Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Future Is At Stake!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Future Is At Stake!! (1763 Views)

Help! Nephew's 274 Jamb Score At Stake / Urgent Notice To All Newly Admitted Uniben Students-admission At Stake / What Is Your Stake?what Is At Stake On The Issue Of Post Jamb Scraped Decision!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please guys, you could be saving a person's future here...

Lecturer gave us a project... ND as course rep. You suppose pass Wella but this one dey one kind...

Please can anyone give me 20 definitions of law..
10 by Nigerians or 10 by Africans...

Anyone you know. Please... Please.. Please.. Ese
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by adedayourt(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
y
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by IamRespected: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Google is your friend
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by raayah(f): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Which kain yeye question be dis.

I think its time you change your university.
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
IamRespected:
Google is your friend

Guy for me to come here... You suppose know say I don search google, wikipedia, bing, yahoo taya...
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
raayah:
Which kain yeye question be dis.

I think its time you change your university.

Lol.. Dat means I have to pay my school by myself.. The school is sweet o jhare...
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by raayah(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blossom023:

Lol.. Dat means I have to pay my school by myself.. The school is sweet o jhare...

Which school is it?
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by IamRespected: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blossom023:

Guy for me to come here... You suppose know say I don search google, wikipedia, bing, yahoo taya...
If I take time search now, wetin go be my pay?
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
raayah:

Which school is it?

Babcock university... One of the best schools in Nigeria.. smiley
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
IamRespected:
If I take time search now, wetin go be my pay?

As your moniker implies you will be respected.
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by raayah(f): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blossom023:

Babcock university... One of the best schools in Nigeria.. smiley

Yes from what I hear, Its a great school!!
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by IamRespected: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blossom023:

As your moniker implies you will be respected.
I have seen definitions but people that stated it I have not seen, better still add up 7F54A60C, will talk better there
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blossom023:
Please guys, you could be saving a person's future here...

Lecturer gave us a project... ND as course rep. You suppose pass Wella but this one dey one kind...

Please can anyone give me 20 definitions of law..
10 by Nigerians or 10 by Africans...

Anyone you know. Please... Please.. Please.. Ese

Don't be lazy they more 20 different definitions on the web

just dig deep

if possible translate one definition into 5 and give a stranger reference grin grin

Thank me later cheesy
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Don't be lazy they more 20 different definitions on the web

just dig deep

if possible translate one definition into 5 and give a stranger reference grin grin

Thank me later cheesy

Lol u try..
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
IamRespected:
I have seen definitions but people that stated it I have not seen, better still add up 7F54A60C, will talk better there

I just found 4... Tnks sha... I'll go to the library instead.

1 Like

Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by IamRespected: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blossom023:

I just found 4... Tnks sha... I'll go to the library instead.
okay
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by sseunth(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Babcock? One of the best?

I'm sure my chemistry lecturer can never give me a project on 20 definitions of chemistry.....

Look for public uni students, they will gv u 100

2 Likes

Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Mrbigman1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
sseunth:
Babcock? One of the best?

I'm sure my chemistry lecturer can never give me a project on 20 definitions of chemistry.....

Look for public uni students, they will gv u 100

I wonder oh, d tin been tire me oh.

Best university in Nigeria. Is it by body language abi na by performance?
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
My project at hand wouldn't allow talk to both of you now, wait for me.
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by sseunth(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blossom023:
My project at hand wouldn't allow talk to both of you now, wait for me.
the solution to ur problem is to ask law students from other schls....
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by sthugo: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol @blossom
Never knew
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by baruzeez(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I wonder oh, d tin been tire me oh.
Best university in Nigeria. Is it by body language abi na by performance?
no mind dem idiot I just dey look d op shey na work dem give am so Come unilorin and u will weep before even attempting
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2015
baruzeez:
no mind dem idiot
I just dey look d op shey na work dem give am so
Come unilorin and u will weep before even attempting

So you're calling me an idiot because I'm not attending unilorin. You hear say Babcock Na private school, you think we are all ajebota's ... Lemme hint you.

A lecturer can come to your class and give you open test, which 10 percent of your result.

Attendance to class. 10%

Attendance to church.. Tuesdays... Wednesdays.. Fridays and Saturdays... Is part of your citizenship grade which, if you don't have complete attendance no graduation for you.

Stepping on the lawn... 10 points demerit.

Even in our hostel.. They do room check, if you're not there. 20 points demerit.

In the exam hall, there are cameras, if you should move out of course, you will face a panel, which will be difficult for you to prove that you weren't cheating.,even your pen should fall, call the lecturer to pick it. If not a year suspension.

Little or no make up. Skirts/gowns must be below your knee.. Shoulder level hairstyles. No revealing of armpit. No wearing of long gowns without rubber in the middle.

ND many more. As far as I am concerned Babcock university, a seventh day Adventist institution is the best for me. I care less what you think.
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2015
baruzeez:
no mind dem idiot
I just dey look d op shey na work dem give am so
Come unilorin and u will weep before even attempting

So you're calling me an idiot because I'm not attending unilorin. You hear say Babcock Na private school, you think we are all ajebota's ... Lemme hint you.

A lecturer can come to your class and give you open test, which 10 percent of your result.

Attendance to class. 10%

Attendance to church.. Tuesdays... Wednesdays.. Fridays and Saturdays... Is part of your citizenship grade which, if you don't have complete attendance no graduation for you.

Even in our hostel.. They do room check, if you're not there. 20 points demerit.

In the exam hall, there are cameras, if you should move out of cause, you will face a panel, which will be difficult for you to prove that you weren't cheating.,even if your pen should fall, call the lecturer to pick it. If not a year suspension.

Little or no make up. Skirts/gowns must be below your knee.. Shoulder level hairstyles. No revealing of armpit. No wearing of long gowns without rubber in the middle.

ND many more. As far as I am concerned Babcock university, a seventh day Adventist institution is the best for me. I care less what you think.
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by baruzeez(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Blossom023:

Attendance to class. 10%

In the exam hall, there are cameras, if you should move out of cause, you will face a panel, which will be difficult for you to prove that you weren't cheating.,even if your pen should fall, call the lecturer to pick it. If not a year suspension.

Guy no take am p na, and besides no be u i dey call idiot. Actually all u av listed doesn't change the fact Babcock is a glorified private secondary school.
Why on earth will ur school one of the best in Nigeria, though as poor as Nigeria Universities are u guys are paying millions and your standard is poor.
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2015
baruzeez:

Guy no take am p na, and besides no be u i dey call idiot. Actually all u av listed doesn't change the fact Babcock is a glorified private secondary school.
Why on earth will ur school one of the best in Nigeria, though as poor as Nigeria Universities are u guys are paying millions and your standard is poor.

I am tayad o jhare... UI is the best I keep hearing. But it didn't come out as the 700 best universities in the world. Our standard isn't poor at all. Babcock is increasing with new ideas every day, to eat, we use biometrics. Every school has its fault. And as for the fees, the vice chancellor will soon retire so there will definitely be a change. Besides it was free institution before.

And also im a girl.
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by baruzeez(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Blossom023:

I am tayad o jhare... UI is the best I keep hearing. But it didn't come out as the 700 best universities in the world. Our standard isn't poor at all. Babcock is increasing with new ideas every day, to eat, we use biometrics. Every school has its fault. And as for the fees, the vice chancellor will soon retire so there will definitely be a change. Besides it was free institution before.

And also im a girl.

Using biometrics before eating ain't new idea. Hostels in unilorin use biometrics before you enter them. That's still not a very big improvement. How can u know if your standards are poor or not. I believe most Nigerian Universities standard are poor except few ones which am yet to see any private University but convenant.
And I can say it anywhere dat as an engineering student no Nigeria University is teaching us engineering very well.
Most of us carry out incomplete practicals and write reports about what we were not taught
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by baruzeez(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Blossom023:

And also im a girl.

Using biometrics before eating ain't new idea. Hostels in unilorin use biometrics before you enter them. That's still not a very big improvement. How can u know if your standards are poor or not. I believe most Nigerian Universities standard are poor except few ones which am yet to see any private University but convenant.
And I can say it anywhere dat as an engineering student no Nigeria University is teaching us engineering very well.
Most of us carry out incomplete practicals and write reports about what we were not taught.

So u are a gal!!!
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2015
baruzeez:

Most of us carry out incomplete practicals and write reports about what we were not taught

Did I say It was the new idea for the world?

Yes I am a female.
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by baruzeez(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Blossom023:

Did I say It was the new idea for the world?

Yes I am a female.
argue with a lady u will neva win
Let's not forget your primary objective aw much will u pay if I can produce you ten Nigerian definition and 5 American definition
Re: My Future Is At Stake!! by sthugo: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
New generation acclaimed universities,choked with the butties,strictly hostel,classes and few other cleared school routine.

Where you have the likes of a particular faction of students in a closed,monitored in the deceit of glorified prison yard. Amongst these, few try to feel the other part of life in the real university settings as heard in their neighbor federal university but seems almost impossible .

University is more than go to classes to receive lectures,write and see your results in top grades.its a phenomenon,its a process that shapens you into every aspect of the society.

The University is created in addition of educational pursuit,it is meant to build your person to be able to face the good,the bad and the ugly in the society.which is absent in the so-called new generation or private universities.

Its a society of its own,the difference is always very clear when you meet graduates from different types of schools in Nigeria.

Let our schools nurture rugged & intelligent persons not the other way,cos we live in porous society. Kallas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Powerful Motivational Quotes For Students / Any Information About University Of Ibadan Hostels / NABTEB May/june 2016 Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.