB has now copied the PDP style of going from
church to church. Maybe he is now 'born again', &
no longer the fanatical supporter of the
implementation of sharia law, & the official
sympathizer of the Boko Haram, we used to know.
We just dey watch you, because we know that the
heart of man is deceitful and a leopard can not
change its spots.
Just wondering aloud, Why he is not also visiting
the Imams & d mosques. After all, charity should
begin @ home. Hope he would still be fraternizing
with them after he loses the elections.

he has every right to go anywhere as gej has, besides have never seen him kneeling down in front of the prophet unlike the clueless one

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by makzeze: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
G
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by slimaliyu(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nothing worth applauding about the people's general ever pleases you and your stone hearted types.bt guess what? It wont change a thing about him.NIGERIA SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
luvinhubby:
Why is Buhari sweating profusely in other to disabuse people's mind that he is not an islamic extremist if he is not actually one indeed?
That moment when people lied on you and are still standing to back their claim.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by solarj05(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
darkness looms over this nation but I'm very confident that the will of God is what will come to pass over our country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice one presido
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Firefire(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
ramalot:
if e like make im join seminary

grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by propet(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
do you know the full meaning of
GEJ=GOODLUCK EBELEJONATHAN
G=God,
O=of,
O=Oyedepo,
D=David,
L=let my enemies be put,
U=under my feet and let me,
C=crush them and,
K=knock them out of the line and
i,
E=ebele will,
B=be
E=elected
L=legally without any,
E=evil plan because,
J=Jehovah
O=of armies will fight for me,
N=no matter the storms,
A=almighty God will give me
victory because i,
T=trust in
H=him,
A=alleluyah to his,
N=name.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
stupid people, bk0z u wana b president, u keep begging prominent people to vote 4 u and u ign0re we masses.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by sammyj: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
SAI BABA!!! Vote for the true Nigerian that will lay the change foundation for you and the next generation to come. Vote for Buhari/Osibanjo come March 2015 !!!

Click likes in support for GMB/Prof

and click on Share for GEJ/Sambo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by lion042(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
The bishop is even scared to shake Buhari hand

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by stigman(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
All this because of election grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by sammyj: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
You have nothing to say my Brother ? grin grin
theV0ice:

incase you missed it, see it again

Buhari's govt in 1984

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
ba ji baji natu kan fun won gouse me poka if u love him or u heat him its GOD time
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by stigman(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
stupid people, bk0z u wana b president, u keep begging prominent people to vote 4 u and u ign0re we masses.

They believe those ones fit wash our brain na
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Shoutozone: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari is our choice!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Regenerated: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
if only Muslims will allow Jonathan to enter their mosque or any Christian for that matter!
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by ask4bk(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
luvinhubby:
Why is Buhari sweating profusely in other to disabuse people's mind that he is not an islamic extremist if he is not actually one indeed?

If people accusé you of sleeping with your in-laws daughter (which u didn't do), you'll just be looking at them in silence without defence?
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by dre11(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Face of the change

Buhari(GMB)

Keep making Doyin okupe and Reuben Abatti go a monk.......gringrin
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by harry509: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
APC Presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari and his running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo met with some Catholic Bishops in Abuja yesterday February 10th.

https://m.facebook.com/votebuhari/posts/10152739471892734
yeah! Buhari has don d ryte tin..... March4buhari loading........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is the original CAN,not dat of bling bling contractor called orisejafor grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by tommysparks: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
islamist indeed . But seriously over the last 4 months people have abused the word islamism - if Buhari visits the mosque he is an islamist, if he visits the church he is trying to cover up from being an islamist, If he sounds like an Hausa who he is , he is an islamist, if he drinks sachet milo he is an islamist, if he eats in Continental hotel he is an islamist, if he shits he is an islamist. Nigerians lets just for once grow up. and stop all this religious sentiment.
buhari started all this religious politics nonsense when he asked Muslims to vote for who will defend their faith in 2007 and advocated for sharia in the whole country in2011 am a southerner in jigawa and I know what I face to get a bottle of beer in jigawa when am not a Muslim is that what we should expect all over nigeria when sharia is implemented round the country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
kimond101:

The reality is Nigerians can never be pleased. If he didn't declare he has no mindset of islamising Nigeria people would complain. now that he has said his true mindset that he has no plans of doing such people are still complaining from the comments I'm reading.
Are we not tired of this present administration and it's over the roof corruption which pokes fingers in our eyes openly believing we can't do anything about it?
Plenty graduates with masters and nysc roaming the streets looking for job?
Insecurities everywhere that you don't know who to trust anymore?
GMB may not be the best candidate but we have had enough of the incompetence of this present administration!
We demand Change!
And change lies in our hands.

the best contribution I have read all day. Surprising some people are still supporting Jonathan. They are telling us he build railway. Railway to take you from where to where. How many of our cities are connected by railway. He build universities. Yet no employment for the graduate we have already
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Gen. Muhammad Buhari (retd) is now BORN AGAIN FOR CHANGE in the nation building of a New Nigeria.
I thank God for him.
My Nigerians Report Online endorsed him and new doors are opening for him.
"This is the LORD's doing, and it is wonderful to see."
◄ Psalm 118:23 ►
HALLELUJAH![/size]

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
ask4bk:

If people accusé you of sleeping with your in-laws daughter (which u didn't do), you'll just be looking at them in silence without defence?
When wrongly accused, just tell your side of the story & move on with life, whether people believe or not.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by ask4bk(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
luvinhubby:

When wrongly accused, just tell your side of the story & move on with life, whether people believe or not.

Well, here is his side of the story.

This is my first time of seeing this defence from him.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by thewarrior72: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
theChiefPriest:
Buhari is our choice.
If Buhari like let him visit all priest in Nigeria, one thing is certain, NO SINGLE CHRISTIAN except Southwest Christians WILL VOTE FOR AN ISLAMIC FANATIC, A RELIGIOUS BIGOT, THE GRAND PATRON & SPOKESMAN OF BOKO HARAM. THE MAN WHO IN 2007 SAID MUSLIM SHOULD VOTE MUSLIM, THE MAN WHO TOOK NIGERIA TO ISLAM ORGANIZATION, THE MAN WHO VOW TO ISLAMISE & INTRODUCE SHARIA LAW ROUND THE FEDERATION.

WE CHRISTIAN SAY NO TO APC, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PART OF NIGERIA & BUHARI THE GROUND PATRON OF BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by thewarrior72: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:
Govt under Buhari in 1984

BUHARI IS A TERRORISTS tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune / DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial / Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.