Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Set Yourself FINANCIALLY Free - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Set Yourself FINANCIALLY Free (897 Views)

A Student Trying To Be Financially Independent In This Economic Recession / How To Make Money And Become Financially Stable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Set Yourself FINANCIALLY Free by simanene(f): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Financial Independence for Housewives (eBook)
Price: $17.50 (3,500 naira)
This is a detailed 'How To' eBook on making extra income from home with images and screenshots. The book is NOT one of the 'fictitious' stories on how you can make $100,000 weekly from your computer (I have been a victim of such hypes in the past), Rather its a REAL step by step guide to building a lasting source of income to already occupied or unemployed individuals.

Why did I use 'Housewives'? Because, I know how hard it is for so many stay-at-home mamas to keep demanding every single cent from their partners. Not because they DON'T want to work, but either they are yet to get jobs or their working will disrupt the day-to-day running of their homes.
How does it feel to ask your partner for cash for a new lingerie or a new dress to a friend's party? And in some cases, much more minor things like cash for a sanitary pad?! (Yes there are stingy men out there) Marriage already has its own stress, but adding financial burden to it by leaving EVERY expenses to the man puts additional strain on it. Don't you think it'd be nice, surprising your hubby once in a while by presenting the receipt of the kid's school fees while he's still cracking his brain on how to pay? (that man will love u again!) or buying him nice stuffs or offering to take you guys out for a dinner date? Little things like that are sweet. They may not be the only reason for a successful relationship, but they sure can go a long way. But then, how do you do that by taking from the husband to give the husband? (‪#‎eyesrolling‬) Get your own source that'll still give you time to care for your family. Get this eBook and watch your financial life transform!
A bonus to purchasing this eBook is that I will personally coach you to set up a perfect system that works for you. I won't just speak English and leave you. No. It gets realer than that!
Price: $17.50 (3,500 naira)

To order: call +234-703-212-0659 or BBM pin: 7F1D16FE, Whatsapp: 07032120659 or pay online with PayPal @ www.shopelsies.com

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income From Online Recharge Business / Logistics Service / Make Your Life Matter And Make Money In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.