Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Church (1251 Views)

Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Church by Mescopaul(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2015
[b] Transcript of a presentation delivered by Bosun Emmanuel at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Canaan Land Parish.
- The Church in Nigeria lacks information
My name is Bosun Emmanuel. A little bit about myself and the ministry: I was ordained in the Redeemed Christian Church of God as an Assistant Pastor, as a full pastor and I was the National Coordinator of the RCCG in Germany for many years. The Lord sent us packing from Germany in 2006, and told me to go back home. Of course you wouldn’t want to return to Nigeria if you were living in Germany – you know what I mean. And when we asked, “What are we supposed to do in Nigeria? There is nothing.” He said “You have an assignment, go and meet the information needs of the Church. The Church in Nigeria lacks information.” And the Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Brethren, I am here to do only one thing – to give you information. What you are going to do with the information depends on you. But I pray you will use that information wisely. Because I have very heavy news for you, we are in serious trouble. Now let me quickly make certain points very clear:
1. My presentation is not to strike panic in you. I’m going to show you some things that will make you afraid, but the intention is not to strike fear into you. I am not a rabble-rouser; I’m not here to whip up emotions or to whip up sentiments. Please let’s get that very clearly.
2. I’m not here to instil fear in any Christian. I’m here to be an agent of revival, such that after you receive this information, there will be revival in the church and you will become an ambassador.
3. I want to move the church to repentance. The Nigerian Church has gone the wrong way. We must repent.
4. I want us to foster unity. We are divided. Jesus Christ said a house that is divided [against itself], it cannot stand. We need prayers for Nigeria; we need prayers for the Church.
And then, this is not a hate speech. I don’t hate Muslims and I don’t want you to hate Muslims, but I’m going to tell you a lot of things the Muslims are doing that may get you angry. Please, do not hate them – they are not your enemies. Both the Muslims and the Christians have only one enemy – his name is Lucifer. The reason we are in this crisis in Nigeria today is because the church primarily has forsaken its responsibility.
Finally, I want us to return to discipleship which we have abandoned 20 years ago. The Nigerian Church in the past 20 years has stopped raising disciples. We don’t have disciples anymore. The Nigerian Church has now focused on raising millionaires. And we forget that on the day of crisis, the millionaire will catch the next available flight and fly out of the country; only disciples would stand to defend the church.
We are at war. Look, if anybody tells you it is peace and safety, no! Don’t say that now, we are at war. There is a full scale war against the Church. And right now Nigeria is fighting a civil war. Nobody wants to say it, but there is a war going on. For the Church to survive, the church needs disciples. Now, let me show you elements of that war. I will show you some images. First Baptist Church in Potiskum has been burnt down. ECWA, Church of God Mission and several other churches have been set on fire by the foot soldiers of Islam. They are called Almajiris.
See how our brethren are being killed and cut to pieces. As I am talking to you, this is what is going on in Nigeria. I’m not talking about what is going on in Somalia; I’m not talking about what is going on in Sudan. This is what is going on in your country right now. This is how Christians are murdered in this nation; they are cut to pieces. The hatred is satanic and the reason we’re having this problem is because the Church forsook missions. We refused to go; we all sat down in Lagos, in Ibadan, in Port-Harcourt, nourishing our souls. We forgot those in the North. Because we failed to evangelise them, the harvest that was ripe 2000 years ago, the harvest is rotten. Boko Haram is the rotten harvest. If we had reached them before the terrorists reached them, they would be carrying the Bible, not AK 47.
See, God is not holding Boko Haram responsible for what is going on in Nigeria; He’s holding the Church responsible. Terrible cases that you’ll never believe are going on in your country. All these are Christians. I’m going to show you a movie footage – it is a footage of 501 Christians that were slaughtered in one night including children, in a village called Dogonaawa, in Jos. This took place in Nigeria. You can’t finish watching the footage; and it is still taking place as I’m talking now.
The reality is this: it is not localised to the North. What I just showed you is planned to take place all over Nigeria and Christianity in Nigeria is on its way out.[/b]

(CONTINUED IN COMMENTS)
Re: Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Church by Mescopaul(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2015
We’ve come to that point that every Christian in Nigeria must consciously say, “I will not be the last Christian in this Nation” because if we don’t take time we are the last Christians. I will explain and God will give me grace. Nigeria is on the verge. God doesn’t want Nigeria to explode. God doesn’t want Nigeria to break to pieces, God doesn’t want destruction in Nigeria. God has an agent in Nigeria to prevent whatever evil we see that is going on. God has an agent to stop corruption, to stop oppression, to stop terrorism, to stop kidnapping. God has an agent whom He has empowered and assigned: “This is your job”. That agent is the Church.
Now, it is because the Church has failed, that’s why the Church is responsible for whatever evil happenings you see in Nigeria. Hold the Church responsible. And that means you and I are to be held responsible. We are not doing what we are supposed to do. How sick is Nigeria? Now, let’s quickly look at the sickness of our nation. When you say somebody is sick, you look at the blood vessels – right? You look at the bones, you look at the skin, and you look at the brain. Let’s try and find out.
Let’s look at the blood vessels of Nigeria and see what is going on in our country. Right before our eyes, Nigeria is becoming desolate and the Church is singing and dancing. Rivers and streams are drying up. If you travel a lot across Nigeria, when you get to bridges, watch – rivers are becoming sandy beds, they are drying up. Let’s look at the forests which we will liken to the skin of Nigeria. Years ago, you see Nigeria with thick forests. This is Nigeria today; they call it deforestation. This is the country today– the skin is going. How sick is your country? There used to be mineral resources that provided employment in the 60’s. In the whole of Plateau State, people were mining bauxite, aluminium all over the place. This is Nigeria today. Nothing is going on.
How sick is Nigeria? Look at Nigeria’s bowel. There used to be infrastructure.There is no infrastructure working in this Nation anymore. The bomb is already ticking. There is a young rascal that has grabbed hold of Nigeria around the Northeast zone and that young man is already tilting Nigeria. They call his name Boko Haram. If we don’t get this guy to stop, Nigeria is going to somersault. And that is where we are standing now. In fact our situation is so terrible that America had to come in to help us. France is now saying “We have to come and help you”. Nations of the world are now saying “We have to come and help you”. And yet the largest Christian auditorium in the whole world is in Nigeria. The largest gathering of Christians in the whole world is Nigeria. But Nigeria cannot solve its problems. We pray like nobody, so what is going on? How does our nation fare?
Let’s take a look at Isaiah Chapter 1 Verses 6 to 9. I read verse 7: The Word of God says “Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire, your land, strangers devour it in your presence.” You know that is true. The Chinese are the ones taking the jobs, Nigerians are unemployed; the Indians are the ones owning the companies, Nigerians have no jobs. Strangers are devouring our land right before our eyes and nobody is asking why. “And the daughter of Zion is acting as a cottage in vineyard, as a log in the valley of cucumbers, as a besieged city. Except the Lord of hosts had left us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.”
The immorality, the wickedness, the oppression that is taking place in Nigeria on a daily basis is more than enough for God to send brimstones and fire but thank God for the small remnant that God left. I pray you are one of those remnants; if you’re not, please join them. Believe me, it is the remnant that is keeping Nigeria.
Now, let’s go to the next phase – Abuja declaration, 1989. If you go to Wikipedia.organd type into the search engine, “Abuja Declaration 1989” this information will come up. Islam in Africa held a conference in Abuja, in 1989. At the end of it, they issued a declaration and it goes:
To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications, all non-Muslim religions in member nations. (Now, Nigeria is a member nation) Such religions shall include Christianity. Now please note these words, “to eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all non-Muslim religions; such religions shall include Christianity.” The word “Christianity” in the communiqué was underlined.
To ensure only Muslims are elected to all political positions of member nations.
To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into strategic national and international posts of member nations.
To ensure the ultimate replacement of western forms of legal and judicial systems with the Sharia
Then, to make sure that this strategy works; because it’s going to require money, Babangida, as the self-appointed president of Nigeria, put his hand into the treasury of Nigeria, took $ 21 billion dollars out and gave it to OIC- t
Re: Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Church by Mescopaul(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
(STILL ON CONTINUATION...)

[b]Then, to make sure that this strategy works; because it’s going to require money, Babangida, as the self-appointed president of Nigeria, put his hand into the treasury of Nigeria, took $ 21 billion dollars out and gave it to OIC- to the Islamic development fund of OIC and said, “Take this money, for the total…” I’m quoting, “…for the total Islamization of Nigeria in particular and Africa in general.” Babangida paid $ 21 billion dollars of our money to turn Nigerian into an Islamic nation and they have started. Don’t look at it as something that is isolated to the Northeast. It is meant to cover the entire nation until Christianity is eradicated in all its forms and ramifications.
By the grace of God, I happen to be a member of the National Conference. And I’m the delegate of the Christian Association of Nigeria from the Southwest. I represent Christians from the Southwest at the National Conference. I’m part of the religion committee and I’m also part of the inter-faith committee. We sit down with Muslims to discuss this matter, to resolve this issue. We reached a deadlock and the deadlock is in separation of state and religion – I will talk a little bit about that. Can they do it? The answer is yes, they can if we allow them.
So God told us to go to Turkey and learn some certain things. September last year, God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, the Director General of the National Institute of Transformation,and God told him that if care is not taken, in 30 to 40 years Nigeria will be like Turkey. And God told him: “Go and learn what happened to Turkey.” Now, Turkey used to be 100% Christian. Today Turkey is 96.04% Islam. Christianity in Turkey is 0.21% and God is speaking that if you don’t take care, Nigeria will end like Turkey. Christianity was in Turkey for 1123 years; Islam uprooted it. Christianity in Nigeria is 172 years old if we take the starting date from 1872, when Methodist Reverend Batch Freeman arrived in Badagry.
You would remember that the Catholics came first in the 13th Century; they did some Church planting around Warri and Benin Kingdom. They left in 1622, and then the Methodists came back in 1842, about 200 years after that. It is that coming of the Methodists that now developed into what we have as Christianity today. So, effectively, Christianity in Nigeria is 172 years old. Now, the point is this, if Islam can uproot the one that had been planted for 1123 years in Constantinople.Tell me, can they not uproot the one that is just 172 years old?
As a matter of fact, Nigeria does not come near the spiritual foundation of Turkey. All the seven Churches that Jesus Christ wrote letters to in the book of Revelation were located in Turkey. Apostle Paul, the champion of the Church, was a citizen of Turkey. The Macedonia vision that Paul saw – “Come over to Macedonia and help us – Paul received it in Turkey. Turkey had solid Christian foundation, Islam uprooted everything. So if the Nigerian Church is deceiving itself, hey! There is fire on the roof o!
I work with the Voice of Christian Martyrs and we go all over the North. I met the people one on one. We go to the North, it’s not that I’m living in Lagos and somebody is bringing information, I go there – to Maiduguri, to Kaduna, to Kano. I go to meet the Christians who are being persecuted and I must protest that the Church in the South is a selfish and a wicked group of believers because you abandoned the Christians in the North.
Look, God is the God of justice and God is the God of judgement; let’s not provoke Him to repay us with our wickedness. Because if God looks at what the Christians in the South have done to Christians in the North, He will fold His arms and allow Boko Haram to deal with us. We have to go to U.S, to Canada, to Poland, to Australia, to New Zealand to raise Christians that will help and support Christians in the North – the Nigerian Church is not lifting a finger. It’s not that you don’t have money, the Nigerian Church has money, but they help nobody. They only take and take and take; they don’t give jack.[/b]
Re: Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Church by Mescopaul(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2015
(KEEP READING..)

[b]When God spoke to Professor Anigbogu, he said the Nigerian Church is guilty of the sin of irresponsibility. To the Church in Laodicea, God says, “You are blind, you are wretched, you are naked.” To the Church in Sardis, God says, “You have a name that you live, but you are dead.” To the Nigerian Church, God says, “You are irresponsible” – what the Yorubas call oniranu. We have been given so much, we have delivered little. We only think about ourselves, we are consumed with our comfort, our convenience, our promotion, our breakthrough; we don’t even see what is going on around us.
As I am talking to you, Christians are still being killed and churches burnt down, and we have men of God in this country who can stand and say, “No!” It’s a pity Arch. Bishop Idahosa is dead. If that man was alive, maybe things would not have been like this. And we should thank God for small mercies that we have someone like Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor as the President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). The people that abuse him the most are the Christians. And believe me, if that man was not the president of CAN, you can’t sit down here today. The reason you can sit down is because somebody is still standing – and he’s standing alone while other pastors are abusing him. Go online and read what Christians are writing about CAN, about Pastor Oritsejafor; you will weep.
God said on September 15, 2103, “If care is not taken, in 20 to 30 years Nigeria will be like Turkey.” Dr. Anigbogu told us this at a strategy meeting in CAN in November last year. God told him to learn from Turkey. And what did the Most High say? “Find out how Christianity was destroyed in Turkey.” And Professor Anigbogu discovered that every mistake that the Christians in Turkey made, that led to the collapse of Christianity; the Nigerian Church is repeating those mistakes steps by step, one by one:
1. The Church in Turkey underestimated the young Ottoman ruler the same way the Nigerian Church is underestimatingIslam. I have met Church leaders who have argued with me: “It’s not possible, it’s not.” You mean what they are doing there, that they would do it here? No way!” No way? You don’t know Islam, you do not know the spirit that is behind Islam. Can you imagine? Could you imagine it until you saw it here? Could you imagine that somebody would take a cutlass and split the head of a child?
When you were coming to Church this morning, did it occur to you? Could you imagine that somebody would burn another human being simply because he doesn’t believe in what he believes in? They went to a Church in Bogoro on Sunday, locked the doors, stood outside, threw cans of petrol inside the church and set it on fire. They refused to allow the Christians to come out and roasted 70 people inside Church on Sunday.
At Deeper Life in Gombe, the church was having prayer meeting in the evening when three assailants lined up the window with AK47 and sprayed everybody. I was there. I saw the place. In fact I brought a piece of stone from Jos, from the mass grave of the 500. Ah! You can’t believe it! The Nigerian Church is underestimatingIslam!
2. The Church in Constantinople which was the old name for Istanbul, which is now the commercial capital of Turkey; from where everybody in Turkey now spread out, they assumed that Constantinople was the best defended city in Europe. The Nigerian Church is making the same mistake. They think they are the largest Church in Africa, the largest in the world – it’s a mistake! It doesn’t stop Islam. The leadership of the Church in Turkey, within and outside, was bitterly divided. Is the Church in Nigeria united? Jesus Christ says a house that is divided cannot stand. On the basis of that alone, if Islam does not divide the Church, the babalawos will do it. We are not working as one, but thank God, it is beginning to change.
What makes me happy is that Church leaders are now beginning to listen to us. So everything I’m telling you this morning, I’m passing to you information and I have to tell you the way it is so that you can be galvanised into righteous action.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

'Stop All Muslim Immigration To United States': Franklin Graham / The Popular Lunatic Man In Akungba Is Healed / Unbelievable! Prophet Mboro Claims Jesus Has A Hot Young Wife In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.