Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) (25760 Views)

Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by dorodee(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

He is not an islamic extremist, neither is he against progress or change. People behind the sad events in this country in recent times and are taking this country down the drain know themselves.

ok let him come out in the open. ... apologise for his past statements and promise to ensure a secular Nigeria... I am a southerner but I've lived all my life here with them. Hausas are excellent people in many areas of human relation... But religion brings out the beast in them...extremists of which Buhari is one will not accept secularism. . I hope the Bishops remembered to ask him if he prefer a sharia or secular state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by dipopooo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
dipopooo:
him fit hold meeting wit cultists dat 1 no concern me.

Click like 4 GEJ n share 4 GMB

Yeee I don enta one chance.

Buharists ar nt smiling ooo.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nicklaus(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Meet my pope dudecheesy I aint voting for you. We want GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by abagnalie: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
and out of midiocrity some people

will say buhari's penultimate goal

is to islamize these country

he is just my favourite general and the right

man with the requisite qualification and experience for the job

SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by theV0ice: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
sammyj:
You have nothing to say my Brother ? grin grin

I don't need to say anything my bro....the man in the center of the storm has said all there is to say wink
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by kingsley3303(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
why is he the only one wearing black?:abi Satan come church?
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by theV0ice: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
thewarrior72:
BUHARI IS A TERRORISTS tongue tongue

keep repeating it bro.....i believe you derive some joy from it grin
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by thewarrior72: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
tommysparks:
buhari started all this religious politics nonsense when he asked Muslims to vote for who will defend their faith in 2007 and advocated for sharia in the whole country in2011 am a southerner in jigawa and I know what I face to get a bottle of beer in jigawa when am not a Muslim is that what we should expect all over nigeria when sharia is implemented round the country?
YOU GET TIME TO REPLY THEM. THOSE SILLY MUMUSLIM TAKE US FOR FOOL, WE SHALL MEET AT THE POLL COME MARCH 28, THEY WILL REALISE THAT WE CHRISTIANS DON'T FORGET NOR CAN BE DECEIVED EASILY.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by malachytochukwu(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari should even have a meeting with the Pope.....it changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by theV0ice: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kentrasso:
Lol. Church pros.titute

gej holds that title
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
BUHARI LUKS LIKE SOM1 SUFFERING 4RM A DISEASE....NO WONDA YORUBAS RE VOTIN 4 HIM

XO DT HE WILL DIE IN OFFICE ND OSINBAJO WILL NW RULE grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by dvee2: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
islamist indeed . But seriously over the last 4 months people have abused the word islamism - if Buhari visits the mosque he is an islamist, if he visits the church he is trying to cover up from being an islamist, If he sounds like an Hausa who he is , he is an islamist, if he drinks sachet milo he is an islamist, if he eats in Continental hotel he is an islamist, if he shits he is an islamist. Nigerians lets just for once grow up. and stop all this religious sentiment.

MEANWHILE IF GEJ ADDRESS THE NATION EVERY SUNDAY FROM DIFFERENT CHURCHES ACCROSS NIGERIA, HE IS A HUMBLE PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lightssgot nothing to do with DARKNESS..
Nigerians cant be deceived..
#GEJ FOR '15
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by papaskino(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians have their conscience made up and it's GEJ infinito!!!

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
theChiefPriest:
Buhari is our choice.

I feel for Buhari after reading his speech to the Bishops and I must confess he sounds convincing enough and I would have say we give him a chance to see if he would keep to his words but the problem is that GEJ must complete his constitutionally allowed two tenures or nothing, and if only the man is younger then I would have say let him come back by 2019 and just take over without have to go through the rigours of electoral campaigns! I really feel for him!
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Greatfes17: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
It's not just visiting, what did the Catholic Bishops said to him?
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
lazsnaira:

I feel for Buhari after reading his speech to the Bishops and I must confess he sounds convincing enough and I would have say we give him a chance to see if he would keep to his words but the problem is that GEJ must complete his constitutionally allowed two tenures or nothing, and if only the man is younger then I would have say let him come back by 2019 and just take over without have to go through the rigours of electoral campaigns! I really feel for him!
The constitution allows for two tenures but the incumbent must have to face the electorate who have the power to decide his fate.

Sentiments apart, has jonathan done well to deserve your vote with what has been happening under his watch in the last six years?
Don't you think he should step aside for a more pragmatic leader who knows exactly what to do? Be honest with your answer.

I personally do not like Buhari. But you & I know how much we need a change in our country that will set it on the right course.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by jaybee(f): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
miraclewonder:
hmmm
GMB has now copied the PDP style of going from
church to church. Maybe he is now 'born again', &
no longer the fanatical supporter of the
implementation of sharia law, & the official
sympathizer of the Boko Haram, we used to know.
We just dey watch you, because we know that the
heart of man is deceitful and a leopard can not
change its spots.
Just wondering aloud, Why he is not also visiting
the Imams & d mosques. After all, charity should
begin @ home. Hope he would still be fraternizing
with them after he loses the elections.

This is for those who may be thinking like @miraclewonder.

GMB's visit to churches is clearly defined by him. His meeting with the catholic Bishops is to clarify issues bordering on the propagation of falsehood against him by the ruling PDP and her attack dogs like @miraclewonder, and other lazy and gullible ones that can not verify the veracity of what comes to their ears. He has not gone to administer any mass or take Holy Communion or even for confession. His visits to churches also debunks the falsehood that he is an islamic extremenist that hates christians and churches.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by jaybee(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
theChiefPriest:

The constitution allows for two tenures but the incumbent must have to face the electorate who have the power to decide his fate.

Sentiments apart, has jonathan done well to deserve your vote with what has been happening under his watch in the last six years?
Don't you think he should step aside for a more pragmatic leader who knows exactly what to do? Be honest with your answer.

I personally do not like Buhari. But you & I know how much we need a change in our country that will set it on the right course.

Jonathan must face election. he can decide to walk away. But no backdoor entry to asso rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by emeka2847: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30638296][/quote]
Can you tell us the name and date of that piece of paper that you posted, so that we can verify?
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by nzeadachie: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
emeka2847:

Can you tell us the name and date of that piece of paper that you posted, so that we can verify?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by AJdDon: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30638296][/quote]
And when he said that, does it mean to islamize Nigeria?
Sharia Law is recognized by Nigerian constitution till date but onli in matters of private like marriage, property etc.
Get educated Fella!
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Faraidi(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am sure Ɓuhari can even agree to convert to christianity because of election.Shameless hypocrite
UrennaNkoli:
APC Presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari and his running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo met with some Catholic Bishops in Abuja yesterday February 10th.

https://m.facebook.com/votebuhari/posts/10152739471892734
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by nzeadachie: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
AJdDon:

And when he said that, does it mean to islamize Nigeria?
Sharia Law is recognized by Nigerian constitution till date but onli in matters of private like marriage, property etc.
Get educated Fella!

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari, maybe a devil if found in Aso Rock. The way he is going chameleon style of buhari.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 12, 2015
jaybee:

This is for those who may be thinking like @miraclewonder.

GMB's visit to churches is clearly defined by him. His meeting with the catholic Bishops is to clarify issues bordering on the propagation of falsehood against him by the ruling PDP and her attack dogs like @miraclewonder, and other lazy and gullible ones that can not verify the veracity of what comes to their ears. He has not gone to administer any mass or take Holy Communion or even for confession. His visits to churches also debunks the falsehood that he is an islamic extremenist that hates christians and churches.

He can visit all the churches, it still wouldn't change the fact that he is an official sympathizer of the Boko Haram, an Islamic terrorist group, & that he propagated the implementation of sharia law, and that by his words & actions in previous elections has always been an Islamic extremist. These are verifiable facts from the archives of d national dailies. GMB can't pull the wool ova our eyes even if he decides to visit the pope in his desperation for power.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by tit(f): 5:59am On Feb 12, 2015
I want to see Buhari taking holy communion before i believe he will not Islamize Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by naijainfogalery: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Nigerians can be annoying ehn. We are too partial,
dvee2:

MEANWHILE IF GEJ ADDRESS THE NATION EVERY SUNDAY FROM DIFFERENT CHURCHES ACCROSS NIGERIA, HE IS A HUMBLE PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Lol @ Alison Madueke - Christian - Anambra.
theV0ice:
Govt under Buhari in 1984

Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by bajosky: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:
Govt under Buhari in 1984

LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU THAT THOSE WERE APPOINTEES AND RESPECTIVE INDIGENOUS STATE GOVERNORS.

CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE US WITH THE NAMES OF MEMBERS OF SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL / PROVISIONAL RULING COUNCIL BEFOR BLABING WHAT U DONT KNOW.
Re: Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
theChiefPriest:

Well, it is easy for us to say buhari will do this or buhari will do that but on closer observation you will find that actually their is no difference between pdp and apc, so while buhari might have a record of a puritan can the same thing be said about those around him? And we must understand that in this age government is run with the interest of stakeholders at heart. So should buhari be voted in what becomes of those around him? Is buhari going to run the government alone or with these same group of people who have also stolen from the people. Or are some people just trying to use buhari to get hold of the Nigerian wealth? And moreover it is absolutely an act of wickedness for anyone to say Jonathan has not worked. Jonathan have done a lot of work but the rot in the nigerian system of which the same north that is now clamouring for a return of power to their region is responsible for cannot be finished in a single tenure. And we must also not forget that Jonathan's administration was from its outset bedevilled with an insurgency that I believe some of those who promised to make the country ungovernable for him are complicit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke / Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.