Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? (1297 Views)

Pix: Who Represent Nigeria Better (GMB Or GEJ) / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by kestolove95(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
while the president was having presidential media chat, his closest rival was having interview with christiane amanpour of cnn..
so fans who killed it?
like for #GMB.
share for #GEJ

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
They both tried but honestly I do not know why goodluck jonathan does not like to give direct answers to direct questions,Dem go ask am A e go first go bayelsa enter lagos from there enter ibadan and at the end of the day him answer na B....most of the time he sounds like someone that has confusion written all over him......he is confused

11 Likes

Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ appeared fidgety and rambled around all the questions. He wasn't composed. Meanwhile, GMB was in control and typical of his parade ground speeches, he was straight to the point and more businesslike. Though he looked a bit tired to me.

3 Likes

Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by trailblazetech: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
With all due respect to my president jonathan... but listening to the interview was sickening.. y does dis man seem to respond to a question by beating about d bush and ultimately never comin to d main road.
Could it be y he had to wait 5yrs to fight boko haram?.

#GMB till Corruption is reduced

7 Likes

Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by focus7: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
wakacome:
They both tried but honestly I do not know why goodluck jonathan does not like to give direct answers to direct questions,Dem go ask am A e go first go bayelsa enter lagos from there enter ibadan and at the end of the day him answer na B....most of the time he sounds like someone that has confusion written all over him........
the reason he parabulate with answers is that his answers are not sincere, he lies.

5 Likes

Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
wakacome:
They both tried but honestly I do not know why goodluck jonathan does not like to give direct answers to direct questions,Dem go ask am A e go first go bayelsa enter lagos from there enter ibadan and at the end of the day him answer na B....most of the time he sounds like someone that has confusion written all over him......he is confused
actually, u just described GMB

3 Likes

Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by Plus10(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gej really tried.Never knew he was that intelligent!

3 Likes

Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by LRNZH(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Plus10:

Taking sarcasm to a new height.

6 Likes

Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by Creamz(m): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Gen Buhari's interview was short, interesting and precise while President Jonathan's interview was just okay
Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by Change2015(m): 1:34am On Feb 12, 2015
I think Amanpour had good info on Jonathan so she was bossing him about like he was a nobody, and he too was looking diminished. Perhaps this is how NOI and Co handle him in cabinet? The Buhari interview was short and I think they had briefed him to keep his answers short as time was limited.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

actually, u just described GMB
What is this GEJ rabbit saying??grin
Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2015
Plus10:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you indirectly trying to say you think he was daft before??smh....
Re: Who Did Better Tonight #GMB Or #GEJ? by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2015
wakacome:
yay...I am a GMB rabbitgrin
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari / Does Anyone Remember These APC Lies? / Dekronik Recommends Goodluck Jonathan For Next UN Secretary General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.