Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious (3816 Views)

Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit / Experience With Paylater.com / Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by uvalued(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello house, was looking through my facebook and i came across this post on how an online company will give you N10000 max and you payback in a month with 3,000 as interest.

My curiosity is this...
i hope its not another way to harvest bank details such as account number, bvn etc

- who has used them....
- what were you required to give for the money to be credited into your account?

Re: Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by SurefireAsoOke: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Following.............
Re: Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by amp01(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
It's a scam.runnnnnn.
Re: Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
uvalued:
Hello house, was looking through my facebook and i came across this post on how an online company will give you N10000 max and you payback in a month with 3,000 as interest.

My curiosity is this...

- who has used them....
- what were you required to give for the money to be credited into your account?

I used this website just yesterday and I was unapproved of a loan. The most alarming part is that they requested for my account number which I had no worries about. They also requested for my BVN and after some thoughts, I supplied it. I was instantly told I was unapproved of a loan and I got the following e-mail attached. They claimed I had insufficient balance in my account which happened to be true. My question is how they managed to get my account balance. Thats weird. I dey fear gan o...

Re: Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by uvalued(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
@Xbabangida its sad you gave to much out but your story will help others run from each and every requesting acct no and bvn... hope you have gone to your bank and reported.
Re: Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by opson2016(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2017
PAYLATER.NG IS REAL, BUT THE DOWNSIDE OF THE APP IS IT REQUIRES YOUR LOCATION WITH STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION.

IF YOUR CONECTION IS POOR, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED , OR YOU FEEL WRONG DETAILS

https://infobase.com.ng/2017/05/12/paylaterng-will-approve-online-loan-application-for-you-without-collateral/
Re: Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by airminem(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
uvalued:
@Xbabangida (EXBOY BABANGIDA YAKUBU) its sad you gave to much out but your story will help others run from each and every requesting acct no and bvn... hope you have gone to your bank and reported.
Re: Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by tugrow(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Paylater is real
Re: Paylater.com: Are They Not Out To Get Our Bank Details... Just Curious by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Stay away from paylater if you value your hard earned money.

They are only out to get your sensitive info like bvn number, account number etc after which your application will be declined for no good reason.

Thieves everywhere. angry

What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira / Why Do Banks Ask For Nepa Bill Before Opening Account? / Total Life Changes (TLC) Biz COMPENSATION PLAN 2018