Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

South-west Will Suffer For It In Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Will Suffer For It In Future (976 Views)

2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just knya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it. D time will come wen d south-west will nid d support of d east and south buh non will come from dere and dey will regret d act tinubu is doing today all becos of his own selfishness. Yoruba people ve always being known as back stabbers, even in d 1970z awolowo during d biafran war told d military govt not to supply food to d east so as to starve d biafran soldiers and dat worked. Buh today, we seeing d re-play instead for all south west east and south to be united. Dis people governed us for 40 years and nufing to show for it, buh here we re producing d president and dey don't want us to finish our tenure. Its a pity, ya see children shouting change here and dere, wad kinda change ya expect from a 72 years old man, wad kinda change can d asiwaju of corruption give us? Yoruba people, a word is enough for d wise. Don't sell ya birthrite.

3 Likes

Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by theV0ice: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
[s]Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just knya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it. D time will come wen d south-west will nid d support of d east and south buh non will come from dere and dey will regret d act tinubu is doing today all becos of his own selfishness. Yoruba people ve always being known as back stabbers, even in d 1970z awolowo during d biafran war told d military govt not to supply food to d east so as to starve d biafran soldiers and dat worked. Buh today, we seeing d re-play instead for all south west east and south to be united. Dis people governed us for 40 years and nufing to show for it, buh here we re producing d president and dey don't want us to finish our tenure. Its a pity, ya see children shouting change here and dere, wad kinda change ya expect from a 72 years old man, wad kinda change can d asiwaju of corruption give us? Yoruba people, a word is enough for d wise. Don't sell ya birthrite[/s].

Trash

I had always assumed you were only a religious bigot. Didn't know you're also a tribal bigot. I pray bigotry doesn't ruin your whole life

9 Likes

Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by ramdris(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op. Please go through what you just wrote and tell us if u made any sense. If truly you are trying to bridge the east and west, why not campaign for chekwas okorie who happens to b more ibo than GEJ?
With fools like u, this county has no hope but thank God,ur type are in the minority. You have rochas, ameachi, oshimole etc and ur numbskull only picks out tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by Adminisher: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Let Jonathan be disgraced from power first or honourably resign. We will handle every other thing later but the man must go and people like him should not be allowed near that office again.

5 Likes

Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by docsholz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
You have only one vote, use it and stop ranting, hypocrites like u only remember southern unity when it pays u

4 Likes

Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Plain stupid!

1 Like

Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by DickDastardly(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
^^^^^^^
So many senseless black dicks rising at this "hard truth" by this insightful Op. cool cheesy tongue
Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by demelza: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
The suffering can definitely not be exceeded by the ones you guys are presently undergoing in your erosion-ridden enclaves.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by kheart(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
How I wish I fit flog dis little boi from my phone, I swear I for design nigeria map for Im yanch.

Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by DickDastardly(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Better houses in the east than in red .... infested and toiletless ....... tongue
Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by bokohalal(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
"Even in the 1970z Awolowo during the Biafra war"
Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by waternogetemeny: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
OP u are wrong, they will not need us becos, we will have a different nationality to dem.

We go siddon for our own country and be watching them with the abo.ki.

That will be very interesting viewing, considering they chose their side of the fence.
Re: South-west Will Suffer For It In Future by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
^^^^^^^
So many senseless black dicks rising at this "hard truth" by this insightful Op. cool cheesy tongue
dey don't want to here d truth, apc failed wen d election was prosponed. D game is over, and wen tinubu spends all his money and den pdp wins d election, den tinubu will die of HBP. Judging by d look of tinz and d yoruba people dat supports apc in ma area, dey will tell ya buhari will soon die and den a yoruba man will take over. I will advise d north to exercise patient and allow goodluck to finish and den dey produce a young and fresh son. Buh for d selfish attitude of tinubu he wants to sell yoruba birthrite, d only painful tin is dat after he dies d children crying for change will be d ones to pay for his sins while his biological children will die in d wealth he is amassing for dem. Wise up south-east

(1) (Reply)

Dada Eriye Dead, Generator Accident Kills Him After LUTH Rejected Him / Pictures Of Gen M.buhari Wife And Daughter,and Other Intresting Pics. / Why Do Japanese Not Hate Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.