Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

A Must Read For Nigerian Youths! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read For Nigerian Youths! (396 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Buhari Appoints A.O. Folorunsho As Commandant For Nigerian Army School Infantry / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Nigerian Youths! by barc(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2015
It hurts me so much when nigerian youths clamour for the return of president Jonathan. Not taking into consideration the fact that most of them are at the moment unemployed. They seem to have forgotten so fast how many months universities and polytechnic lecturers were on strike. How many months the federal and state hospitals were closed down due to uneccesary strikes.
How quick have they forgotten the immigration recruitment scam that resulted in unecessary loss of lives and yet nobody has been made to account for all these.

People should be held accountable for their actions.

PDP has ruled us for 16years and in all these years we have seen the state of our economy worsen. It is only fair that we give another party the chance rto show us what they can offer.

Buhari might not be the messaih we await but it is a step in the right direction as i believe APC would have no choice but to perform well as the minority. Corruption and insecurity seems to be the greatest issue bothering us at the moment and I feel APC have a better chance at sorting these issues than PDP.
Change they say is constant. I pray we dont end up making a wrong choice cos we will have to live with those choices for the next 4yrs. There has never been a better time to take our destiny into our hands than this.

N/B: These views are solely mine.

(1) (Reply)

Anti-corruption Party Wins Delhipoll In Landslide / Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? / Court Adjourns Fani-kayode’s Money Laundering Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.