Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) (32129 Views)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Photos:Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials-Dictionary And Maths Textbook / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jk we trust

1 Like

Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by sirrinky: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
haaaaaa!!! See dis mgbeke feeling funky, d dude just told u the obvious truth and u resort to name calling, whinning like a possessed dog i pity ur lineage sha.. undecided
U ve tried so hard, keep trying. Keep trying, ur cup ain't full yet, wen it is, I will let u know. I don't understand y u will keep quoting all my comments r u dat jobless? N wat has my lineage got to u here? Or is ur going to b that bad?
Know the things u say here n keep off ur not d kind of person I should ve a link with.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
1stola:

This Biafran should shut da fúck!
Lagos is not Abia state.
Fúck off to your state and suggest to your Biafran brothers who they should vote for as Governor. Or better still, support your brother Bob under APGA.
HYPOCRITE!!!
Hahahahahahahaha, u sound too pained, nairaland isn't for u alone, allow ppl to give their own opinions ok. That will help u feel better.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
redcliff:

Keep dreaming... your kerosene sharing agbaje would not smell state house alausa.
tongue tongue tongue.
Na u sabi
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by ceekay247: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gone are the days of political rice, fabrics, gasoline stove, 1,000 naira, kerosine, ....add d rest. This concept is innovative, creative and welcome. It reminds me of Willy Akinlude (aspirant) then when I was in primary school
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kolade354:
Oponu omo this is a forum for adult who can post sensible thingz not for fish-brain like you.......Did I campaign for ambode or agbaje? You this poverty stricken gurl should get a life and dont depend on PDP led govt or aspirant for rice...............
Hahahahahahahaha, u sound poor n pained.so sorry, u will get better ok
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by Kolade354(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
B
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahaha, u sound poor n pained.so sorry, u will get better ok
Big fool 50 yearz to dis time you can never match me........Work hard dear and dont depend on agbaje rice or ambode indomie.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kolade354:
B Big fool 50 yearz to dis time you can never match me........Work hard dear and dont depend on agbaje rice or ambode indomie.
Hahaha Hahahahahahahaha, same to u. Keep describing urself..hahahahja, so that's wat u do? U mean u r this poor?
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by Kolade354(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahaha Hahahahahahahaha, same to u. Keep describing urself..hahahahja
You dis Lunatic should get a job to do product of condom leakage.............PHUMAKIM
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kolade354:
You dis Lunatic should get a job to do product of condom leakage.............PHUMAKIM
Oh u mean that's how u came into d world? U r a lunatic u mean? Wao. Indeed u r one, u behave just like one.smh.. hahahahahaha
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by fairheven: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
This Amboade guy has got nothing to offer lagosians,I have heard an watch him speak several times,an he is no where coherent,not articulate an very dull in speech...wonder why pple are bent on him,Agbaje is far more inttelligent than him.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by adaweezy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
fairheven:
This Amboade guy has got nothing to offer lagosians,I have heard an watch him speak several times,an he is no where coherent,not articulate an very dull in speech...wonder why pple are bent on him,Agbaje is far more inttelligent than him.
Agbaje is intelligent....
what has Agbaje done in lagos.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by lomprico(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
HerexG:

Someone in my office said that is PDP who shared the Indomie o at Aguda
and ambode followed suit.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by benson81(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
And where were these used?

Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by AjaoMT2: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
While I am in support of the APC I believe that nobody should give anybody anything. what is the difference between the person giving rice and the person giving books? Convince us that you are the one to govern us and we will vote for you. Stop treating us like fools. These are only subtle means of coercion that have brought us to where we are. APC should know better than joining the bandwagon and doing exactly what they have been criticizing.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by Kunle106(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice concept
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by abagnalie: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
brilliant ideas

nice concept

PDP SHOULD LEARN

AMBODE FOR 2015

1 Like

Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by eddiebomba(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
All this sharing of free foodstuffs & educational materials just to placate, deceive and enslave the gullible & clueless among us (which, one could argue, is a majority given the sentiments & general absence of fair mindedness around & among us). I wonder how many of us actually stop to think: are all these freebies actually free? Who's going to foot the eventual bill for all this? Why all this sudden show of generosity by politicians towards the masses, which they only exhibit just before elections -but rarely after? How sure are we that they won't acquire returns on their 'investment' - by looting the common treasury & putting us under servitude? Cynical I know, but justhe food for thought.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by tit(f): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wicked man!
Na boko we go chop?
When he lose now he will start whining.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

U ve tried so hard, keep trying. Keep trying, ur cup ain't full yet, wen it is, I will let u know. I don't understand y u will keep quoting all my comments r u dat jobless? N wat has my lineage got to u here? Or is ur going to b that bad?
Know the things u say here n keep off ur not d kind of person I should ve a link with.
bugger off u fish brain, u have nothing tangible to offer me, discombobulated labrat.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

bugger off u fish brain, u have nothing tangible to offer me, discombobulated labrat..
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by mopa001: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
was his picture printed on the indomie they claimed he
share among the populace? was his picture printed on the indomie they claimed he
share among the populace?
was his picture printed on the indomie they claimed he
share among the populace?
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by aresa: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
babs01:
im voting PDP in Lagos nd APC 4 Aso rock

Why do you people shoot yourselves with this crippling ideology. Where is the sense and wisdom in having 2 different parties and counter ideologies administer your life?

In what way have pdp's ideology, policies and culture benefited the states under their control.?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by steffans(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
dealslip:
Let whoever wins take his rightful position in Aso Rock. Whatever be the case do not help to heat up the polity. This politicians we always clamour for dont have our interest at heart. When the violence start, they and their children will flee to fortification while the military men will be wasting the lives of Nigerians. Recall the Nigerian civil war, the principal actors lived to ripe age. Gowon is almost 80 and Ojukwu died at the ripe age of 78 leaving inheritance for his children but do not forget that 3 million people lost their lives on both sides. Their death was in vain as the politicians reconcilled and many are now great friends and they are still ruling us. Let us be wise, vote for your candidate and move on. We have never voted anyone that will please us for even a term, before the tenure ends we will start screaming and shouting for another. Politicians are not your messiah. We are the ones to drop our selfishness, materialism, hatred, insensitivity and wickedness towards another. Our division is greatly helping their own agenda. As long as we are divided we will always be at the loosing end. What they owe us is infrastructures, security and proper resource control. It is not theirs to help us define our heritage, an Hausa man is not better than all the other 250 tribes and vice versa. We are first human before we recognise any tribe or nation what we owe each other is love. We are not different in anyway except our mindset. It is not theirs to help us discover religion, it is supposed to be between us and our God. Religion is a personal thing, as long as it works for us. God is the judge not us or them. Please keep yourselves safe, you too can rule one day.

The best post I have read in recent times..
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Can anytin good come out from asiwaju of corruption?

no
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by mickeymimi: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
stomach infrastructure or education?
Education is the best legacy.
Train children and you have secured your country and generation yet unborn

Vote APC!
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
bugger off u fish brain, u have nothing tangible to offer me, discombobulated labrat..
Same to u
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by JMYK(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
dealslip:
Let whoever wins take his rightful position in Aso Rock. Whatever be the case do not help to heat up the polity. This politicians we always clamour for dont have our interest at heart. When the violence start, they and their children will flee to fortification while the military men will be wasting the lives of Nigerians. Recall the Nigerian civil war, the principal actors lived to ripe age. Gowon is almost 80 and Ojukwu died at the ripe age of 78 leaving inheritance for his children but do not forget that 3 million people lost their lives on both sides. Their death was in vain as the politicians reconcilled and many are now great friends and they are still ruling us. Let us be wise, vote for your candidate and move on. We have never voted anyone that will please us for even a term, before the tenure ends we will start screaming and shouting for another. Politicians are not your messiah. We are the ones to drop our selfishness, materialism, hatred, insensitivity and wickedness towards another. Our division is greatly helping their own agenda. As long as we are divided we will always be at the loosing end. What they owe us is infrastructures, security and proper resource control. It is not theirs to help us define our heritage, an Hausa man is not better than all the other 250 tribes and vice versa. We are first human before we recognise any tribe or nation what we owe each other is love. We are not different in anyway except our mindset. It is not theirs to help us discover religion, it is supposed to be between us and our God. Religion is a personal thing, as long as it works for us. God is the judge not us or them. Please keep yourselves safe, you too can rule one day.

OP didn't write as much as u wrote,please try and be brief next time
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by Hallmark08(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]

THIS IS A SCAM! A DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!!

PURELY A DIVERSION OF OBLIGATION, IN OTHER WORD-AN EXECUTIVE FRAUD!!!

PUPPET FASHOLA (SAN-SHOKI ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA) HURRIEDLY PRINTED THESE SO CALLED EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS IN OTHER TO PROMOTE
THEIR PARTY'S SELFISH AMBITION AT THE TAIL END
OF HIS GOVERNMENT. THIS IS ALREADY A FAILED PLAN.

BY THE WAY THE MAN WITH BOLD IDEAS HAS COME.
#JKweknow
#jkisok
#nomorethiefnubustoogeinlagidi

Since the era of Febuhari gone for good, now it's Marchuari(mortuary).

GEJ TILL CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR REMEMBER TO ASK ABOUT BUHARI CERTIFICATE SAGA.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by isiomaella: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please Lagosians need a change Haba, we can't continue to vote for the same set of Agberos and Touts and thieves, in this Lagos state, Vote wisely, how many roads has APC done, they are all bluffing, they want Tinubu and his people to rule this country, which can never happen, except thru dubious means, pls vote wisely, vote for PDP Jimi Agbage for governor of Lagos state and President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Forget Buhari he has nothin to offer, apart from dat he luks so sick.
Re: Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) by babs01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
aresa:

Why do you people shoot yourselves with this crippling ideology. Where is the sense and wisdom in having 2 different parties and counter ideologies administer your life?

In what way have pdp's ideology, policies and culture benefited the states under their control.?

dts ur own wahala. d reason y i av my own pvc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC / Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.