Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground (32046 Views)

Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / Shocking: Picture Of 52 Year Old Driver Caught With 14year Old Oga Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by gemiclem(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
I went to a village today to run some errands, while there I met a 3 year old girl that is still crawling a man got angry at the girl and tried making her walk with the normal (nta-nta)but she refused, frustrated, the man dug the soil and put her in there (the mother was asleep) I want to know if its normal or extreme

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by whizjay(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
LWKM

Normally, I know this is what most pple living in rural areas use to "correct bow legs" ....

Don't know abt the crawling part....

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by gemiclem(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
I feel for the girl sha

12 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is sad, just sad, I'm lost for words sad

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by siraj1402(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
I've seen something like this before,It never help.Though the boy died some days after.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sigh.

Child discipline or child abuse.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by NaLaugh: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
is it a joke?

Not cool.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Sijo01(f): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
What type of play is this? The mama die

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by juniormusa(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chaaiii
9ja!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by lawrenzoo: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
What?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by gurunlocker: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
that's cruel

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by kent79: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by angelTI(f): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
You came to Nairaland to know if its normal or extreme? What did you do when you saw this?

This picture is pathetic and dehumanising

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by shortgun(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
..... and all you could do was to take pictures
This is not funny u know.

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by 100Cents: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
He is a sadist who wants to vent frustration on an innocent child..

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by bwgist: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jesus cry cry cry embarassed

When 2face & Annie march at their daughter’s interhouse sports >>http://bwgist.com/featured/pics-2face-annie-march-daughters-interhouse-sports-day/

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by folabayo1(f): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Omg shocked

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by blessedvisky(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
gemiclem:
I went to a village today to run some errands, while there I met a 3 year old girl that is still crawling a man got angry at the girl and tried making her walk with the normal (nta-nta)but she refused, frustrated, the man dug the soil and put her in there (the mother was asleep) I want to know if its normal or extreme
hmmm, SOMETHING TELLS ME HE SUPPORTS GMB!!!! No Wonder

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Sweetlemon(f): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you really want to be honest with yourself, AFRICA IS STILL A JUNGLE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Duduconfirm: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is soooo wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Franchise21(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
What the fvck! sad
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by kamilous(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
booked
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Oildichotomy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is that some joke or what?
What happened to the Child rights ish that Stella Obasanjo was busy painting faces for all over the media some donkey years ago

Oh.. I forgot -- it went the Nigerian way with policies

That reminds me what is Patience Jonathan known for again?
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
this act can only be perform by an illiterate

WILL THAT NOW MAKE THE CHILD TO WALK ? NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Immatex(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
well, i think there is a superstitional reason for that
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Dubby6(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
That man na dat kind man oo
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by emonye6(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dis post shouldn't be here.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by MCDanselm(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
naija for u
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nufin dis apc people won't do! Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.