Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers (1265 Views)

Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Can Anyone Confirm The Existence Of This Loan Company? / Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by conquistadores(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Zenithfunds.com is a site where they claim you can invest your cash and withdraw your interests daily. They have 3 stages or plans. There claims are too good t be true that's why I smell a scam.
Please have anyone here done any deal with them before to authenticate their claims?

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by Redoil: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2015
It isnt a scam but all the fund managers are experiencing negative growth and profit for some months now.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2015
look for something better to do with your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by conquistadores(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Redoil:
It isnt a scam but all the fund managers are experiencing negative growth and profit for some months now.
pls have u invested and earn from them before? And hw do u mean by negative growth and profit? Does that mean its no longer profitable?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by innovestor(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2015
After looking through their site, honeslty this fund management thing looks too good to be true. I also mentioned this to Andre, a representative i chatted with online.

However i am just seeing this report today in the link: http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2015-02-16/company-news/MFSA-warning-about-Zenith-Funds-6736130693

what can you guys make of this?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by innovestor(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2015
They are SCAMMERS. Period.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by lammie21(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2015
did u invest with them and u didn't get your earnings? I know someone who invested with them and he's still getting his daily earnings 12midnight everyday in his perfect money account. so don't say they're scammers till you get your facts right or you've been scammed by them... for all I know, they're paying their investors.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by thunder7: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Then,why dont you do it since you know it is not scammer
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by thunder7: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Then,why dont you do it since you know it is not scammer
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers by innovestor(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
lammie21:
did u invest with them and u didn't get your earnings? I know someone who invested with them and he's still getting his daily earnings 12midnight everyday in his perfect money account. so don't say they're scammers till you get your facts right or you've been scammed by them... for all I know, they're paying their investors.

Please go ahead to invest in them since they are not scammers. You could put like N2m or more into it and be sure to reap minimum of N200k every month till you or the company pass on.

(1) (Reply)

Video Coverage and Editing, Sound, Audio, and Photo Services In Abuja / The 6 Proven & Profitable Ways To Make Money Online / General Supply Contracts For Goods And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.