Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

SHOCKING: Presidency Don't Want INEC To Use Card Readers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING: Presidency Don't Want INEC To Use Card Readers (461 Views)

Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" / “I Don't Want To Die ” - Tunde Alabi, Actor Cries Out For Help From Hospital Bed / Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Presidency Don't Want INEC To Use Card Readers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Clearly, something is wrong and some people are determined to destroy the platform for free and fair election. Why should anyone reject the use of card readers which can check multiple voting and other forms of....read more here>>>http://jaykbestgist..com/2015/02/shocking-presidency-dont-want-inec-to.html

Re: SHOCKING: Presidency Don't Want INEC To Use Card Readers by temitemi1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
CLAPTRAP!!
jaykbest:
Clearly, something is wrong and some people are determined to destroy the platform for free and fair election. Why should anyone reject the use of card readers which can check multiple voting and other forms of....read more here>>>http://jaykbestgist..com/2015/02/shocking-presidency-dont-want-inec-to.html
Re: SHOCKING: Presidency Don't Want INEC To Use Card Readers by okosodo: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yes, because jega and hausa/fulani people have already used it to register all the almajiri children in the north to vote for buhari.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO -- President Jonathan Dances To Orezi S Shoki / Album Sales: Stop The Hype, No Data To Back Up Sales In Nigeria / 'empire' Producer Wants Eminem On Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.