Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground (32052 Views)

Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / Shocking: Picture Of 52 Year Old Driver Caught With 14year Old Oga Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Babaneh(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
The villagers must be cruel... u better get out of that wicked village before they bury u too
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by ChiSun27(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't even know how to classify my reaction..... embarassed shocked sad angry cry
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by immortalvoices(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
If Jesus dey for niaraland the mention whey im go get go pass 2milliongrin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by White007(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
shocked
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by endymetrix(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please what is ''nta nta''
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
shortgun:
..... and all you could do was to take pictures
This is not funny u know.
On the contrary, it's very funny
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Christmasdon(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Smh.. Mtchew.. thought the story was serious.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
It could work, if you dnt know tradition you will think all na wash
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by naturally: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Weird
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by tpraiz(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op wetin carry yhu go that kind village ?
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by cooljade(f): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Child looks autistic hence the slow motor development . Poor kid.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Innodon(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Traditional rites things comes to mind
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Franklyne(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
This ain't fair na..dah kid bhe lookin so innocent..e no go better for that mahn
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by dapsonjegz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
diz is unfair na sad
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Uniquexty(f): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
I have Merinthophobia.... I can't stand such a sight. Somebody help
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hahahahaha
Nairaland admins 00000 una no fit kiil us,
Una just go dig hole carry small piking put there come snap am photo and come later post am for here so that we go comment abi,

Una too much
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by KeenOne(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Maybe the man wanted to use punitive motivation to ginger the baby to walk.... Not holding brief for him though.

Anyways, this is not a good sight to behold
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Franklyne(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Christmasdon:
Smh.. Mtchew.. thought the story was serious.
Omo guy e b lyk say na me nd yu geht d same thought oo..I was expecting to see a kid soaked with blood at d point of deathgrin
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by naturally: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
shortgun:

If he didn't take pix, how do you want nairalanders to believe him
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by corisande: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
if the soil is wet, worms can enter this child's body na

na wa
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by UnknownT: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gemiclem, pls what is nta nta?
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Elxandre(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
I feel so sick seeing this.

A three years old child can't walk? Bleep..

This pic ruined my day.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is why we want change. This can only happen under a clueless government.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by endymetrix(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:
If Jesus dey for niaraland the mention whey im go get go pass 2milliongrin

Hello, what does this picture got to do with Mighty Jesus

Honour him o, and don't call His name in vain.
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by tinyanosa(f): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
What nonsense...
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
endymetrix:

Hello, what those this picture got to do with Mighty Jesus

Abeg, who is Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by immortalvoices(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
endymetrix:

Hello, what those this picture got to do with Mighty Jesus

Am sorry my bad

Forgive me Lord Jesus christ!
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by bewla(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
jungle justice
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
and when this happen u can't call on police to arrest the parent of the child and tell them this is child abuse @op u r clueless. all this child abuse must to in rural area this is pathetic
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by okpamson15(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
shortgun:
nobody is talking abt funy here. The guy just the ask question if something of that nature is normal
Re: Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground by adorable29(f): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Geeez!

With alll the earthworms and insects! How is this supposed to make her walk?

I hope the poor child is wearing panties tho! This child looks too small to be 3years old.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.