Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Packaged "STOCK FISH" For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Packaged "STOCK FISH" For Sale (1810 Views)

Where To Buy Stock Fish ( Okporoko) / Why Is Catfish The Most Popular Fish For Farming In Nigeria ? / NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Packaged "STOCK FISH" For Sale by boscowjay(m): 4:21am On Feb 12, 2015
******Packaged "Stock Fish" For Sale*****

* Product Endorsed by Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO)
* Product Endorsed by National Agency for Food and Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
* Naturally Produced Without Salt or Chemical
* Available In Small and Large Quantities (Cartons)
* Available For Export

Email: boscowjay@yahoo.com
Mobile: +23480732733933

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Packaged "STOCK FISH" For Sale by boscowjay(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
JOKE OF THE DAY TO REMIND US THAT OUR TIME TO DIG THE GROUND IS FAST APPROACHING, SO LET'S GET PREPARED!

An old agribusiness farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison."Son this year I will not plant cassava, plantain and yam because I can't dig the field alone, I know if you were here you would have helped me". The son replied his father; "Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's were I buried the money I stole". "NIGERIAN POLICE" on reading this letter went early in the morning to the old man's house to dig the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found. The next day the son wrote his father again "Dad you can now plant your cassava, plantain and yam; this is the best I can do for you from here. **Dad replied " haaaaa my son you are too powerful indeed ,even in prison you still commanded police men to work for me; I was so suprised to see the IG and his big team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest ooooo grin?
**********FOR YOUR**********
¤- Packed Stock Fish Supply
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Agribusiness Feasibility Study.
¤- Agribusiness Proposal Writing.
¤- Training onCASSAVA, MAIZE, PLANTAIN/BANANA, SOYBEAN, PINEAPPLE.
¤- Manual on Commercial Production-Guide of CASSAVA, MAIZE, PLANTAIN/BANANA, SOYBEAN, PINEAPPLE.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Stems, Seeds, Suckers) supply.
¤- Rapid Regeneration of Plantain Sucker (Macropropagation) Setup
¤- Farm Setup/Management.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
¤- General Agribusiness Consultancy.
************Contact************
Mobile: 08073273393

"A successful business is created before there is a business." - Rich Dad
Re: Packaged "STOCK FISH" For Sale by murrayford(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
boscowjay:
******Packaged "Stock Fish" For Sale*****
* Product Endorsed by Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO)
* Product Endorsed by National Agency for Food and Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
* Naturally Produced Without Salt or Chemical
* Available In Small and Large Quantities (Cartons)
* Available For Export

Mobile: +23480732733933
I would like to lay my hands on this
Re: Packaged "STOCK FISH" For Sale by boscowjay(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2015
@murrayfordd, I saw your posts all around my corners, thanks. A sachet of the fish contains (5-7 fishes) and goes for N550. A carton contains 60 sachets. If you're buying less than 20 cartons, it goes for N28,000/carton. And if you're buying above 20 cartons, it goes for N26,000 per carton. Thanks. Please call me so we can talk.

(1) (Reply)

Azolla Pinnata Seeds For Direct Cultivation And Direct Use Available (pics) / 2-acre Poultry Farm For Sale. 260-crates Of Egg/day. 1-tonne/hr Feedmill / Amazing Pawpaw ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.