Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps (1343 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu / Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hajiya Aishatu Buhari, wife of the All Progressives Congress Presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), on Wednesday donated drugs worth N135m to the Internally Displaced Persons camps in Adamawa State.
The wife of the presidential hopeful, who was in accompany with former Deputy Governor of Plateau State, Pauline Tallen; wife of the governor of Rivers State, Mrs Judith Ameachi; wife of Nasarawa State governor and others, stormed Yola and visited two IDPs camps in Demare and Saint Theresa.
While presenting the donations at the IDPs camps, Hajiya Aishatu expressed regrets that thousands of Nigerians were displaced by Boko Haram insurgents, insisting that this was due to lack of good leadership in the country.
She said, “It is unfortunate that Nigerians have been turned to refugees in their country, Nigerians are in dire need of change.
“While we commiserate with you over the most unfortunate incident that befall you, which have also brought you here, I want to also stress the need for Nigerians to consider a candidate with integrity, devoid of sentiment.
“It is our fervent prayer that the problem will be over for peace and normalcy to return to the land. Let us join hands to rebuild Nigeria that has been put in disarray by a weak leadership.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/buharis-wife-donates-n135m-drugs-to-adamawa-idps/
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
But wait, Buhari said he has about #1million in his account, he even borrowed #27.5million to obtain APC form. Hmmmmmm, maybe his economy don improve since that time. Buhari will surely CHANGE Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by nationwide1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
What business does she do to afford such huge donation? Buhari said he had just a million in his bank account.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by nationwide1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
What business does she do to afford such huge donation? Buhari said he had just a million in his bank account.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by okwylnaz: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari is supposed to be a poor man according to his supporters. But 35 million naira! where did it come from?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by dinachi(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
My incumbent incoming first lady! grin grin grin
I am happy, APC is finally using this woman with brains and beauty to campaign. GEJ is a goner. Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
dinachi:
My incumbent incoming first lady! grin grin grin
I am happy, APC is finally using this woman with brains and beauty to campaign. GEJ is a goner. Sai Buhari.
APC and there fans find it easy to lie and contradict themselves. It comes naturally. Thank God you agree that the donation is a campaign strategy and not out of goodwill.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by dinachi(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
salaksmana:
APC and there fans find it easy to lie and contradict themselves. It comes naturally. Thank God you agree that the donation is a campaign strategy and not out of goodwill.
Stop crying. It is not yet too late for CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by doctokwus: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Honestly read the drugs worth, N135m and am a bit sceptical about the quoted sum.
I think the journalist got his figures wrong.Am sure of it.
As for where he got that amt of drugs to donate; I think some state govts and supportive agencies cud easily have donated some drugs in their stock for the cause.Many pple are seeing the prospects of a buhari presidency and want to start alligning themselves with the first Lady early.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by tobechi20(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why is this happening few days to election?campaign or chartiy
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by ozoigbondu: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
But her husband borrowed 27 million to buy nomination and she is donating 135 million her hubby said he has 1 million in his account and 150 cows.

This family must be overloaded and fools tell me he lives a decent life with a daughter in uk his wife donating millions himmself travelling in bullet proof car and chartered aircraft anyways 2.8 billion in action.

Buhari you can not deceive people always you are a loaded corrupt man stop telling us you are poor

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by Collynzo9: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
tobechi20:
Why is this happening few days to election?campaign or chartiy
For campaign of course, what else? Just read her speech there.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by spott(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
salaksmana:
But wait, Buhari said he has about #1million in his account, he even borrowed #27.5million to obtain APC form. Hmmmmmm, maybe his economy don improve since that time. Buhari will surely CHANGE Nigeria.
One way to get such drugs is through NGOs. There are several ORDINARY NIGERIANS who partner with NGOs and who do things like this eg YOUTH CORPERS. so don't make unnecessary issues out of it. Besides, this is politics. There are politicians who are already aligning with BUHARI and who will definitely be making their own contributions now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by MrMandilas: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
How can someone whose husband borrowed 5million to buy presidential form help others with 135million. This is strange. These people are not telling us the truth. I don't know what to believe anymore!
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by bsolo1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Booked.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by ayukdaboss(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2015
There are two things here...

The Journalist either didn't get his fact right as regards the amount and the MAIN donor. If the donor is Mrs Buhari herself, then there is something they are not telling us from the Buhari camp because the General had to borrow money in November to pick his N27million worth of APC form. However, if the donors are foundations, volunteers and others, then there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Ok, 3 Gbosa for our incoming 1st lady for her charitable gestures: Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!

On the other hand; Bajinatu kan-kan fawon TANoids : Poka! Poka! Poka!

Yes kee, to send the bastards 6feet below grin
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by owobokiri(m): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Did she borrow to pay for this since the Lagos-Ibadan axis of the Nigerian press wants us to believe her husband can't see tomorrow without borrowing!
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by rondo235: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2015
afta dat aboki man go talk say e borrow 21mil to buy norm form....APC lyin since 2014
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by kokoA(m): 1:14am On Feb 12, 2015
I wonder where they mentioned in the article that the money came from Buhari's pocket Smh.. Hatred has really eaten deep into the hearts of some people.. You mean the wife of the most popular living Nigerian political figure cannot raise such an amount of money for such a noble cause? Do you know how many rich people here in the north that will roll on top of themselves to contribute such an amount for Mrs. Buhari.. ?
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by cycline404(m): 1:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Good One @least our PEJ dey donate Dictionary!!
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2015
kokoA:
I wonder where they mentioned in the article that the money came from Buhari's pocket Smh.. Hatred has really eaten deep into the hearts of some people.. You mean the wife of the most popular living Nigerian political figure cannot raise such an amount of money for such a noble cause? Do you know how many rich people here in the north that will roll on top of themselves to contribute such an amount for Mrs. Buhari.. ?
What Buhari himself can't claim is what you are calling him, person wey dey run follow dem Tinubu, OBJ, IBB etc. So your most popular political alphabet abi na figure you call am can't raise 27.5million but can raise 135million. Ooohh, I see, 27.5million>135million.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps by CyberWolf: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2015
grin grin...Maybe she borrowed that one too like her husband..They've not entered Aso Rock and their debt is already piling up...Change indeed angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Rise In Defense Of Jega / Authentic Scanned Copies Of Election Results / Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.