Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! (2532 Views)

Religious And Inspirational Tees: Distributors And Wholesalers Needed Nationwide / Wholesalers Needed For Classic Make Up USA / Wholesalers Needed For Butt Lifter And Latex Waist Trainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by flakey94: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello All,
What are you selling
What are you looking for?
Are you thinking of starting a business?
Join us here; lets help one another...
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by flakey94: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2015
I own a retail jeans store for both men and women in mostly American brands.
I am based in Ibadan and I am forever looking for good deals with wholesalers
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by debbydee(f): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
I am a wholesaler i import both male, female, boys and girls clothes.
you can reach me on 08185391880 or 25d43f96
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by payne4real(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
I am a wholesaler I import high quality designers bags. 2BB0E3E6
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by flakey94: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
My store is called The Jeans Closet
You can reach us -thejeanscloset@gmail.com
Phone number- 08022224723
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by marcjane(f): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
hi house, I want to go into event decoration, hairdo and makeup for brides.How lucrative is the business as I want to go for training about the business. pls help.
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by nana071(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Take a look at our thread "Bags and Shoes Affairs females only and " shoes affairs male only at the buy and sell fashion section. Am a wholesaler, I import designer bags and shoes,both court heels,ballerina and sneakers (females) and designer male shoes,both dress shoes and casual. BBM: 2BC53B64,
Whatsapp:08031865005
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
You can checkout my thread in the business advert section.

I supply quality wholesale 1st grade London bales. I have bales for ladies tops, chiffon tops, gowns, office shirts, childrens mix and lots more.
I can also supply you with quality shoes and handbags.

I have several customers from this nairaland and if you check my thread you will see customers testimonies to confirm I am genuine supplier.

To discuss business please call me on 08104032816.

Thank you and have a blessed day.
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by lilee2hot(f): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am Adorablesfashion. I import shape wears; corset, waist trainers, bust and butt lifters, body wrap etc. Send me an sms on 08052001885 for both wholesale and retail or do me a mail on adorablesfashion@yahoodotcom. You can also visit - http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/adorablesfashion/

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by temylola(f): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello all. I deal in ladies' wears, shoes bags and accessories all at wholesale/retail deals. Holla @ Amiable Outfits for all your fashion needs. Bbm-55B5B964. Whatsapp- 08029546802
Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by osatonia: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Jolice online stores. We sell ladies shoes and dresses at wholesale and retail prices
Our prices are super affordable.
Contact us on:
watsapp 08055803644. BBM 265698CB. www.facebook.com/jolicestores. Thank you

Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by osatonia: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Pictures

1 Like

Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by debbydee(f): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
my name is debyd apparel i sell African fabrics and ready to wear items.
I deal both in male, female, boys and girls clothes.
I also have souvenirs for your parties.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by fsparElisheva: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Nice idea! I see that a lot of us are retailers and wholesalers of American and other foreign brands. How about starting your own line/brand/label so other people can also selling your label either in small or large quantities? Errmm.... Ok, hold it right there because I know what you're thinking.... Your are thinking....., how do I raise such an amount to launch my clothing line? Well the good news is, at FSE you just need to start small with #85,000 only to get your first set of clothes about 60 of them! Wait darlings, the #85,000 covers fabric cost, your label and everything that will be used to produce your clothes! Its that easy.... Holla us on 07046475279 or follow us on twitter and tweet at us @fselisheva. We would love to work with you, lets promote our own; made by Africans for Africans and the rest of the world! Cheers....

1 Like

Re: Fashion Retailers And Wholesalers... Its Time To Network!! by flakey94: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
fsparElisheva:
Nice idea! I see that a lot of us are retailers and wholesalers of American and other foreign brands. How about starting your own line/brand/label so other people can also selling your label either in small or large quantities? Errmm.... Ok, hold it right there because I know what you're thinking.... Your are thinking....., how do I raise such an amount to launch my clothing line? Well the good news is, at FSE you just need to start small with #85,000 only to get your first set of clothes about 60 of them! Wait darlings, the #85,000 covers fabric cost, your label and everything that will be used to produce your clothes! Its that easy.... Holla us on 07046475279 or follow us on twitter and tweet at us @fselisheva. We would love to work with you, lets promote our own; made by Africans for Africans and the rest of the world! Cheers....
Do you have an email address and possibly a website showing past jobs?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Bridal White Pearl Bead Statement Necklace. / Makeup Tutorial For Green Smokey Eyes And Pale Pink Lips By The Makeuptales / Origin Of Ankara Culture And Fabric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.