Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Please, Help. My Future Is At Stake - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Help. My Future Is At Stake (757 Views)

What Is Your Stake?what Is At Stake On The Issue Of Post Jamb Scraped Decision!! / My Future Is At Stake!! / University Of Ilorin 2015 Marathon Race... 300k At Stake... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help. My Future Is At Stake by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
I graduated from an affiliated campus but our result was delayed due to some admission/jamb number bottleneck.

I heard recently that our certificate are ready at the main campus and that my surname is wrongly spelt.

Can it be corrected?
Re: Please, Help. My Future Is At Stake by xpac01(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
I graduated from an affiliated campus but our result was delayed due to some admission/jamb number bottleneck.

I heard recently that our certificate are ready at the main campus and that my surname is wrongly spelt.

Can it be corrected?

O yea bro. I was even thinking it was the figure. The name ish is easily corrected. Like me, my name was mispelt on my admission letter, but after verifying that my JAMB no. corresponded with that on the system, the name was immediately rectified. Meet the right officers and effect the correction, no need panicking.

(1) (Reply)

LASU: Open Letter To NUC And To The WHOLE WORLD / Covenant University Tops In Nigeria, West Africa Rankings / ...want To Study Abroad? Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.