Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download (2751 Views)

Lil Fred – Heart Rubber | Funmitrends / About Fred Zion: New Single "Óbá Dey" Download Here / African Praise(i Go Dance) By Fred Zion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by benzion72(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Music is very powerful. The is a Nigeria christian musician named Fred Ado he is in country music genre. I listen to his music in 1992/93. I have being looking for ways to get some of his tapes. Please if you know I can get it to download or to buy I will really appreciate it tanks
Re: Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by Winneygirl(f): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
hi,
did you get any?
I've been looking for a song...
Country love by Fred Addo.
Sang with his wife.
Any ideas please??

It goes thus...

Nothing different about me,but the way you look at me
I'm just a simple boy, with a heart of gold....
Re: Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by SunnyD77: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Guys, I have some of his music. Let me know if you're still interested.
Re: Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by Winneygirl(f): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
SunnyD77:
Guys, I have some of his music. Let me know if you're still interested.
Hi, I'm still interested. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by Adams210: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks for the information

expresshr
Re: Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by SunnyD77: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QU248DioM4kayTeOY_ip-RT4g7aLdIbe?usp=sharing

I've uploaded it to my Google Drive and this is the download link.
Winneygirl:

Hi, I'm still interested. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by benzion72(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2020
SunnyD77:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QU248DioM4kayTeOY_ip-RT4g7aLdIbe?usp=sharing

I've uploaded it to my Google Drive and this is the download link.
I am eternally grateful
Re: Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by fringeplayer(m): 4:25am On Mar 02, 2021
I am glad to have found this thread too and thanks sir for sharing! I have been searching for years especially being out of the country! Thanks a million!!!!
Re: Where Can I Get Fred Ado Work To Buy Or Download by yachal: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
I grew up listening to Fred addo in the early 90's
I know most of his songs by heart- even now

Recently I downloaded most of his hit songs

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians / The Real Origin Of Zanku - Legwork / Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.