Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (28450 Views)

ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by dre11(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2015
BabaO2:
it is the pipeline protection contract that is talking.

You just took the word out of my mouth
The pipeline contract where he was paid billions to secure it

So why won't he play to his master tune

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Motolank: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2015
He was under the influence of weeds
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Afeninifere, the two camps of OPC support Jona, some internet noise makers still believe it must be Pa Buhari or nothing. Some of these internet warriors even insult their elders because they refuse to endorse their demi-god Buhari.

grin grin grin grin grin grin They will follow their demi-god buhari into the sambisa after the elections tongue tongue

All hail buhari, the next president of sambisa! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by dodoniyi: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2015
[size=35pt]I LIVE IN OBALENDE, LAGOS. MOST PEOPLE I HAVE MET AND MY CO-WORKERS HATE TO HEAR ""JONATHAN" [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by bimbor(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2015
We have said it severally that GEJ is highly endorsed by the Babalawos.....Gani Adams is a certified Babalawo (Evil Doctor). It will be erroneous to mention Gani Adams when we talk of Progressive Elites!

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by taayourty(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Some people can be plentifully stupid! Gani Adams talk for Lagosians? Gani Adms? I dey laugh oooooo.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by itetemi: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Frederick Fasehun is paid, Gani Adams is paid, Afenifere and Ohaneze elders received bribe also to endorse GEJ, why can't you janjaweedians say something new?

before nko, they deceive una sef
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
dodoniyi:
[size=35pt][s]I LIVE IN OBALENDE, LAGOS. MOST PEOPLE I HAVE MET AND MY CO-WORKERS HATE TO HEAR ""JONATHAN" [/size][/s]

[size=24pt]Frustration will kill you ooo grin grin grin You will see magic on 28th march in SW grin grin grin grin[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by puzo(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Faibuhari:
The two factions of OPC have endorsed GEJ, my fellow omo oduduwa what are you waiting for.

Who and what do both of them represent?

If you are a Yoruba person, will you queue with this blood sucker to vote for a particular candidate?

To me, dis guy does not exist.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by itetemi: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
TINUBU go commit sweet SWEECIDE for disi wan o!
Lagos must be tired of the DRUG-BAYRON and his COCAINE governors ke! grin

even gani adams knows he just lied
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ in Lagos ? hahahahaha...Joke of the century

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Koroaso: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have said it before that SW votes will be divided between GEJ & GMB. It is clear that Jonathan is going to win the forth-coming presidential elections. This is simple political arithmetic.

GEJ will win the SE/SS/MB. buhari will win in the NW as usual; Kaduna is going to be hot and divided 50-50 between Kaduna north & south. besides, Jonathan's VP is from Kaduna and the sitting Governor is PDP too. The NE will not be too impressive because of the activities of boko haram and the MNTF.

The APC soldiers on nairaland are fighting a lost battle. I pity them because they will know the real definition of frustration after the elections embarassed embarassed

Guy...please take your medications before u comment on nairaland.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by sleekp1: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by itetemi: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2015
pls OPC and Afenifere combined.............both of them cannot pull more than 1000 votes.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by encryptjay(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Tell that to the legion of Buhari supporters I saw with my n*ked eyes during APC rally in Lag. Some people's brains are housed by their scrotal sac hence the gross mismanagement of monumental stewpidity bestowed upon them.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by holyokoto(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2015
na Yoloba
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2015
itetemi:

even gani adams knows he just lied

All politicians are LIARS ke! wink
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by itetemi: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Adindupeter:
Now the real Yorubas are talking not all these paid supporter of APC

gani adams is your real Yoruba.............that is as relevant and meaningful as you becoming a foreign affairs minister under MASSOB.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by seggzz(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
How did he get the statistics as high as 85%? Is he minister of information? Almost all people I met support Ambode, so how did he come to this rating?
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by McSpark: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Sensable men talk out of sense but you talk like a coward.
BekeeBuAgbara:
Frederick Fasehun is paid, Gani Adams is paid, Afenifere and Ohaneze elders received bribe also to endorse GEJ, why can't you janjaweedians say something new?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Koroaso:

[s]Guy...please take your medications before u comment on nairaland.[/s]

No, you have been gang-molested by legions of mosquitos, take Fansidar now before you enter markate. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Yes, we want GEJ in Lagos, most of the folks chanting sai buhari on Nairaland will eventually vote for Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Namadobi: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Well done Gani go and collect your share in time.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by holyokoto(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[size=24pt]Frustration will kill you ooo grin grin grin You will see magic on 28th march in SW grin grin grin grin[/size]

I wonder where He got that evaluation of 85%. all over yaba oyigbo area are Tinubu fans, how come they Love Jonathan?
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
dodoniyi:
[size=35pt]I LIVE IN OBALENDE, LAGOS. MOST PEOPLE I HAVE MET AND MY CO-WORKERS HATE TO HEAR ""JONATHAN" [/size]

WHO ARE THE SURPORTERS OF GOOFDUCK IN SOUTH WEST?

1. KASHAMU -- BAIL JUMPER AND DRUG BARON.
2. FAYOSE -- TOUTS OF THE ORDER OF ADEDIBU.
3. GANI ADAMS -- A REKNOWN TOUT WHO HEADS A TOUTISH ORGANISATION.
4. FASEUN -- AN ELDERLY TOUT.
5. OKUPE -- HE NAMED HIMSELF A BASTARD BECAUSE HE IS OVERWHELMED WITH HIS OWN WAY OF LIFE.
6. FANI KAYODE -- GIVE HIM FOOD, AND HE WILL SING TO YOU A MELODY.

HELP ME MENTION THOSE THAT ARE BETTER.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2015
APC be counting their chickens before they hatch..Ok oh
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2015
seggzz:
How did he get the statistics as high as 85%? Is he minister of information? Almost all people I met support Ambode, so how did he come to this rating?

You will see signs on wonders on 28th in Lagos. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by encryptjay(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Koroaso:

Guy...please take your medications before u comment on nairaland.
Tell him; I think he is a beneficiary of that phone donation ish. Madmen holding phones.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by olaolulazio(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2015
In your dreams.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by eminikansoso(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:

what of AREWA
Abi fisherman no carry go there
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2015
holyokoto:

[s]I wonder where He got that evaluation of 85%. all over yaba oyigbo area are Tinubu fans, how come they Love Jonathan?[/s]

You quoted the wrong person, Jonathan is my President. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again / Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) / Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.